"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Jury Duty next week

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So I have jury duty soon and was wondering would it hurt trying to talk to women there or around the area during lunch and such and the Jury pool waiting room? I mean I'm at the point now where I want to start hitting on women more IRL, especially when it's so dismal around here to begin with. Is that just a bad idea due to possible contempt of court, arrest, etc for misconduct?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So I have jury duty soon and was wondering would it hurt trying to talk to women there or around the area during lunch and such and the Jury pool waiting room? I mean I'm at the point now where I want to start hitting on women more IRL, especially when it's so dismal around here to begin with. Is that just a bad idea due to possible contempt of court, arrest, etc for misconduct?
Seriously? In court? Are you for real?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Let's see. Cops all around you. Cameras all around you. People not wanting to be there. Do you think this is a wise decision?
Think of it this way. With all the cameras these days, if one were to be arrested for that I'm pretty sure it would at least make the local news just due to the funny nature of it. what would people think of you if they saw you on TV for that? Good publicity lol.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Now I know you are a troll
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Think of it this way. With all the cameras these days, if one were to be arrested for that I'm pretty sure it would at least make the local news just due to the funny nature of it. what would people think of you if they saw you on TV for that? Good publicity lol.
I think, with a lot of the posts you list here, you need professional help or are just posting for attention.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Big you fckn talk to anyone whenever you want to but id advise to not be sexual out of context but by all means be a fckn man. Ok
Do you worry about #metoo these days? Btw if you own a business, or in a position in power and accused of sexual harassment and it becomes known does that basically kill you with women and make you like herpes to them?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top