Joseph o connor/myers biggs test;

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone taken them? I am a intj i've taken the test before I find them very informative.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the letters as a cover, cognitive functions as the pages/information. I can probably type you just off your post history.

Update: I see a LOT Extroverted Thinking in your post history that stands out, you are a photographer, and some minor posts stood out. My final answer is ESTJ. Why did you type as INTJ? 1). The vast majority of people have the wrong definitions of what an introvert and extrovert is, so they screw up on the first letter and it goes downhill from there. 2). INTJs have extroverted thinking as their auxiliary function, so if you were completely unaware of what Extroverted Thinking was, you could've mistaken this as your dominant function while testing. Last, I do not know who you are outside this forum, so I am purely testing you off of your post history.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep coming out as an ENTJ yet I have no ambition to be a leader of anyone nor being around people more than the necessary time.

I think Im borderline introvert altought closer to the extrovert range.

2-3 hours a day of socialization are more than enough for me while I need total silence and quiet to work and rest.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep coming out as an ENTJ yet I have no ambition to be a leader of anyone nor being around people more than the necessary time.

I think Im borderline introvert altought closer to the extrovert range.

2-3 hours a day of socialization are more than enough for me while I need total silence and quiet to work and rest.

This underscores the significance of adhering to cognitive functions. Extroverted Thinking, while outwardly directed, may exhibit introverted tendencies, harboring a preference to avoid interactions with individuals perceived as lacking intellectual depth. Furthermore, the notion of leadership is multifaceted.

An ENTJ finds limited compatibility with middle management or team leader positions, roles that often entail motivational functions or overseeing larger groups. Instead, ENTJs are better suited for executive leadership roles or guiding more specialized, compact teams. To illustrate, a middle manager interfaces extensively with numerous individuals, whereas a CEO or upper-level manager oversees a larger cohort with more authoritative interactions.

Another example: Joe Biden is the leader of 300 million plus Americans, but he is mainly dealing with his cabinet and leaders of other countries, political parties, and businesses not Joe the plumber in Ohio.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone taken them? I am a intj i've taken the test before I find them very informative.
"Really, Clarice, you think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked for a staffing company a long time ago that made everybody take the Myers Briggs. I'm an intuitive introvert.

Enneagrams are more fashionable these days and have an interesting history. There is evidence they played a role in some early religious manuscripts, and may have been the origin of the 7 Deadly Sins dogma.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the letters as a cover, cognitive functions as the pages/information. I can probably type you just off your post history.

Update: I see a LOT Extroverted Thinking in your post history that stands out, you are a photographer, and some minor posts stood out. My final answer is ESTJ. Why did you type as INTJ? 1). The vast majority of people have the wrong definitions of what an introvert and extrovert is, so they screw up on the first letter and it goes downhill from there. 2). INTJs have extroverted thinking as their auxiliary function, so if you were completely unaware of what Extroverted Thinking was, you could've mistaken this as your dominant function while testing. Last, I do not know who you are outside this forum, so I am purely testing you off of your post history.
Wrong

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ASTJ, A meaning Ambivert. I oscillate between Intro and Extro, right on the border. Some tests I get introverted (logistician), other tests I get extroverted (executive).

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ASTJ, A meaning Ambivert. I oscillate between Intro and Extro, right on the border. Some tests I get introverted (logistician), other tests I get extroverted (executive).
ambivert pretty much means you are an intelligent extrovert.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m like @EyeBRollin. Something like 30% of the time I come up INTJ and 70% of the time I come up ENTP or ENTJ. Mostly ENTP. It’s really indicative that people are dynamic and more nuanced than whatever category someone creates.

Seems to depend on how my emotions are running at the time of eval but I’m a bit of a chameleon according to MB.

I like to socialize but it drains me after a while. I appreciate solitude and quiet and alone time although I am quite content being close to one or several individuals. My husband is an introvert and on the ASD spectrum in a very highly intelligent high functioning (STEM) way. I also work in STEM but am very left/right brained so I have great intuition and emotional calibration…

It’s all fascinating stuff.