Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jimmy Butler has been in Tennis Star Cocao Gauff's Dms and offering her tickets to the finals

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were also rumors that Jimmy Butler had sex with the married and menopausal Rachel Nichols in the Summer-Fall 2020 NBA "bubble" during the worst of the pandemic. Rachel Nichols would have been 46 at that time. Rachel Nichols is sort of debatably cute if you're into borderline curvy/fat women in their 40s.

So what if Jimmy Butler is trying to get with Coco Gauff? He is sort of doing it with her in a simpier kind of way. Why doesn't he just ask her out on a standard date?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were also rumors that Jimmy Butler had sex with the married and menopausal Rachel Nichols in the Summer-Fall 2020 NBA "bubble" during the worst of the pandemic. Rachel Nichols would have been 46 at that time. Rachel Nichols is sort of debatably cute if you're into borderline curvy/fat women in their 40s.
Black Guys will go low for any white woman lol.

So what if Jimmy Butler is trying to get with Coco Gauff? He is sort of doing it with her in a simpier kind of way. Why doesn't he just ask her out on a standard date?
He doesn't have any game lol, he has relied on his status most of his life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true in general. However, the 2020 NBA "bubble" was a unique circumstance as few outside, random women were allowed into it. Rachel Nichols (then of ESPN) was in the "bubble" due to her job. Rachel was one of the few females in there, so the value of her poontang was raised by a lot based on those conditions. Her SMV as a 46 year old woman in the "bubble" was probably that of a 26 year old under regular conditions.

I have believed that Jimmy Butler and Rachel Nichols had sex during the "bubble". Rachel Nichols was not rumored to have had sex with anyone else during the "bubble". It is logical that a 46 year old woman with expiring eggs due to forthcoming menopause would have been horny during the "bubble". She was also away from her longtime husband and any child raising responsibilities so she was in a better state of mind to be receptive to new penis during the "bubble".

As a result, Rachel Nichols' husband is a cuck. There hasn't been a divorce since the end of the "bubble" either in the Nichols household.

Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. Bill Gates has always been a 0 on looks but gotten women due to money and status. Using status to get laid can be effective. Jimmy Butler might not excel on personality but status might be enough for him.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cringe thread.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jimmy's a big Nickelback fan from what I hear

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...coco-gauff-nba-finals-tickets-before-playoffs

What!!! I thought rich men were only interested in dating down such as the cute woman that took their Mcdonalds order
They are not interested in dating the cute young woman who took their order, they are interested in having sex and getting pregnant the cute young woman who took their order.

Sex and Babies with Young and Hot.

Dating and Companionship with Older and Menopausal.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating and Companionship with Older and Menopausal.
If I may turn this around for a moment, I think older and meopausal are only for sex and temporary fun. There is no value in an aged woman so their only value comes from the fact a guy can nut in her now and again. We do want companionship but we can get that from young hot girls, too. A young hot girl is far more loyal and passionate than an old used up woman.