"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Joining a group

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I got a little crush on a girl and she is in certain group of popular kind of kids. I just moved here and I haven't really established a group. I like this girl, she is very shy, I'm a senior she's a sophmore. Should I try to finess her friends first and join the group before making any move?. Would she date me if I am new and not part of their group?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I think she would, with you obviously showing her you are a good catch. Introduce yourself to the group, but your in danger of falling into the "friendship zone"
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
IMO joining a group is super stupid. A true DJ or PUA is social and can get any woman in any group. In HS you need to be a leader not a groupie. Hang out with/talk to everyone. If you hang out with just with her croud just to hook up with her she will be able to spot your BS, and later chicks from other groups will think twice before hanging with you. You should be friends with her friends of course, but no more so then you are with everyone else. Also remember not to focus on just her, work the other ladies to, and use them as social proof.

Remember not to make the mistake of thinking a chick likes you when your the new guy either, some are just wierd and they like to flirt with the new guy to be nice but don't necessarily like him. Just ignore that and use them as social proof for other chicks.

Have a good time at your new school bud!
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bombshell
super stupid
Minus 5 heterosexuality points.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
ooooh ur a senior and shes a sophmore, robbing the cradle! j/k haha

This will actually work for you. Since she's a lowerclassmen her friends are more likly to like you and accept you.

Introduce urself to her friends, walk with her through hallways, show ur interested, and ask her out. Go for it dude!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
definately single her out though. Be friendly to her group, but don't let your mind wander, you know what you want, just go get it. Don't waste your time joining the group unless you actually want to hang out with those kids.
 
Top