Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jon Sinn was the best pickup artist !!!

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
And there is nothing that can change my mind!! His advice was so practical and to the point, and devoid of all the crap rsd or mystery taught which you dont even need to know, its a shame how underrated he is.

Anyone who have listened to him, whats your take guys? Or do you think someone else is better?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some good tips from him back in the day.. No fluff approach. Its a yes from me!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll look into him

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer neil strauss can you post video of this guy jon sinan?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was a student of mystery's and on the infields I have from one of his premium products, he was using a lot of routines mystery taught
He learnt from mystery, yes. But his teachings do not include any routines. Which product are you talking about?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He learnt from mystery, yes. But his teachings do not include any routines. Which product are you talking about?
Can't remember. On my old PC I think I had all of his products (as well as ever other PUA product known to man lol.)
I just remember it included infields. I think they were all daygame footage and remember him approaching a young seated college girl and he was running the 'ring fingers' routine that he taught and that I think was a variation of a mystery routine

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't remember. On my old PC I think I had all of his products (as well as ever other PUA product known to man lol.)
I just remember it included infields. I think they were all daygame footage and remember him approaching a young seated college girl and he was running the 'ring fingers' routine that he taught and that I think was a variation of a mystery routine
Routines are never a problem. But its all about internalising those routines. And his program do not include any routines at all, he rather recommends creating your own as per your lifestyle.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard about the dude. Going to look up since OP didn't post any information about him (website, book, etc).
On Amazon, his 3 books have just a few reviews.
Best one has 3.9/5 (80 reviews).
Another 2 reviews. 3/5
Another 3.3/5 (30 reviews).

Looking his book covers and his website (typical marketing crap) doesn't give me confidence. If the person can't show information in an organized way, it shows lack of clear explanation.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard about the dude. Going to look up since OP didn't post any information about him (website, book, etc).
On Amazon, his 3 books have just a few reviews.
Best one has 3.9/5 (80 reviews).
Another 2 reviews. 3/5
Another 3.3/5 (30 reviews).

Looking his book covers and his website (typical marketing crap) doesn't give me confidence. If the person can't show information in an organized way, it shows lack of clear explanation.
Those reviews on that bad pretty impressive I just prefer other peoples work

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i've got everything he's ever written/produced on my old PC and probably decided at some point I couldn't learn much from him as I never transferred most of his stuff to my new PC, although I must admit he did talk a lot of sense and some of his theories he spoke about where actually against the mainstream thinking in game and exactly in line with my own experiences which I liked.

One example was that mystery always spoke about hitting the girl with 'attraction material' first (before comfort). I always noticed that lots of the time, this was actually sucide, and 'negging' a girl for example, even playfully, early in the interaction used to backfire hard. That's when I heard Jon Sinn say about how he believed that actually comfort needed to come first and if nothing else it got me away from doing too much weird **** (negs and DHV stories etc) before the girl was actually comfortable in my presence and talking back etc. He said 'telling a girl 'we're not gonna get along' as an attraction builder/disqualifier when she doesn't even want to know you, isn't gonna work!' lol. Again, I agreed. Goes against lots of what you heard in the community at the time.

Another example was what he calls 'polite response' which again is something I noticed when approaching. There was this idea in the community that if she's talking back and qualifying to you, then she's attracted and it's on, but that's just not the case and some girls will be super chatty and qualify and everything else and even agreeing to 'sex talk' etc, but there will be a hard line where they will 100% reject compliance. The attraction isn't there. And it's not in your control. Guys in the community would always try to 'solve' what went wrong kinda thing but would ignore the fact that some girls are just polite and super social and friendly, but she might not be attracted and will probably never be attracted to you lol. He was one of the only one's who spoke about it

I'm sure there was a lot more things that he wrote about in regards to things i'd noticed from my own field reports that only he'd touched upon so I think he's knows some stuff.

I don't know what he's up too nowadays. His infields that I did saw always seemed kinda unnatural in that he was clearly following scrtips and stuff in his head (routines and stories etc) although i gather he moved away from the whole mystery method stuff and not really sure where he settled

Having said that, there simply isn't a PUA in existance who has ever especially amazed me who can do anything that i don't think I can.

It's mostly built on a massive lie. The level of 'game' needed when you open a girl who happens to like you and is attracted to you isn't anyhing special and not much to brag about

And if you you open a girl who very clearly isn't attracted to you no matter how 'good' you are, your game will be powerless, whether you are jon sinn or tyler or whoever else. Watching infields with a keen eye will tell you all you need to know about what's possible and what's not.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am not surprised, unlike most of those PUA's he actually has a ruggedly handsome look he can use to his advantage.