"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Just a quick field report - Pedestal chick

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I was at a club last night, and there was this HB8 by the bar, with guys flocked all over her.

when the guys left, I went up to her and said in a friiendly tone, "Hey! Hows it going?"

she just looked me up and down with a "why the hell are you talking to me?" attitude and didnt say ONE WORD

I then said "Great! maybe if you can develop a personality in the next 5 minutes, I might come back"

she gave me this look of SHOCK! like no guy would ever say that to her, and I walked away and joined my friends again

a few seconds later she comes up behind me, and just bumps in to me and stands there, still doesnt say a word, I just looked at her

turned back around, and continued talking with my friends

I could have probably gotten her #, but her attitude was just too hostile and arrogant for my taste

but it was a classic case of knocking a HB off her pedestal by minimizing the importance of her looks, and qualifying her personality

DONT TAKE THIS SH1T FROM ANY WOMEN FELLAS!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Lol nice man!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I would probably have given a "Have you got one yet" when she came back and played some more with her, but nice =)
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I really think that kind of arrogance is a turn off. I am a very friendly guy. In clubs, I say hi to everyone and try to make friends with everyone there (its also great social proof)

That kind of attitude from a girl is uncalled for in my book. You are in a club, someone walks up to you and says a friendly greeting, there is no reason to act like your pvssy is gold. Im sure it was a sh1t test/game she was playing.

but I wasnt having any of it. I think more guys need to step up to snooty women in clubs and let them KNOW that while they may be hot, they really need to work their personality (i.e. show them that they are just another worthless peice of meat unless they can show some value to you)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top