Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just an example of one of my recent dialogues with a chick off POF

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a little hefty, but in her mid-20s.
8/10/2018 2:59:09 PM
Any luck?

8/11/2018 10:26:06 AM
Ehh some... most guys just want sex

8/11/2018 6:44:48 PM
[city she lives] is a long way, just realized.

8/11/2018 10:33:16 PM
Oh sorry

8/11/2018 10:46:53 PM
Well if ya ever make it 400 miles east and north of there )

8/12/2018 9:09:33 AM
Where are you (sorry I haven’t stalked your profile yet lol)

8/12/2018 5:18:42 PM
I'm at the [city north/city south I live] boarder

8/13/2018 10:09:41 AM
Ohhhhh ok

8/13/2018 5:08:52 PM
border I mean

8/14/2018 10:39:43 AM
Haha no worries I followed what ya meant

She's horny. I've got an idea how to proceed from here. But I have many others, so not hurtn'

How would you proceed?

I'm thinkin of never contacting her again cause we live so far apart. I should stop wastin my time.

She has no kids is mid-20s and cute face, but like I said, tall (good, I like tall cause I like to kiss tall girls - no stooping) and chubby wearing a sweatshirt in most of her photos to hide what I suspect to be nice sized t!ts but probably rolls or bigger arms (I suspect not huge, just big n' tall girl).

I don't know how she ended up in my feed cause I thought I had no more than 75 radius selected. Didn't realize still 2nd message, so but still could squeeze out a plate, If for some bizarre reason I'd be in her area or she'd be in mine.

I may end up writing: "I wasn't sure if you did"

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh...as soon as you said hefty I'm wondering WTF is wrong with you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ she sent me another message last night after the "I wasn't sure if ya did" haven't read it yet. I think I'll just not respond to her for a day or two or even get on POF. I am very busy afterall. She should know that. She probably looks to see every night now what I have to say, though so brief. Yeah, she's desperate, yeah she's not getting sex probably. Yeah she wants to cuddle. She wants "the one." If I slip up, she'll be gone just as much as a hot one would, but um, really that's not all true, I apologize. A really hot one would have very definitely have already moved on from such conversation. A really hot one would have way more options online, of course, but in-person grocery stores or just about anywhere she goes and smiles and interacts daily, especially in college, she would have disregarded even my 1st message of "Any luck?" no matter how hot I am. So I play with (not whale) but let's say "big-boned" girl. She still needs fvcking and I would -- I'd have to see her naked before I could make my final decision whether I'd keep fvcking her. I can't tell atm through her clothes what she'd be like underneath. If it's buried in fat pvssy, then of course not, I ain't hittin it again.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am not sure at what point of the conversation you determined that she "was horny". I just see a bland conversation.

Hefty......apparently 400 miles away.....chubby wearing a sweatshirt in the middle of summer.......400 miles away.......

What could possibly go wrong?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a little hefty, but in her mid-20s.
8/10/2018 2:59:09 PM
Any luck?

8/11/2018 10:26:06 AM
Ehh some... most guys just want sex

Okay, so she's fat and most CHAD's that she wants only wants to pump and dump her, ******** language.

Poonani Maker said:

8/11/2018 6:44:48 PM
[city she lives] is a long way, just realized.

8/11/2018 10:33:16 PM
Oh sorry

8/11/2018 10:46:53 PM
Well if ya ever make it 400 miles east and north of there )
Okay.

Poonani Maker said:
She's horny. I've got an idea how to proceed from here. But I have many others, so not hurtn'​

How would you proceed?
You've got others and you are actually asking for advise about this? You other options must be garbage then. Lets not kid ourselves.

Poonani Maker said:
I'm thinkin of never contacting her again cause we live so far apart. I should stop wastin my time.

She has no kids is mid-20s and cute face, but like I said, tall (good, I like tall cause I like to kiss tall girls - no stooping) and chubby wearing a sweatshirt in most of her photos to hide what I suspect to be nice sized t!ts but probably rolls or bigger arms (I suspect not huge, just big n' tall girl).

I don't know how she ended up in my feed cause I thought I had no more than 75 radius selected. Didn't realize still 2nd message, so but still could squeeze out a plate, If for some bizarre reason I'd be in her area or she'd be in mine.

