Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just asked a girl out for tonight but she hasn't opened my message

Grapejuice69

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so Im going to a club tonight now that I just turned 21. My teacher is playing with his band at this club with a bowling alley. She hasnt replied on snap, Should I just call her. Honestly Im shy on the phone

Catfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so Im going to a club tonight now that I just turned 21. My teacher is playing with his band at this club with a bowling alley. She hasnt replied on snap, Should I just call her. Honestly Im shy on the phone
Come on, you and I know both that girls check their phones all the time. There is a reason why she did not reply yet - most likely its because she is not that into you. Push her by stalking her on the phone - even though you have reached out to her before without any answer - and you shut that door forever. I would just shut up for now and try hitting on her at a different time, in a different place.

Grapejuice69

Banned
Reaction score
Come on, you and I know both that girls check their phones all the time. There is a reason why she did not reply yet - most likely its because she is not that into you. Push her by stalking her on the phone even though you have reached out to her before with out any answer, and you shut that door forever.
Lul i met her 4 years ago and she was tryna **** me but i was a virgin and denied her. Ik she hasnt opened it cuz its snapchat and it would have said message opened lol. But yeah who knows maybe shes choosing not to open it

Catfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
. Ik she hasnt opened it cuz its snapchat and it would have said message opened lol.
Can't you just put your phone in airplane mode before actually opening the message? Not sure if it works, but anyway: you seem to be thinking too much about this already which - if you decide to call - would make you lack that eazy peazy and charming coolness on the phone. I wouldn't do it. Call her later on - once you reach a state where you genuinely don't care at all. (I assumed you can't fake it at this moment as you stated you were shy on the phone - apologies if I misinterpreted that)

Catfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
But ... please hear out the other opinions as well. I am just giving you advice based on what I experienced in the past. Not saying this is the ultimate way to handle that situation.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you just go out and do your thing and if she hits you up later invite her down.

Don't act desperate.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find a new girl this one isn't interested