Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jury Duty next week

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I have jury duty soon and was wondering would it hurt trying to talk to women there or around the area during lunch and such and the Jury pool waiting room? I mean I'm at the point now where I want to start hitting on women more IRL, especially when it's so dismal around here to begin with. Is that just a bad idea due to possible contempt of court, arrest, etc for misconduct?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I have jury duty soon and was wondering would it hurt trying to talk to women there or around the area during lunch and such and the Jury pool waiting room? I mean I'm at the point now where I want to start hitting on women more IRL, especially when it's so dismal around here to begin with. Is that just a bad idea due to possible contempt of court, arrest, etc for misconduct?
Seriously? In court? Are you for real?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see. Cops all around you. Cameras all around you. People not wanting to be there. Do you think this is a wise decision?
Think of it this way. With all the cameras these days, if one were to be arrested for that I'm pretty sure it would at least make the local news just due to the funny nature of it. what would people think of you if they saw you on TV for that? Good publicity lol.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know you are a troll

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Think of it this way. With all the cameras these days, if one were to be arrested for that I'm pretty sure it would at least make the local news just due to the funny nature of it. what would people think of you if they saw you on TV for that? Good publicity lol.
I think, with a lot of the posts you list here, you need professional help or are just posting for attention.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Big you fckn talk to anyone whenever you want to but id advise to not be sexual out of context but by all means be a fckn man. Ok
Do you worry about #metoo these days? Btw if you own a business, or in a position in power and accused of sexual harassment and it becomes known does that basically kill you with women and make you like herpes to them?