I may end up writing: "I wasn't sure if you did"
You sound desperate. 400 miles? I'm sorry but your other options/plates or what have you are not real to you. Maybe they are stroking your ego. You should theoretically have "an abundance mentality" and not care at all enough to spend time writing a post like that. This debunks that abundance mentality is really cured with options.

What would make this occupy your mind if you have options then? She's better looking than your other plates? You are just getting greedy? You are bored with your options?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ You never know when one on your line will become obsessed with you to the point of losing weight for you. I'M the opportunist. I'm the one who's keeping an open mind. Some say, "nothing ventured, nothing gained" and some say, "nothing ventured, nothing lost." I prefer the former.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The progression of our dialogue to now from Tuesday (I've been working long hours no time to get on POF):

8/14/2018 10:42:39 PM
Yeah I got ya

8/19/2018 2:00:16 PM
Just checked out your profile again. I have an F250 gas, no diesel.

8/19/2018 6:55:14 PM
Lol no worries, contrary to what I’ve been accused of, a truck isn’t a requirement (plus I have my own so I won’t take yours lol)

Where to next?

How shall I turn the convo, How to proceed...hmmm...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put "Is someone accusing you of something? I haven't accused you of anything yet."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her profile says she's trying to lose weight. At least she says THAT. Many girls just don't even consider it, and continue to eat the ice cream and the bon bons and losing weight doesn't even cross their minds cause they're getting still all this rabid attention from ccukdoods. Gotta give her that, she tryin to get "healthy."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More diag:​

8/20/2018 9:11:06 AM
Haha yeah. I got this nasty message from a guy calling me materialistic and saying I only care about a truck and not about people a few days ago (without him even taking the chance to get to know me)... haha so it’s now my side note to tell people trucks aren’t my only concern lol

8/26/2018 2:39:54 PM
What is your concern?

8/26/2018 5:43:19 PM
Umm a good man. Who won’t use guilt and manipulation. Who won’t lie. Who won’t just up and fall out of love with me. A friend who is there for the whole adventure.

Kinda stumped on what to say here hmmm She seems Really hurt and/or dumb or very low self esteem. It's not very attractive to me. Not sure if I'd wanna fix that. Really stinking in my nostrils right about now...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote, "So you want a family."

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP get some options please, this is painful to read

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao.

I see why people come to my threads to hate and disprove even when I provide countless amounts of proof message after message. It’s hard out here for y’all

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one I could fvck tonight but I don't think I will. I wanted to come over earlier, but she doesn't get off work till late and this is my day off. Everytime I go over there I'm up till 2,3 even 6 in the morning so it would jeopardize my work (ability to perform) then next day. I'm just ****ering with adding another plate from afar if be. The more you add the more you can fit your kinda awkward schedule. I haven't masturbated in over a month and haven't been laid in 2 weeks so it's getting really bad.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/26/2018 9:33:24 PM
I do

8/27/2018 1:19:27 PM
How bad???​

Will she come out here 400 miles so I can rail her?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/27/2018 1:24:07 PM
Ummm well... I guess if I settle down with anybody they’ll want a family too... and I want long term
This girl just smells, does she not guys? I can smell her unwashed clothes through the screen (via her speech and mental sloppiness). I'm out...

I can't hit this cavernous pvssy. Don't wanna.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/27/2018 1:24:07 PM
Ummm well... I guess if I settle down with anybody they’ll want a family too... and I want long term
This girl just smells, does she not guys? I can smell her unwashed clothes through the screen (via her speech and mental sloppiness). I'm out...

I can't hit this cavernous pvssy. Don't wanna.
Yes, fatties usually smell. They cannot seem to get to all the nooks and crannies between their rolls.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're still messaging. I don't know why she keeps coming back. The last message I wrote I thought would turn her off (most airhead girls on POF would be not responding after that), but she is interested in this train of thought no matter how dampy or swampy/musty her thoughts are. She may be able to *think* from the pool of mud that suppresses her brain waves...from the volcanic ash of life that has apparently covered her, but she may just be Genetically predisposed to being dim.

Nevertheless, I wrote a rather enlightening message on relationships just now (not too special, but maybe beyond her reach) and will now see how she responds. As dumb as she is, she may think I'm a genius, when I know I've just stole it from someone else I heard it from this weekend who is rather smart and successful - VERY rich and an entrepreneur. Trying to surround myself with smart/successful, less conservative but more liberal-minded, people of late.