Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson is anti white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I was very skeptical of this video at first, but the longer I watched it the more I realized its true.

He basically teaches that white people aren't entitled to their identity. Uses synonyms for white privilege. But bolsters other very specific ethnic identities you're not allowed to criticise (protip the only socially acceptable ethno-state in existence, who we should stop giving money and demand they open their borders).

Open borders for Israel!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Actually any man who subscribes to either right wing or left wing political ideology and sticks with one is actually DUMB.

Any man who willingly chains his mindset to a political ideology and then parrots that ideological beliefs is also STUPID.

If you don't know that fact, it ain't my fault that you're got a low IQ.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Actually any man who subscribes to either right wing or left wing political ideology and sticks with one is actually DUMB.

Any man who willingly chains his mindset to a political ideology and then parrots that ideological beliefs is also STUPID.

If you don't know that fact, it ain't my fault that you're got a low IQ.
I'm very right wing about certain things, but very libertarian about others. Jordan Peterson almost said white privilege in this video. Anyone who expresses any antiwhite sentiment at all should be removed from western societies. It's unacceptable and they deserve to be put back to where their ancestors come from. I also believe we should not be giving Israel any money and advocate open borders for Israel.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm very right wing about certain things, but very libertarian about others. Jordan Peterson almost said white privilege in this video. Anyone who expresses any antiwhite sentiment at all should be removed from western societies. It's unacceptable and they deserve to be put back to where their ancestors come from. I also believe we should not be giving Israel any money and advocate open borders for Israel.
Well, ur ancestors once upon a time walked the African continental shelve, they even fvcked there like rabbits and then migrated to Europe, and after thousands of years, due to climate change, they gradually reduced their melanin so that they could better absorb the sunlight.

But y'all ain't white, you're just melanin deficient and that actually makes you susceptible to skin cancer.

But don't worry, in a few thousand more years, your descendents will have more melanin and their skin color would also change in tandem.

Now, after reading all what I've said, whatever that is bothering right now, it actually sounds stupid and lame.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Well, ur ancestors once upon a time walked the African continental shelve, they even fvcked there like rabbits and then migrated to Europe, and after thousands of years, due to climate change, they gradually reduced their melanin so that they could better absorb the sunlight.

But y'all ain't white, you're just melanin deficient and that actually makes you susceptible to skin cancer.

But don't worry, in a few thousand more years, your descendents will have more melanin and their skin color would also change in tandem.

Now, after reading all what I've said, whatever that is bothering right now, it actually sounds stupid and lame.
That's just a theory. If you actually do a little research you'll find there are theories other than the out of Africa theory. Regardless I'm referring to white western societies, the ones people are literally risking their lives to come to. Or the ones that are u grateful for being born into these societies created by white people. Liberia was created for those very people maybe they'd be treated better there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's just a theory. If you actually do a little research you'll find there are theories other than the out of Africa theory. Regardless I'm referring to white western societies, the ones people are literally risking their lives to come to. Or the ones that are u grateful for being born into these societies created by white people. Liberia was created for those very people maybe they'd be treated better there.
I rather stick with a known scientific fact then reading some nutjob review that actually subscribe to a political ideology and then turn around, saying its research.

Just like some of the guys here would research and say that man has never landed on the moon.

The delusions of many posters here is astounding.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I rather stick with a known scientific fact then reading some nutjob review that actually subscribe to a political ideology and then turn around, saying its research.

Just like some of the guys here would research and say that man has never landed on the moon.

The delusions of many posters here is astounding.
You my sir are a pretentious jack @ss. You act like you have some authority here, even in terms of gender dynamics, but really it's just your opinion man.

Besides all other races are more closely related to each other than they are Africans. Africans are the furthest away from the rest of the races genetically speaking.

Who's delusional now? Hahaha to easy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You my sir are a pretentious jack @ss. You act like you have some authority here, even in terms of gender dynamics, but really it's just your opinion man.

Besides all other races are more closely related to each other than they are Africans. Africans are the furthest away from the rest of the races genetically speaking.

Who's delusional now? Hahaha to easy.
So your ancestors travelled from Asia to Europe.

And that means u r actually migrants.

Now why did you ask other migrants to return to their ancestral homeland and yet not do the same for your own?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
So your ancestors travelled from Asia to Europe.

And that means u r actually migrants.

Now why did you ask other migrants to return to their ancestral homeland and yet not do the same for your own?
Everyone is migrant if you go back far enough. I'm talking about modern nations, within the last few thousand years. Do you think that native Americans evolved into humans in North America? Sovereignty belongs to those who can defend it.

