Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson: Pickup artists are psychopaths

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that PUA tactics has no sustainability in the long term.

I'm not a fan of it nor do I encourage it.

However there's something to be gained by it. Men who are just starting out, something I call late bloomers, those guys who haven't had the luxury of dating and fvcking in their teens will need some sort of baseline to start off, should take in some PUA tactics to get things rolling.

Just remember that PUA tactics is just basically the outlook a man projects to manipulate women, turning women's weapons/strengths against them is nothing to shout about.

It is actually a feminine stratagem in dating - one which you'll lose in the end whilst playing it.

Long term the masculine stratagem which has time and again proven it's resilience/fluidity will trump everything else.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"a feminine stratagem in dating" - Yes!

Perhaps it should also be noted that women are natural manipulators at getting want they want out of men. More so than the other way around. Peterson fails to mention that women "peacock" and employ some of these same tactics quite often. So when a man does some of the same stuff its psychopathy?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
"a feminine stratagem in dating" - Yes!

Perhaps it should also be noted that women are natural manipulators at getting want they want out of men. More so than the other way around. Peterson fails to mention that women "peacock" and employ some of these same tactics quite often. So when a man does some of the same stuff its psychopathy?
Manipulation for women is within their natural state of mind - encoded within their DNA.

For men it is not their natural state of mind.

Observe female vs male toddlers and you'd see it's a fact.

Anything that's an abnormal state of mind and used consistently on a regular basis in dating/interactions will be considered psychopathic - at least to Spaz.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
What an ass-hat. Blames men up and down, COMPLETELY ignores the endless lies and manipulation of women as if they were innocent lambs at the slaughter.

This is the type of politically correct man-hating drivel, pseudo-feminist bullsh1t which makes this hack so popular today in the lugenpresse.

Not to mention, he looks like he's aged 20 years in the past 5 years.

A quick example of how women lie using makeup. Believe it or not, this is a before and after. It's the same woman:
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 10.49.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 10.51.20 PM.png

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs don’t “fool” women. The guy still has to pass the looks test, or it’s game over.
I would like to see him a middle aged average man just get inside a club and use PUA tricks to "fool" a girl in her 20s into having sex with him...I mean he is a psychologist and Im sure he knows how to trick women after all...

All this people talking trash about men anytime they try to deal with the sh1t thrown at them, really thinks that all men are equal when it comes of potential relationships...no mention of look, status, money or any other important factor.

They think all it takes is to put some serious effort not any different when they bash young men for failing to get a job in the currenct economy, they still think we are in the 60s when you are given a chance untill proven otherwise.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that PUA tactics has no sustainability in the long term.

I'm not a fan of it nor do I encourage it.

However there's something to be gained by it. Men who are just starting out, something I call late bloomers, those guys who haven't had the luxury of dating and fvcking in their teens will need some sort of baseline to start off, should take in some PUA tactics to get things rolling.

Just remember that PUA tactics is just basically the outlook a man projects to manipulate women, turning women's weapons/strengths against them is nothing to shout about.

It is actually a feminine stratagem in dating - one which you'll lose in the end whilst playing it.

Long term the masculine stratagem which has time and again proven it's resilience/fluidity will trump everything else.
Why does a pua lose in the long term?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why does a pua lose in the long term?
Because you're playing in the feminine imperative. You mold yourself into their environment and use certain techniques to outwit them or make them attracted to you.

Women r the natural apex predators in their game. Understand that and acknowledge that you can't sustain it for long with 1 woman as it's unnatural for you.

Only possible way for it to work is by using it with many women at different time frames - that too is unsustainable as you'd grow tired eventually.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're playing in the feminine imperative. You mold yourself into their environment and use certain techniques to outwit them or make them attracted to you.

Women r the natural apex predators in their game. Understand that and acknowledge that you can't sustain it for long with 1 woman as it's unnatural for you.

Only possible way for it to work is by using it with many women at different time frames - that too is unsustainable as you'd grow tired eventually.
I can't imagine getting tired of banging different women

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs have always maintained that women are attracted to psychopaths (because many sociopaths are able to mimic likable behaviors in order to manipulate their victims). In most PUAs' view, being a psychopath is a good thing.

This hero-worship of psychopaths has always disgusted me. But if you're going to do anything you can in order to sleep with as many women as you can, without any regard for their feelings, obviously being a psychopath is advantageous. That way you don't have the inconvenience of a conscience bothering you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs have always maintained that women are attracted to psychopaths (because many sociopaths are able to mimic likable behaviors in order to manipulate their victims). In most PUAs' view, being a psychopath is a good thing.

This hero-worship of psychopaths has always disgusted me. But if you're going to do anything you can in order to sleep with as many women as you can, without any regard for their feelings, obviously being a psychopath is advantageous. That way you don't have the inconvenience of a conscience bothering you.
Understanding distinctions is the mark of intelligence.

