I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Manipulation for women is within their natural state of mind - encoded within their DNA."a feminine stratagem in dating" - Yes!
Perhaps it should also be noted that women are natural manipulators at getting want they want out of men. More so than the other way around. Peterson fails to mention that women "peacock" and employ some of these same tactics quite often. So when a man does some of the same stuff its psychopathy?
What an ass-hat. Blames men up and down, COMPLETELY ignores the endless lies and manipulation of women as if they were innocent lambs at the slaughter.

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I would like to see him a middle aged average man just get inside a club and use PUA tricks to "fool" a girl in her 20s into having sex with him...I mean he is a psychologist and Im sure he knows how to trick women after all...PUAs don’t “fool” women. The guy still has to pass the looks test, or it’s game over.
Why does a pua lose in the long term?I agree that PUA tactics has no sustainability in the long term.
I'm not a fan of it nor do I encourage it.
However there's something to be gained by it. Men who are just starting out, something I call late bloomers, those guys who haven't had the luxury of dating and fvcking in their teens will need some sort of baseline to start off, should take in some PUA tactics to get things rolling.
Just remember that PUA tactics is just basically the outlook a man projects to manipulate women, turning women's weapons/strengths against them is nothing to shout about.
It is actually a feminine stratagem in dating - one which you'll lose in the end whilst playing it.
Long term the masculine stratagem which has time and again proven it's resilience/fluidity will trump everything else.
Because you're playing in the feminine imperative. You mold yourself into their environment and use certain techniques to outwit them or make them attracted to you.Why does a pua lose in the long term?
I can't imagine getting tired of banging different womenBecause you're playing in the feminine imperative. You mold yourself into their environment and use certain techniques to outwit them or make them attracted to you.
Women r the natural apex predators in their game. Understand that and acknowledge that you can't sustain it for long with 1 woman as it's unnatural for you.
Only possible way for it to work is by using it with many women at different time frames - that too is unsustainable as you'd grow tired eventually.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Understanding distinctions is the mark of intelligence.PUAs have always maintained that women are attracted to psychopaths (because many sociopaths are able to mimic likable behaviors in order to manipulate their victims). In most PUAs' view, being a psychopath is a good thing.
This hero-worship of psychopaths has always disgusted me. But if you're going to do anything you can in order to sleep with as many women as you can, without any regard for their feelings, obviously being a psychopath is advantageous. That way you don't have the inconvenience of a conscience bothering you.
I see no need to admire Manson or people like him. A key point in why I say this is that I don't believe that you need to be a psychopath to be attractive to women. If I did think that were the case, maybe I might say okay let's check out what of Charlie's nuances might be useful to me - but since I don't believe I need them, then I won't.Understanding distinctions is the mark of intelligence.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Goes back to what I stated, particularly, understanding and differentiating nuances. You don't need to admire an individual to learn something from him/her. For example, most here don't admire BigDave, but you can certainly pick up a lesson or two strictly by observance if you elect to.I see no need to admire Manson or people like him.
I believe Charlie's nuances are not individualized to women, but rather to people, albeit damaged people. What I see inherent in his behavior was his discerning ability to inspire loyalty by serving their emotional needs. This idea can be extrapolated and serve a diversity of people to one's benefit.A key point in why I say this is that I don't believe that you need to be a psychopath to be attractive to women. If I did think that were the case, maybe I might say okay let's check out what of Charlie's nuances might be useful to me - but since I don't believe I need them, then I won't.
This, as an example, is of no merit as I cannot foreseeably extract anything other than he was a misguided or deranged individual.This is off topic here, but I remember reading a quote by Neil Young about Manson. He said something to the effect that Manson was a spoiled brat, because he had wanted to be a rock star but never made it. So because he couldn't be a rock star, he had a bunch of people killed. Of course Neil did get to be a rock star, so I'm not sure that statement carried as much weight coming from him.
I do believe in the saying "Every man is my superior, in that I might learn from him". But I'm sure someone could find examples of inspiring loyalty without resorting to psychopaths. I just think PUAs should choose better heroes. For example, your quotes from Bruce Lee about being like water are much more inspiring than bringing up the image of Charles Manson to emulate. IMO, of course.I believe Charlie's nuances are not individualized to women, but rather to people, albeit damaged people. What I see inherent in his behavior was his discerning ability to inspire loyalty by serving their emotional needs.
I did say it was off topic. Just an old anecdote I've always found interesting. Neil seemed to be saying "Well, boo frigging hoo, you didn't get to be a rock star. Lots of people wanted to be rock stars in the 60s, but it's such a 1,000 to one thing, if it doesn't happen you can't become bitter over it".This, as an example, is of no merit as I cannot foreseeably extract anything other than he was a misguided or deranged individual.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.