Jordan Peterson: Pickup artists are psychopaths

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Several thoughts from the old lady:

This gets back to a chicken or egg argument. What comes first? Thought or action? PUA tactics start with actions, as in do "X" and then "Y" will happen. But if by doing the action you never internalize the belief (thought) then eventually your incongruence will show itself and there is no substance behind the facade...and relationships will fail.

You have to understand that a guy like Manson is utterly self serving. He always has been. No concern whatsoever for another human being...uses people strictly as instruments of his grand design and makes no apology whatsoever for that hallmark malign character trait.

PUA tactics are in a self serving vein too. And they work if well executed...to a point and for a while.

Real men who are solid people don't use others in a gratuitous way. They simply ARE.

They don't need machinations, manipulations or drama to manifest their aims. And they are far less influenced by female whims.

Be the Rock and let her be the wind and the tide. She may shape you through time but she will never erode a solid man's core. If a man has no core? Relationships will fail.

Inevitably.

Some of the old guard here used to call it the ultimate shjt test. Are you the man you present yourself to be? What makes the answer a resounding yes? What passes the ultimate shjt test? A solid core of character. Commonly referred to as strong Inner Game.

PUA artists who put on the tactics of the techniques without the inner confidence, direction, and solid masculine character?

They are fakes, faux and phonies. Any decent woman will sniff that out soon enough and vanish.
Everything you wrote is actually an expansion of this => How you think + how u do things = results.

How is it that you get this and the men doesn't ?

A woman gets it and I'm ashamed of the men here.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well well...

It's seldom we agree on something BE.

But it seems we do here.
Spaz consider this:

Women say this so you can be straightforward with them under the guise of “men are strong and don’t need to be cunning. Only weak men are cunning,” while they are (and will continue) manipulating you.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz consider this:

Women say this so you can be straightforward with them under the guise of “men are strong and don’t need to be cunning. Only weak men are cunning,” while they are (and will continue) manipulating you.
Yes i agree as you state, in the broader context of life, it is so.

In the context of assuming feminine traits, I will agree with BE.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can just imagine the look on ur woman's face when she finally realises that u r just another chick who just so happens to have a living dildo hiding between his legs.

No wonder they all turned BPD...lol
BPD is a condition created in childhood you uneducated fool, mr I supervise 10,000 employees

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the words you choose “psychopath,” “role model,” and “emulate.” However, your assertion is not what I had stated or insinuated or even implicit in my position in any manner.
Regardless of what you are saying, I am talking about the PUA community's tendency to admire psychopaths. I think they could go a long way in finding better role models, that is my position.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what you are saying, I am talking about the PUA community's tendency to admire psychopaths. I think they could go a long way in finding better role models, that is my position.
I have never read any PUA material or watched PUA videos, so I may be off base here, but I do not believe PUAs admire psychopaths at all.

Rather I see them studying men who are successful with women aka high value men and mimicking certain behaviors (e.g. peacocking, take away, DHV, negging).

From what I see they have taken nuances which naturally work for high value men and broken it down to a science by employing the same tactics. For formerly unsuccessful men, I find absolutely nothing wrong in their attempts to get better and in trying what has worked for others. They practice certain behaviors until they become internalized, unconsciously woven, and thus a part of them.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD is a condition created in childhood you uneducated fool, mr I supervise 10,000 employees
I thought that with all those feminine traits you've learnt, you would hv picked up on it early rather then endure it throughout ur multiple LTR's of BPD women....

I'm so sorry for you.

All that rants and hate...I must hv misunderstood you.

Now how may Spaz assist in ur recovery ?

I'll take the initiative to recommend checking for low T and don't forget to get ur balls checked for any physical underdevelopment there too.

Wishing you the best of luck buddy !

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that with all those feminine traits you've learnt, you would hv picked up on it early rather then endure it throughout ur multiple LTR's of BPD women....

I'm so sorry for you.

All that rants and hate...I must hv misunderstood you.

Now how may Spaz assist in ur recovery ?

I'll take the initiative to recommend checking for low T and don't forget to get ur balls checked for any physical underdevelopment there too.

Wishing you the best of luck buddy !
How about you get your vagina checked by your gynecologist and stop arguing with all the posters and spamming this site with feminist drivel?

You’re the biggest feminist troll this site has ever seen your profile pic says it all

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For formerly unsuccessful men, I find absolutely nothing wrong in their attempts to get better and in trying what has worked for others.
I am all in favor of emulating successful men. Problem is, PUA gurus tend to think most successful men are psychopaths, and that nothing will get a woman wetter than a psychopath. Read Heartiste for someone who really pushes the psychopath agenda. I have no doubt that many psychopaths are successful with women, but I don't believe all psychopaths are successful with women, nor do I believe that all men who are successful with women are psychopaths. Far from it.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never read any PUA material or watched PUA videos, so I may be off base here, but I do not believe PUAs admire psychopaths at all.

Rather I see them studying men who are successful with women aka high value men and mimicking certain behaviors (e.g. peacocking, take away, DHV, negging).

