Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson is anti white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really?

No wonder you show up after the other sour losers and not before.

Next time be a little braver, at least that string fella has some balls, even if he has to borrow another man's name when dealing with me.

I guess that makes you boys much braver.
I was too scared of your charisma spaz, I had to wait till the number grew...I mean you cant blame me after your skeleton avatar picture its hard not to be afraid of you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have more don't tempt me and your scale is fcked up like your brain as you so eloquently display frequently
No reason for me to lie.

She's a 4.5 per Asian female standards.

Since she's ur wife, I'll give you a bonus and says she's a 5.

Maybe in America her looks goes up a few notches, I've noticed this peculiarity in Sosuave, even pictures of women that looks like poodles and bulldogs is being praised as beautiful.

Next thing, I'm sure landwhales will be called the new sexy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Give me a fckn break. Lol
Your credibility is in the toilet. But hey not everyone enjoys young natural beauty. Yeah thats a 5
Yeah, this picture confirms it, to me, she's a mere 4.5

Sorry dude, ur standards and mine aren't the same.

For some people, eating at McDonald's is a luxury and that's fine too.

You really ought to go out more and see more of ASIA to finally grasp the meaning of what's beautiful.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, this picture confirms it, to me, she's a mere 4.5

Sorry dude, ur standards and mine aren't the same.

For some people, eating at McDonald's is a luxury and that's fine too.

You really ought to go out more and see more of ASIA to finally grasp the meaning of what's beautiful.
You're so full of sh1t. Round eyes and a small face is considered beautiful in Asia. She has both.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And that verifies you don't know SE asia....at all
And that verifies you don't know SE asia....at all
I currently live in Asia and I'm Asian.

She's a 4.5

But like I said, for some, eating in McDonald's is considered fine dinning.

For others, its just a normal everyday McD that's easy to get, anytime, any day.

An American would view her as a 10?

An Asian would view her as a 4.5 max.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz 8300 messages in 2 years, he brags about living the life while lecturing others...seems legit.

Within 0.5 of an hour I could post dozens of good ideas, experiences and even predictions.

That's why I'm such a great guy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Within 0.5 of an hour I could post dozens of good ideas, experiences and even predictions.

That's why I'm such a great guy.
Of course and how much time to read all the topics and posts in such thread? lol what a joke.

Btw we can ask mature dj to link some incel site, Im sure there will be as many genius guys as you especially given you have the same time to posts ratio.

People that get mad at you is too nice, you are the local troll and are here only for general sh1t and giggles.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Of course and how much time to read all the topics and posts in such thread? lol what a joke.

Btw we can ask mature dj to link some incel site, Im sure there will be as many genius guys as you especially given you have the same time to posts ratio.

People that get mad at you is too nice, you are the local troll and are here only for general sh1t and giggles.
I could read a 1000 page novel in under a day, which an average person might take up a week or more.

Talent.

Could you do the same?

It's the same with my talent of getting women to invite me out on a regular basis by just doing nothing at all except being Spaz.

Now let's talk abt you, besides ur incessant complaining abt women, what r u actually talented at?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could read a 1000 page novel in under a day, which an average person might take up a week or more.

Talent.

Could you do the same?

It's the same with my talent of getting women to invite me out on a regular basis by just doing nothing at all except being Spaz.

Now let's talk abt you, besides ur incessant complaining abt women, what r u actually talented at?
Your posts are as legit as an original bible signed from the author, your words are as believable as a 2.78 euros banknote.

Watch their action and not listen to their word, thats what we said about women and it applies to compulsionary a poster who brags a rockstar life but spends his life trolling here.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Then why dont you write us an end all be all bible and save humanity?? Vlog? Blog?

Just because i guy agrees with your particular post one day doesn't mean alignment with truth the next.
I accelerate because I'm objective thinking. Thats what makes a judge a good judge in society. He goes by the law.
His personal ego is not involved.

If i told a man that the earth revolves around the sun yet all he ever knew and saw was the rising in setting sun in his perspective...he would say your full of ****.
His opinion was his but the absolute truth is another.
Perspective Spaz perspective has to be aligned with truth.
Apart from some of your better perspectives your defensive ego ridden battles is were you suffer.

But hey that's your problem not ours.
You want to know a truth?

Then I will tell you a little secret that many Asians know.

Since you're brought up time spent.

We shall talk abt time.

Time is rolling away from all of us at the same pace.

If u r happy, if u sit by idling, if u r miserable, if u r sad, if u r busy, even when you sleep it rolls and goes away.

Time is running out for all of us.

So it is with energy that we could do different things with. If you focus ur energies to a certain level of intensity and possibility, what somebody does in 10 years, you might do so in 1 year or maybe even a month.

This means, if u hv lived here for a hundred years, it feels like in people's impact that you hv created, it feels like you're lived here for a thousand years, simply because u hv managed ur life energies in a certain way.

But I do understand that for many, something such as this is hard to comprehend.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You want to know a truth?

Then I will tell you a little secret that many Asians know.

Since you're brought up time spent.

We shall talk abt time.

Time is rolling away from all of us at the same pace.

If u r happy, if u sit by idling, if u r miserable, if u r sad, if u r busy, even when you sleep it rolls and goes away.

Time is running out for all of us.

So it is with energy that we could do different things with. If you focus ur energies to a certain level of intensity and possibility, what somebody does in 10 years, you might do so in 1 year or maybe even a month.

This means, if u hv lived here for a hundred years, it feels like in people's impact that you hv created, it feels like you're lived here for a thousand years, simply because u hv managed ur life energies in a certain way.

But I do understand that for many, something such as this is hard to comprehend.
Ok rabbi.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And all my haters has now come out in full force...they should be more of you boys around. See, I'm even being magnanimous in calling more reinforcements for you boys.

But yet, none of you can counter me properly.

It's a shame, with these many brains put together it still falls short...way short.

Y'all should be better prepared the next time, because u r starting to sound incoherent now...

Don't blame me for ur low IQ.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
And all my haters has now come out in full force...they should be more of you boys around. See, I'm even being magnanimous in calling more reinforcements for you boys.

But yet, none of you can counter me properly.

It's a shame, with these many brains put together it still falls short...way short.

Y'all should be better prepared the next time, because u r starting to sound incoherent now...

Don't blame me for ur low IQ.
Actually quite the contrary, you're the one who couldn't counter me so you attempted a strawman tactic. You sh1t lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.