Just a quick reminder for all you Christians out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is as plain as I can make it:

Lucifer means light bringer.

Light is a metaphor for knowledge.

In Genesis, the Serpent(an archetype for Satan) is said to have corrupted Eve, by deceiving her into eating the forbidden fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

It's clear that even the Serpent is a type of Lucifer....bringer of knowledge...not necessarily for the good.

Is Lucifer the official name of Satan? No, but it's a pretty good one, even if a bit confusing. That's probably why the transcriber left it.

Masons have, for centuries, claimed Lucifer was the god of light, and that the Christian God was a God of Darkness...which is exactly the same argument the Serpent made to Eve, way back in the Garden.

Many prominent Freemasons have claimed Lucifer as their god, because light is a metaphor for knowledge. Whatever.

Many prominent Freemasons have outwardly claimed that Lucifer isn't really Satan, but some other good angel of wisdom. What else would they say?

Freemasonic literature historically describes Lucifer as being at war with the Christian God.

If you can't understand the above, I can't help you.
No they haven't lol
What freemasons worship lucifer?
You know how many famous freemasons there are?
Mozart was a freemason for christ sakes. There is no literature on worship. When you walk in a lodge there is a Bible open lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted 8 bible scholars, which have studied the Bible for over 30 years years. That have their hands on texts and books not put in the Bible but I'm going to listen to 2 semi virgins on the Bible lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a freemason, I know a few and they are pretty cool. They barely have time to meet and many member barely show up. They do a lot of research on various books history astronomy and texts

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freemasons are not under one governing body. You can visit a lot of there temples they are open to the public. In Texas one lodge has a very huge library it was amazing all the books they had. Very nice guys probably are a few bad apples like any group, but their charities speak volumes they donate food, opened hospitals for kids

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never struck you as odd that Shriners wear the red fez, and that burn victims are their pet charity?
Omg I'm done lol, you're crazy my dude, no wonder your are drawing off completely unrelated contexts.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know several Mason's, too, some of whom are even Christian Preachers...but, anyone who can't be your true friend, unless you join his secret club, isn't 100% cool with me.
Well the club is not secret, it hasn't been for hundreds of years. They do tours of a lot of their lodges. Netflix has a show about them, it's pretty interesting, a lot of their lodges have great architecture. If they lodges were secret they would not gives tours to them openly in the public.

Further more there are fake branches of masons who are not recognized they are called clandestine branches and they make up their own rules. They are not honored though

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's another neat little footnote to this story. Seems that while this was being translated from the Greek Septuagent into the Latin Vulgate, two bishops were having an argument. One of them happened to be Bishop Lucifer. His rival, who was one of the translators, inserted this into the translation to get a dig in, and the rest is history

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 minute video broken down by a cute Asian chick on the subject. I think she had a degree in symbology

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Jesus calls himself the bright morning star (lucifer)
It's in revelation 22:16. That is the definition of lucifer the bright and morning star (planet venus)
New International Version
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which proves my point it's a title a noun. And as they scholars explained and the cute Asian lady with a degree. Isaiah 14:12 was a verse mocking a ****y arrogant king of Babylon Ben schar

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And a little cherry on top

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. He either lacks understanding, or is the world's worst PR spin doctor.
I linked this article to demonstrate how carefully masonic authors split hairs on the topic of the masonic affinity for Lucifer. If you don't get that, and you thought he was going to post an article on the internet, declaring "Lucifer is gawd!! I'm a Freemason, and we worship Lucifer!! Lucifer is Satan!!" then you haven't been paying attention.
masonic authors, when writing or speaking for public consumption, on the subject of the masonic fascination with Lucifer, will always dance carefully around the subject. If you can't read between the lines, though, when a man confesses to you that Lucifer is his mascot, but not Satan, and his organization describes the Christian God as the Adversary of his mascot, you need a course on textual criticism.
YES. THIS. Ffs man this dude doesn’t understand it. He reminds me of the authors on Snopes where they present to you all the proof and evidence of a conspiracy theory, but then just dismiss it all and use plausible deniability every to say that ‘technically’ the claims are false. It’s along the lines of something like this:

Man A: “Do you worship the devil?”
Man B: “Yes.”
Snopes & PeasantPlayer: “Man B just said ‘yes’ out of sheer random coincidence, he does not actually worship the devil though. If he did, then he would have explicitly stated “I worship the devil”, but since he seemingly at random just said the word “yes” instead, the claim that Man B worships the devil is unsubstantiated”.