From what I see they have taken nuances which naturally work for high value men and broken it down to a science by employing the same tactics. For formerly unsuccessful men, I find absolutely nothing wrong in their attempts to get better and in trying what has worked for others. They practice certain behaviors until they become internalized, unconsciously woven, and thus a part of them.
I think you both raise valid points.

Recognizing what women are attracted to is a general fact. There is no getting around that women love Narcissists or other men who can be considered broken by many "value systems".

Men should not idolize such characters and perhaps some do. I don't believe anyone is saying that women are only attracted to psychos though.

We should certainly adapt to win in the sexual marketplace, but not become true psychopaths.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I I have no doubt that many psychopaths are successful with women, but I don't believe all psychopaths are successful with women, nor do I believe that all men who are successful with women are psychopaths.
Here is the point. There is something inherent in some successful (with women) psychopaths and that is also inherent in some successful men. Those effective traits are extracted by PUAs and used to lay women. The use of those effective traits in itself does not render one to be a psychopath nor a psychopath fan. I call that being aware and understanding and employing distinctions using critical thinking.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I am all in favor of emulating successful men. Problem is, PUA gurus tend to think most successful men are psychopaths, and that nothing will get a woman wetter than a psychopath. Read Heartiste for someone who really pushes the psychopath agenda. I have no doubt that many psychopaths are successful with women, but I don't believe all psychopaths are successful with women, nor do I believe that all men who are successful with women are psychopaths. Far from it.
If deception is the defining criterion of psychopathy then by definition every single woman is a psychopath. This is the point that I made earlier. Women, in their everyday normal behavior, seek to deceive the world around them about their fertility. Through use of makeup, shoes, hair extensions, plastic surgery, colored contacts colors and clothing that give the illusion of thinness, they attempt to fool men and fellow women about their sexual desirability.

Just about everything women do is designed to deceive. Yet Peterson makes no mention of this. Because he is a politically correct jerkoff who benefits financially and in terms of self aggrandizement by pursuing the destruction of western civilization.

PUA's in this sense, throw back in women's face the same con women pursue for daily benefit and pleasure: the con. But PUA is a short con, being a woman is the long con.

Jordan's got a buttplug up his ass. It'll be a fine day when he disappears from the scene. No one will miss him.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If deception is the defining criterion of psychopathy then by definition every single woman is a psychopath. This is the point that I made earlier. Women, in their everyday normal behavior, seek to deceive the world around them about their fertility. Through use of makeup, shoes, hair extensions, plastic surgery, colored contacts colors and clothing that give the illusion of thinness, they attempt to fool men and fellow women about their sexual desirability.

Just about everything women do is designed to deceive. Yet Peterson makes no mention of this. Because he is a politically correct jerkoff who benefits financially and in terms of self aggrandizement by pursuing the destruction of western civilization.

PUA's in this sense, throw back in women's face the same con women pursue for daily benefit and pleasure: the con. But PUA is a short con, being a woman is the long con.

Jordan's got a buttplug up his ass. It'll be a fine day when he disappears from the scene. No one will miss him.
Finally something we agree on NN.

Terms like "psychopath" are thrown around to shame weaker men to continue being weak. I actually applaud these men for DOING something about it rather than pointing outward and making excuses for their deficiencies.

Does anyone here know what a psychopath truly entails:

1. Superficial charm and glibness
    [*]Inflated sense of self-worth
    [*]Constant need for stimulation
    [*]Lying pathologically
    [*]Conning others; being manipulative
    [*]Lack of remorse or guilt
    [*]Shallow emotions
    [*]Callousness; lack of empathy
    [*]Using others (a parasitic lifestyle)
    [*]Poor control over behavior
    [*]Promiscuous sexual behavior
    [*]Behavioral problems early in life
    [*]Lack of realistic, long-term goals
    [*]Being impulsive
    [*]Being irresponsible
    [*]Blaming others and refusing to accept responsibility
    [*]Having several marital relationships
    [*]Delinquency when young
    [*]Revocation of conditional release
    [*]Criminal acts in several realms (criminal versatility)
The bolded items are what most successful PUAs dont have, which is 65% of the list. LOL. While there are some certain similarities, PUAs certainly don't exhibit all the above traits, particularly No. 15 "being irresponsible." IF PUAs were irresponsible, they would be not be in the business of trying to get better in an organized way.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are aware mr supervisor, having 10k peeps under you means nothing on this discussion, and the fact you keep bringing it up as something to respect you seen forced, no one cares what you do in life, and I don't know about you, but during my time on work, I had to save my boss/supervisor ass several times for his incompetence, even when he didn't like me but couldn't fire me, since I was not under his direct supervision, more then one person too, so saying you ahve people under you means sh!t, and don't even garner respect, I would even say you are not a respectfull person to keep attacking one person over and over and not even consider both Spaz and peterson could be right

pua is a tactic of making yourself seen as something you are not, its a good start, if you was never done anything like this, and spend most of your time studying/working, even mroe if you are smart, why? smart people tend to use what he seen work and what don't and make use of it, the geek kid spend most of his time on school and home over parties, he have not background to even start, so pua serve as this, but if you really want to have success, not only with woman, but in social settings, with is necessary for bussiness, then you have to evolve in something we can be seen as solid, not manipulation.

but if you also understand where this peterson want to do you can see how he is doing here, he want men be men and don't need to use pua/tricks to sell thenself then later fall flat for lack of learning and evolving past the pua, stop the act and be a men

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the point. There is something inherent in some successful (with women) psychopaths and that is also inherent in some successful men. Those effective traits are extracted by PUAs and used to lay women. The use of those effective traits in itself does not render one to be a psychopath nor a psychopath fan. I call that being aware and understanding and employing distinctions using critical thinking.
Yes, it's just watching "naturals" and mimicking them. Obviously a lot of naturals are psychopathic or NPD. It's up to each individual man to reconcile his morals with objectively what works(reality) and to what extent you are willing to incorporate the two.