Oh and of course before 1860 isn't talked about. When the barbary pirates used to steal Europeans and enslave them or hold Americans for random until Jefferson, with the help of Ben Franklin created a navy and beat the ever living sh1t out of those Africans. Or how basically some tribes in Africa built their wealth off of enslaving other Africans and selling them. Oh but that's white peoples fault, especially Americans. How many of those ships trading slaves were Spanish and Portuguese crypto Jews? Oh but because the united states had great success, and not because of slavery, slavery hindered the American economy it didn't help it, it only enriched less than 5% or less of southern households, its responsible for all of this? The American blacks wouldn't even be alive today because their ancestors wouldn't have met had it not been for what happened, and even if hypothetically they did meet regardless they'd live in fvcking Africa.

I don't want to hear any complaints. They're tools of the progressive liberals, and any white person who supports groups like blm has this "king of the black people" mindset.

Anyways you have no argument. I showed that the out of Africa theory is very likely incorrect and more and more discoveries are being made showing this.

I mean how did you not know about Proto-Indo-Europeans. How do you figure they were more Asian than white? Perhaps back then what is Asia now, wasn't really inhabited by what we consider Asians today?

There's a reason why European descendants rose to the top, were superior at exploration and war, and created an explosion of science and technology. Its just the facts.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's a reason why European descendants rose to the top, were superior at exploration and war, and created an explosion of science and technology. Its just the facts.
All the ancient cradle of civilization were either in Mideast - Egypt, Iran or Asia - China, India.

And after an extended period they declined.

The same happened to later civilizations, like Greece and later Rome.

It will happen to the US.

In the end, it's always the same thing, pride before the fall.

And because of that, others will rise again.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
All the ancient cradle of civilization were either in Mideast - Egypt, Iran or Asia - China, India.

And after an extended period they declined.

The same happened to later civilizations, like Greece and later Rome.

It will happen to the US.

In the end, it's always the same thing, pride before the fall.

And because of that, others will rise again.
Oh no it won't. Well just nuke the entire world so everyone dies and no one can use the land.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Epic Narcissism. There is therapy for you bro.
Everyone who's a senior here knows u r actually pretty dumb, that's why I often ignored ur attempts to engage me with ur tags or ur quotes of my past postings.

Even ur likes of my posts, just to get my attentions, I've often ignored.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again an other thread with spaz trolling people and being mocked in return...shhhhocking.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian invasion Man lol. We are all unique in our ways. We all have a history as well. Great wall of china, angkor wat, great pyramids.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nice try dude. I've seen your past dramas. Not gonna work on this guy.
@stormrider nuked you man.

Ive noticed you always referred to everyone else? Girls club??
I fight my own battles
Seems like a recurring theme for you to continously lie, 1st claiming that I posted some PM abt stormy which obviously is a lie that you can't back up.

Next thing you know, you're gonna borrow Glasses or guru1000 name when talking to me.

Is this something that weak men often need to do?

Have some confidence when you want to challenge me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Again an other thread with spaz trolling people and being mocked in return...shhhhocking.
Oh another one that has a gripe with me has shown up.

Tsk Tsk Tsk....naughty naughty boy.

The numbers must have finally made you braver.

This time, at least try not to use a nerdy lie.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My E power chord is WAY BIGGER then yours trust me.
Lets just drop this spaz my posts speak for themselves. None else
Well, it's you that's chasing me around, like a lost puppy in need of attention.

You feeling lonely that nobody of value here actually takes you seriously?

Seems like you're in need of some petting...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh another one that has a gripe with me has shown up.

Tsk Tsk Tsk....naughty naughty boy.

The numbers must have finally made you braver.

This time, at least try not to use a nerdy lie.
A lie? you confuse me with other people you lazy...dont you remember Im the one trying to "recruit" people to the mgtow cult (whatever the fvck it means).

Also no needs for numbers, told you that you are a retard at least 3 times directly after you failed 3 times in a row to understand a concept.

Cant deny however that I enjoy the circus you create in any thread you attend.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A lie? you confuse me with other people you lazy...dont you remember Im the one trying to "recruit" people to the mgtow cult (whatever the fvck it means).

Also no needs for numbers, told you that you are a retard at least 3 times directly after you failed 3 times in a row to understand a concept.

Cant deny however that I enjoy the circus you create in any thread you attend.

Oh really?

No wonder you show up after the other sour losers and not before.

Next time be a little braver, at least that string fella has some balls, even if he has to borrow another man's name when dealing with me.

I guess that makes you boys much braver.

Status
Not open for further replies.