firstbornunicorn
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2020
- Messages
- 782
- Reaction score
- 712
- Age
- 33
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Noticed this video yesterday, but still on watching his interviews with joe rogan.
His general idea is that random hookups are not conducive to long term happiness and that relationships are at least 20% of your life and raising kids is another 30%. So unless you can fill your life with a great great meaning, it's not something you can simply avoid. And even in those cases it's extremely rare that it satisfies one's soul by itself.Noticed this video yesterday, but still on watching his interviews with joe rogan.
What was he saying in a nutshell??
Same.I never had casual sex as an ideal but as something I settle for
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Exactly.I never had casual sex as an ideal but as something I settle for
And that we are all basically operating in women's frame. If you do something because that's what hypergamy wants. Well, congrats, you're in her frame, and she knows it.That things are more dysfunctional and competitive than they were in the monogamous era
What exactly does "lowering standards" consist of in this context?There's no amount of idealism on planet Earth that is going to conform reality to your desires though. I wish it was different but I'm going to play the ball as it lies.
I did make a post about how we should lower standards if we want a relationship though.
Why would we have to do that for a relationship?Ideally only on looks but perhaps other traits
You underestimate what men are capable of.There's no amount of idealism on planet Earth that is going to conform reality to your desires though.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Isn't his daughter a gold digging hoe who left her husband for some other guy?His general idea is that random hookups are not conducive to long term happiness and that relationships are at least 20% of your life and raising kids is another 30%. So unless you can fill your life with a great great meaning, it's not something you can simply avoid. And even in those cases it's extremely rare that it satisfies one's soul by itself.
I honestly envision some Peterson-esque awakening of manly men to stop being fuuckboys and returning to some traditional values. Like I've posted before: We complain about women riding the c0ckcarousel but are we willing to remove our c0cks from the carousel? We probably should. If the carousel lacks good d1ck they will have to find another way to ride them.
source?Isn't his daughter a gold digging hoe who left her husband for some other guy?