Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jose is Back!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, Heyjose25points is back. I'm no longer him now, i'm now DonJoseCantosie(sounds like Can-tose-eeA). Spanish and Italian name :p
But the reason why i left was that i feared that some advice on this board would be poisoned in my mind and that i would be too confused to figure out what i should do in the game. But in reality, i can believe whatever I want, and take in what i think is plausible but at the same time not have my head up my own ass. :whistle:

I also said that I'd return when i'm hella good in the game, but i've decided that from now on that I can truly believe what I want to from this board....plus keep my heart open to advice.

My bootcamp may have ended, but i'm gonna keep updating with my progress in the game. Thats the least i can do for the guys who were following my progress.

Jose is back b1tches!

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agent Zero said:
Welcome back! Sure didn't take you long did it, haha. Don't worry about the theoretical stuff around here, I just focus on approach journals and field reports myself.

^^^ what he said. I hate to say it, but many people on here are keyboard jockeys and won't create journals. Listen to the people that go out consistently and listen to your own heart. Advice is good on the internet, but ive pretty much piut most of the online advice in the back of my mind, I'm learning from my own experiences. Once i get better and better, i'll put the icing on the cake and implement more of the advice online.

I include the Gurus when I say this. They might have amazing advice, but you won't truly learn it (ie internalize it) until you keep going out and improving.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, u'll be seeing me with updates and what not