Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jumping in the deep end

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just a quick question.

I have an opportunity to go to a couple bars with a couple good friends of mine who are a lot better with social stuff than I am. So I ask has anyone who was still fairly new to the DJ game ever tried just putting their fears aside and jumping right into the social scene by, say, going to a club, or a bar with friends looking to meet women? If so, is it a good way to learn, or is it just setting yourself up for failure?

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get better at social situations you need to isolate yourself in a cave and meditate. No friends or women just you and some candles. So i think your answer is no don't go to bars with friends to meet girls >.>

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathgen said:
If you want to get better at social situations you need to isolate yourself in a cave and meditate. No friends or women just you and some candles. So i think your answer is no don't go to bars with friends to meet girls >.>
Heh. Point taken. Thanks!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
It takes about half a beer to get me feeling tipsy because the alcohol reacts with a medication I take. Not to mention that I sorta become a douchebag when I'm drunk... but we'll see.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jumping in the deep end is the way to go. Unless you have heart problems and the water is freezing cold. Then your heart might stop and you could die. The lesson is: Go to a club with your friends and observe them. The best way to learn is to observe people who are good at it. However the women there aren't usually relationship material if that's what you're looking for. Oh and exercise for a healthy heart.