Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jonah Hill’s boundaries, and the pushback

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In person he wont get passed his first complaint (surfing with men) without a EPIC fight.

Now, imagine him sitting her down going through the list and then what? Expect a reasonable logic response? In which universe that happens?

Written text is the best way to get through to to her. She read it so many times she needed the internet to reassure her she is a "strong,great woman " and that "he is such an azzhole". Because its fecking with her conciousness.
IMO, written text is for business/employment contracts. In romantic relationships it is all about face to face communication. If he would have talked to her about boundaries, in a calm but firm manner and her answer would've been an EPIC fight as you put it, then right there and then he would've known they're not right for each other.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
The mainstream media has made every attempt to divide men and women. This is not by accident.

Men must ignore the media and keep being men. Biology trumps all the crazy ideology that the media keeps pushing to women.

I'm floored when I hear from my wife and SIL the stories from younger women they know. These stories include:
  • One women sleeping with over 300 guys.
  • A young flight attendant who sleeps with 2 to 3 guys each trip layover (ie, up to 9 guys every 3-day trip!)
  • One young flight attendant being surprised when my wife told her that body count matters to men and if she ever wants to have a quality long-term relationship, she needs to think about what she is doing.
I don't envy you younger guys. You are operating in a sub-par environment when it comes to quality women. Ten to 20 years ago the quality of women was better than today.

The best thing any man can do is maintain his frame. Biology will take care of the rest.

"He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.” - George Orwell 1984
100%. Theres a huge agenda behind all thats happening. It's divide and conquer.. as people are waking up more and more and rising up against tyranny. We realize our money is not being used in any productive way.. That the politicians are doing w.e they want etc

and what you're wife is saying, all things that are very true and I can confirm based on just knowing/experiencing and having female friends who have told me all their dirt.

To be fair though, I'm taking myself out this failing society and injecting myself into a better one called Islam. I been studying it for a while and some of m yfriends who are Muslim live real nice and get married with amazing women who they are super happy with. Women who haven't opened their legs before marriage.. which is awesome. So many people are converting to Islam and so many big names who already are muslim.. Some of my favorite rappers too, Moneybagg Yo, Lil Durk, Dave East, Central Cee, Meek Millz, etc.. Few of my favorite boxers like DevinHaney.. Athletes, Fighters like Khabib Nurmagomedov and Khamzat Chimaev, .. Islam is like a Utopian way of living. You have practices that you employ that keep you from ever being addicted to anything, keep you away from the vices of life, and protect you from negative influence (and in many dimensions of it).

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, written text is for business/employment contracts. In romantic relationships it is all about face to face communication. If he would have talked to her about boundaries, in a calm but firm manner and her answer would've been an EPIC fight as you put it, then right there and then he would've known they're not right for each other.
Doesn't happen in real life. She will defend every one of his complaints to the bone.

I'd say give it a try in real life .
Nope I said he wouldnt pursue her at all. You dont get it and actually ignore the whole point lol. It sounds like you didnt read anything

Psychology isnt merely a skill, exactly that would come from someone who dont understand Psychology as a whole concept at all. In general someone who has an expertise on a particular field has more worth in their word, then someone who doesnt. YOu dont just call someone who claims to be a good surgery, you call someone who has an expertise on the particular field and practised it much enough to guarantee the wanted result. SO the argument is very very weak.
I think it's a weak argument to say on an niche small internet forum full of strangrs you are a psychologist and use that as the ultimate weapon to kill the discussion . I am a psychologist too, now what?

If you are a socalled expert you should explain it to the readers rather than getting angry and ****y about it.

Experts can explain things to a 5 year old. Eli5 and stay humble.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caught you redhanded brother, this is a lie. She is his surf instructor and worked as a model alongside.
You are cranky. That's oke.

As i stated in my very first post im this thread: I don't know this guy, and only read his post here . You could agrue I should've read about his background. But I dont care about the background and how they've met.
All I know is he's done with her and explains her why.

Somehow you feel the need to whiteknight for this 304 who actually exposes herself for the world to see , and also raises the value of the man she "hates".

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I understand you correctly, but if I do: such a woman, as I said is a huge headache. You won't get rid of her just like that...I recently said that the one of the hottest woman I had is one I had to run away from. And geuss what? She decided to make it a battle to get me back and she went completely nuts after that. Hb8,5 and up are not used to deal with rejection.

Ofcourse they'll prolong the situation by seducing you, not just with sex ,also with femininity in general.

Again, I respect him for this and it does sound like he thought about this for some time. A great analysis imo. He cuts the cord where most men will try to stay and keep her .

Also not surprised by her lack of integrity.
You can absolutely get rid of her ‘just like that.’ It is called ‘Going no contact’.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because that's how it works.

Such women will say they need to be " tamed". That's why they'll run all over beta men and eventually dump them. Thats why they seek the bad boys . They need dominance amd she is no exception to the rule. Its a reoccurring theme. I don't doubt for a second that's she knows deep down that he is actually 100% right.