If an individual has destructive tendencies but is gifted in other areas, no need to dismiss the individual altogether. Rather in the study of the individual, recognize the nuances which serve you and reject that which does not. Even certain nuances in a guy like Manson can be extracted in a helpful way for those with a discerning eye, for example, his ability to study a subject to determine their lack and fulfill that lack to inspire loyalty.

Distinctions.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing the guys I meet and observe who don't know game are some of the pettiest conniving little fvcktards you've ever met,

try having a somewhat attractive girlfriend for a few months, introduce her to all you're old friends and family and then break up and stay friends.

ask about her new dating experiences and all the guys hitting her up and see if she'll let you go through her dm's..

pretty much everyone you know is all up in there throwing you into the bus, people that were once nice to your face and now doing saying anything to devalue you're image so they can in hopes get some smash.

it usually works the opposite tho, in my experiences the more people that talk chit about me actually makes chicks like me more haha

the guys I know who are epic pimps never do this beta male fggotry. cause they don't need to.

tldr

guys that know game are much better off, more real individuals then guys who don't, that's for damn sure.

heck, my own father even tried to smash to ex fiance -.-

he even called me a "player" in a shameful way as he tried playing my ex

rollo or the author who wrote no more mr nice guy had a part where he said something about beta males being the most passive aggressive

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understanding distinctions is the mark of intelligence.
I see no need to admire Manson or people like him. A key point in why I say this is that I don't believe that you need to be a psychopath to be attractive to women. If I did think that were the case, maybe I might say okay let's check out what of Charlie's nuances might be useful to me - but since I don't believe I need them, then I won't.

This is off topic here, but I remember reading a quote by Neil Young about Manson. He said something to the effect that Manson was a spoiled brat, because he had wanted to be a rock star but never made it. So because he couldn't be a rock star, he had a bunch of people killed. Of course Neil did get to be a rock star, so I'm not sure that statement carried as much weight coming from him.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson is a pseudo intellectual. He’s a complete kook. Irony of a narcissist ripping into PUAs.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no need to admire Manson or people like him.
Goes back to what I stated, particularly, understanding and differentiating nuances. You don't need to admire an individual to learn something from him/her. For example, most here don't admire BigDave, but you can certainly pick up a lesson or two strictly by observance if you elect to.

A key point in why I say this is that I don't believe that you need to be a psychopath to be attractive to women. If I did think that were the case, maybe I might say okay let's check out what of Charlie's nuances might be useful to me - but since I don't believe I need them, then I won't.
I believe Charlie's nuances are not individualized to women, but rather to people, albeit damaged people. What I see inherent in his behavior was his discerning ability to inspire loyalty by serving their emotional needs. This idea can be extrapolated and serve a diversity of people to one's benefit.
You can reject all of Mason, as an example, and extract this particular benefit. You may not need this lesson right here, right now, but have the flexibility to exercise it in the future should an opportunity arise and this opportunity can serve both you and the party in question. That's my point.

This is off topic here, but I remember reading a quote by Neil Young about Manson. He said something to the effect that Manson was a spoiled brat, because he had wanted to be a rock star but never made it. So because he couldn't be a rock star, he had a bunch of people killed. Of course Neil did get to be a rock star, so I'm not sure that statement carried as much weight coming from him.
This, as an example, is of no merit as I cannot foreseeably extract anything other than he was a misguided or deranged individual.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe Charlie's nuances are not individualized to women, but rather to people, albeit damaged people. What I see inherent in his behavior was his discerning ability to inspire loyalty by serving their emotional needs.
I do believe in the saying "Every man is my superior, in that I might learn from him". But I'm sure someone could find examples of inspiring loyalty without resorting to psychopaths. I just think PUAs should choose better heroes. For example, your quotes from Bruce Lee about being like water are much more inspiring than bringing up the image of Charles Manson to emulate. IMO, of course.

This, as an example, is of no merit as I cannot foreseeably extract anything other than he was a misguided or deranged individual.
I did say it was off topic. Just an old anecdote I've always found interesting. Neil seemed to be saying "Well, boo frigging hoo, you didn't get to be a rock star. Lots of people wanted to be rock stars in the 60s, but it's such a 1,000 to one thing, if it doesn't happen you can't become bitter over it".

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
2 schools of thoughts.

Both is also game.

Both adherents are also considered "players" in their own right.

You'll just need to choose one to begin with.

If u r not naturally predisposed to get women easily then choose the PUA tactics 1st.

From there you'll need to progress on. But this will be much harder to achieve and might take years with little benefits at 1st. But the end benefits will have a profound impact on not just women but in every facet of ur life.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually this guy is THE MAN, but have to disagree with him on this one. PUA’s are merely trying to copy what women have been doing naturally for thousands of years. Hardly psychopathic.. well in a way it is but PUA’s are merely trying to adapt the sociopathic tendencies that most (skinny, young) women have already naturally perfected.