Me for example. I will:

1. Cold approach
2. Maximize my superficial SMV
3. Make certain to act unfiltered
4. Be sexually aggressive
5. Hide my core values to induce truth-telling
6. Spin plates
7. Date women for sex even when I know long term won't happen

These are things 90% or more of women do.

I will not:

1. Lie and gaslight
2. Cheat
3. String women along
4. Hot/Cold tactics
5. Jealousy games

Because I recognize these as incompatible with my character and I do not feel the need do them. I recognize that they are effective but I am not willing to adopt all of the NPD/ASPD tactics. This is purely for my own character, I recognize that most women do these as well.

There is not a single PUA/Red Pill trope that hasn't been explicitly admitted to by my natural friends and more honest female friends. Not one.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Finally something we agree on NN.

Terms like "psychopath" are thrown around to shame weaker men to continue being weak. I actually applaud these men for DOING something about it rather than pointing outward and making excuses for their deficiencies.

Does anyone here know what a psychopath truly entails:

The bolded items are what most successful PUAs dont have, which is 65% of the list. LOL. While there are some certain similarities, PUAs certainly don't exhibit all the above traits, particularly No. 15 "being irresponsible." IF PUAs were irresponsible, they would be not be in the business of trying to get better in an organized way.
Fck off weirdo.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are aware mr supervisor, having 10k peeps under you means nothing on this discussion, and the fact you keep bringing it up as something to respect you seen forced, no one cares what you do in life, and I don't know about you, but during my time on work, I had to save my boss/supervisor ass several times for his incompetence, even when he didn't like me but couldn't fire me, since I was not under his direct supervision, more then one person too, so saying you ahve people under you means sh!t, and don't even garner respect, I would even say you are not a respectfull person to keep attacking one person over and over and not even consider both Spaz and peterson could be right

pua is a tactic of making yourself seen as something you are not, its a good start, if you was never done anything like this, and spend most of your time studying/working, even mroe if you are smart, why? smart people tend to use what he seen work and what don't and make use of it, the geek kid spend most of his time on school and home over parties, he have not background to even start, so pua serve as this, but if you really want to have success, not only with woman, but in social settings, with is necessary for bussiness, then you have to evolve in something we can be seen as solid, not manipulation.

but if you also understand where this peterson want to do you can see how he is doing here, he want men be men and don't need to use pua/tricks to sell thenself then later fall flat for lack of learning and evolving past the pua, stop the act and be a men
What are you even talking about and why do you keep calling me mr supervisor lmao

Some of the posters on this site are getting more and more retarded no wonder all the good posters leave.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@longtail is this about your disappearance following my tinder challenge call out last night?

@LARaiders85 Im not concerned about labels, which you seem to ascribe to as reasons to act/not to act in many of your posts. I’m only interested in what works most effectively which serves both you and the other party. Consider, if you are not inciting desire in her, you are not serving her effectively either.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
@longtail is this about your disappearance following my tinder challenge call out last night?

@LARaiders85 Im not concerned about labels, which you seem to ascribe to as reasons to act/not to act in many of your posts. I’m only interested in what works most effectively which serves both you and the other party. Consider, if you are not inciting desire in her, you are not serving her effectively either.
Only legit proof is pictures of yourself out on dates with the women from the dating apps.

Anyone can screen shot a persons dating account and say they are talking.

Anyone can google a hot woman picture and say they dated her.

Anyone can use a fake text message generator to pretend to be having a conversation with someone else.

Tinder bots exist and contact men. They are model looking bots. Not real women.

I dont know what your trying to prove with being fake.

You should have pictures of yourself with these women or else it means nothing.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Only legit proof is pictures of yourself out on dates with the women from the dating apps.

Anyone can screen shot a persons dating account and say they are talking.

Anyone can google a hot woman picture and say they dated her.

Anyone can use a fake text message generator to pretend to be having a conversation with someone else.

Tinder bots exist and contact men. They are model looking bots. Not real women.

I dont know what your trying to prove with being fake.

You should have pictures of yourself with these women or else it means nothing.
Guru100 is a certifiable troll. He claims to be 50 years old pulling 23 year old models on tinder. Just let that jerkoff be a hero in his delusional mind.

LOL, enjoy sucking your own c0ck in your mom's basement. Everyone knows you're a 100% fake poser on the internet. If you were getting laid like a rock star like you claim you wouldn't have been sh1tposting non stop on sosuave for 12 straight years. :)