This guy sounds like a bleupilled alpha. And as you say, due having his own shyte going on last thing he needs is *see list*. He is honest, and clear. So there is even a very ,very small chance that she picks up it and makes the adjustments. Really sweet of him to give her that lesson.

You'll need to educate EVERY woman again and again. A new woman almost means starting from zero. Aint no such thing as a ready to go woman who fits you perfectly. Thise are locked down. They all have major flaws and need guidance.
Having been in a much lesser version of this situation a few weeks ago, seeing it on this scale is really something and it makes me cringe.

Hoping that I will never act this way in any remote fashion again, personally I have been reading heavily into self improvement.

The correct answer is to take things slowly from the start, as patience is synonymous with confidence, and time will allow all sorts of observations to be made while staying disciplined enough not to tip too much of one’s own beliefs.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you say "for all we know", then you say you dont know, bro decide finally. You are talking bs, its pretty obvious.......

Where did I whiteknight? I also said it was sh.tty thing to do from her side LOL

Men im getting tired of this, Im gonna make me a steak now
He’s not going to understand what you’re saying until he’s ready to.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason this could work well for him is a redemption angle and the insane press his movie is going to now get. If he had the humility to embrace it, as Calvin Klein once said ‘all press is good press’. Otherwise, this is a clear example of a major emotional control blunder and we would all do so well as to learn from this mistake.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you say you say "for all we know", then you say you dont know, bro decide finally. You are talking bs, its pretty obvious.......

Where did I whiteknight? I also said it was sh.tty thing to do from her side LOL

Men im getting tired of this, Im gonna make me a steak now
Damn . You are quite slow at understanding shyte for a man who *** laudes through life. Maybe after dinner your reading comprehension will improve.

Smacznego..thats bon appetite in Polish.

He’s not going to understand what you’re saying until he’s ready to.
Bs. I understand this better than you apparently because I've been in such situations countless times before.

The reason why your thing happened few weeks ago is because you failed to set boundaries and stand your ground.

Eventually no contact is the outcome anyway. That's when she started doing what's going on now

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn . You are quite slow at understanding shyte for a man who *** laudes through life. Maybe after dinner your reading comprehension will improve.

Smacznego..thats bon appetite in Polish.

Bs. I understand this better than you apparently because I've been in such situations countless times before.

The reason why your thing happened few weeks ago is because you failed to set boundaries and stand your ground.

Eventually no contact is the outcome anyway. That's when she started doing what's going on now
I made comments leading up to my situation and I informed her a few days later how I was absolutely serious about not traveling as I needed a minute to think, and would be seeing her less for the time being. She didn’t think I was serious about the traveling and I held on that.

I am better off for the experience of the relationship. What separates the two of us is that I am learning from it with humility.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made comments leading up to my situation and I informed her a few days later how I was absolutely serious about not traveling as I needed a minute to think, and would be seeing her less for the time being. She didn’t think I was serious about the traveling and I held on that.

I am better off for the experience of the relationship. What separates the two of us is that I am learning from it with humility.
Okay bro. I don't know what travel you're talking about but whatever. If its the same girl I wish you luck whatever it is you're doing or planned to do with her.

The title says the word boundaries, you actually use your own situation as an example but yet you get butthurt when i say you fail(ed) to set boundaries.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not at all understanding people's argument that he was controlling. It doesn't even make sense to my mind. Why would any real man tolerate a woman posting half nude pictures of herself for all to see because she is a "surfer"? I see no water or surfboard in those photos.

This is the problem with women today and why I will not date them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarah Brady (Jonah Hill's surfer gf) reminds me of Tom Brady, athletic with a chiseled jaw.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay bro. I don't know what travel you're talking about but whatever. If its the same girl I wish you luck whatever it is you're doing or planned to do with her.

The title says the word boundaries, you actually use your own situation as an example but yet you get butthurt when i say you fail(ed) to set boundaries.
it’s not butthurt to have a different point of view…. Your insecurity is showing

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, the ex and no small number of women (and simps) say he’s “controlling” and “gaslighting.”
Don't get how he's controlling or gaslighting. He's giving her free reign to behave this way, he even said if it makes her happy he supports it, that's not controlling

All he did was state the qualities and behaviors that don't work for him (his boundaries) and if she chooses that path, he's out. Which is him acting from a place of strength not weakness or insecurity. Not being afraid to lose her.

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or if they disagree with his boundaries . They're his boundaries to which he's entitled to have no matter how whacked or insecure they might be to another man or men.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, he dodged a big one, good for him. I guess Karma is a bytch after all.

Is normal.

They all do this. Interesting point nevertheless: THIS is what (hot) surfer chicken with her countless hot popular friends will do when she can't handle life.

JOna Is a winner, the infinite underdog. He had to fight in ways she cannot phantom. This bytch is a very sore loser.

Great bumb.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman that makes your personal private communications public is evil, insane or both. Looks like probably both for this one.