Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson is anti white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Actually quite the contrary, you're the one who couldn't counter me so you attempted a strawman tactic. You sh1t lord.
Strawman? Haha

I repeat again, it ain't my fault that you're got a lower IQ vs mine.

It's like stringboy, he bought a McDonald's burger and then starts to advertise it on Sosuave thinking its gourmet food.

Standards, you people really need to up it just a tiny bit more.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz bro, you burned out this nick so either make a new one or resurrect one of those you put on stand-by.

8300 post in 2 years yet expect we believe he lives the life of a rock star....lol at our local guru, just stop trolling buddy there are no women here for you to pose.

The only low IQ one is the guy who joins a board apparently in 2018 and yet is so comfortable that spam non-stop messages as if he was one of the regulars...see the behaviour and ignore the words, thats what a wise man said.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was very skeptical of this video at first, but the longer I watched it the more I realized its true.

He basically teaches that white people aren't entitled to their identity. Uses synonyms for white privilege. But bolsters other very specific ethnic identities you're not allowed to criticise (protip the only socially acceptable ethno-state in existence, who we should stop giving money and demand they open their borders).

Open borders for Israel!
So what?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz bro, you burned out this nick so either make a new one or resurrect one of those you put on stand-by.

8300 post in 2 years yet expect we believe he lives the life of a rock star....lol at our local guru, just stop trolling buddy there are no women here for you to pose.

The only low IQ one is the guy who joins a board apparently in 2018 and yet is so comfortable that spam non-stop messages as if he was one of the regulars...see the behaviour and ignore the words, thats what a wise man said.

Tsk Tsk Tsk..

So much hate has brought forth multiple delusions.

Let it all out, I understand that it will reduce stress and would prevent you from potentially getting heart disease.

You hv my permission.

Now be a good boy and say thank you to Spaz.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The convo about Jordan Peterson seems to have petered out. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.