firstbornunicorn
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2020
- Messages
- 782
- Reaction score
- 712
- Age
- 33
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Noticed this video yesterday, but still on watching his interviews with joe rogan.
His general idea is that random hookups are not conducive to long term happiness and that relationships are at least 20% of your life and raising kids is another 30%. So unless you can fill your life with a great great meaning, it's not something you can simply avoid. And even in those cases it's extremely rare that it satisfies one's soul by itself.Noticed this video yesterday, but still on watching his interviews with joe rogan.
What was he saying in a nutshell??
Same.I never had casual sex as an ideal but as something I settle for
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Exactly.I never had casual sex as an ideal but as something I settle for
And that we are all basically operating in women's frame. If you do something because that's what hypergamy wants. Well, congrats, you're in her frame, and she knows it.That things are more dysfunctional and competitive than they were in the monogamous era
What exactly does "lowering standards" consist of in this context?There's no amount of idealism on planet Earth that is going to conform reality to your desires though. I wish it was different but I'm going to play the ball as it lies.
I did make a post about how we should lower standards if we want a relationship though.
Why would we have to do that for a relationship?Ideally only on looks but perhaps other traits
You underestimate what men are capable of.There's no amount of idealism on planet Earth that is going to conform reality to your desires though.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Isn't his daughter a gold digging hoe who left her husband for some other guy?His general idea is that random hookups are not conducive to long term happiness and that relationships are at least 20% of your life and raising kids is another 30%. So unless you can fill your life with a great great meaning, it's not something you can simply avoid. And even in those cases it's extremely rare that it satisfies one's soul by itself.
I honestly envision some Peterson-esque awakening of manly men to stop being fuuckboys and returning to some traditional values. Like I've posted before: We complain about women riding the c0ckcarousel but are we willing to remove our c0cks from the carousel? We probably should. If the carousel lacks good d1ck they will have to find another way to ride them.
source?Isn't his daughter a gold digging hoe who left her husband for some other guy?