This is basically all of his arguments in a nutshell. Coupled with some misrepresentations, false truths, misquotations, and MASSIVE mis-paraphrasings lol
No they haven't lol
What freemasons worship lucifer?
You know how many famous freemasons there are?
Mozart was a freemason for christ sakes. There is no literature on worship. When you walk in a lodge there is a Bible open lol
Bro this is so factually false, they’re trying to rebuild Solomon’s Temple because they believe then their god will come. That’s why currently all sides of the political system are supporting Zionism—these powers play both sides of the spectrum. This man, whoever he is, is the antichrist. Jews consider this as their messiah though, since they rejected Jesus. This means that all the Jews will follow him.

Many Christians also support Zionism and the bringing of the antichrist too because they believe that if the antichrist comes, then Jesus will come (evangelicals). Others (such as the Jesuits) just completely delude themselves into worshiping Satan and following him almost like they’re Yazidi instead. Regardless of which stance these ‘Christians’ take, they always end up deluding themselves into following Satan anyway though just because they think that rebuilding the temple is a good thing since it’s of the prophets of old, and because the Bible mentions it’s destruction as a bad thing. That means that these Christians are all gonna follow the antichrist as well. And since the now-Pope is a freemason, that means he’s gonna follow the antichrist too and bring along with him all of the Catholics as well. And when Catholics start following the antichrist, many other Christians will as well simply because of ‘follow the herd’, in addition to many of the evangelical preachers being free mason and preaching to people to follow him as well.

You also have many of these atheists, agnostics, and barely-Christian Christians who will see the antichrist performing miracles/deception in front of them and will follow the antichrist simply because of that.

And as for Islam, the Shi’a Muslims (who aren’t actually Muslim btw) will follow him because they will claim him to be the Shi’a 12th Imam. And many Sufi Muslims will follow him as well because those people are basically hippies who proclaim to be Muslim, many of which engage in devil worship already lol. Religious Sunni Muslims will reject him though, and then his army will just start slaughtering them, and because Sunni Muslims are currently the most persecuted/hated group in the world, no one will care. Such is the test of the believers thought, as all the prophets before us have foretold.

And with the civil unrest all across the world that’s only been getting worse and worse over the years (and will likely continue to do so until a breaking point is reached, which will be WWIII), he’ll come as a (seemingly) unifying and safe beacon of light amidst all the chaos and appear to be giving hope and guidance, even though he’s anything but. This is why the antichrist will be the greatest trial of all of time. He’s got everyone wrapped around his finger already, and he’s not even here yet.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done I provided my sources, apparently you either not watching them or ignoring them. I'm way more intelligent than both of you to be going back and forth and this subject. If you don't believe people who have skin in the game, degrees in historical theology, have studied these texts in all their forms and learned different languages to read the texts in Hebrew and Latin and Greek and cross reference their research what can I do?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done I provided my sources, apparently you either not watching them or ignoring them. I'm way more intelligent than both of you to be going back and forth and this subject.
A scripture for our resident scholar, who is much more intelligent than those with whom he debates:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Cor 2:14

"Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men."
2 Cor 20-25

You will read this (if you read it at all) as nothing but noise, or static. It is because you approach the entire subject from a humanistic perspective. The bible repeatedly says that God scoffs at humanistic and atheistic attempts to interpret his scripture. The understanding of scripture requires spiritual awakening, which he himself provides to those who earnestly seek him with a spirit of humility. For all else, he closes off understanding because he hates human pride, which amounts to idolotry.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A scripture for our resident scholar, who is much more intelligent than those with whom he debates:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Cor 2:14

"Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men."
2 Cor 20-25

You will read this (if you read it at all) as nothing but noise, or static. It is because you approach the entire subject from a humanistic perspective. The bible repeatedly says that God scoffs at humanistic and atheistic attempts to interpret his scripture. The understanding of scripture requires spiritual awakening, which he himself provides to those who earnestly seek him with a spirit of humility. For all else, he closes off understanding because he hates human pride, which amounts to idolotry.
We are all born atheist before cultural conditioning

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be able to view Venus, you actually mean those ancients dudes, thousands of years ago had powerful telescopes?

Man, your delusions are getting grander by the day...

I'm now actually wondering if some of you boys actually had any decent education.
No you don't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.