You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
He was attacked by folks for being attackedThis woman Amber Heard is full on crazy!
I've made it thru 35 minutes. Johnnie is not arguing, it's almost like he's interviewing or prompting her to talk, he's more listening. She's getting highly emotional and telling on herself. He's very calm and not getting angry.I watched 30 seconds of it, skipping around here and there. I have no clue who is going to sit through an hour of this. Watch 30-60 seconds and it's totally obvious that the old saying, "never argue with a woman" is completely true. Don't. Do. It. You will never win. Johnny Depp is making the classic mistakes here: He's a man. He's intelligent. He knows he is right. So he tries to use logic and reason to prove his point and to prove that her point is invalid or wrong. But that's just not how women work! They are 100% emotion-based. You can't REASON with emotion. You can't prove anything to emotion. There are no FACTS with emotion.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
What's remarkable is that this isn't some AFC clinging on to a woman and begging for dear life out of scarcity and desperation. Johnny Depp put up with this and let it escalate, despite being one of the men with the most options in the world which you would think would is a vaccine against this. So you still need the mindset of self-respect and being willing to walk away, no matter the conditions and how emotionally invested you are.But yeah... sorry it is Depp's fault, for putting up with this sh1t. This behavior didn't just happen... she started off with little tiny bites of disrespect, he should have walked away a long time ago before it got this stupid.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Thing about it is any guy get close to her why should he expect better?The sad part is that there will be dudes... lining up to be with the chick, even after listening to this.
But yeah... sorry it is Depp's fault, for putting up with this sh1t. This behavior didn't just happen... she started off with little tiny bites of disrespect, he should have walked away a long time ago before it got this stupid.
Bad news doesn't get better with time.
Women don't want to be right. They want to win.I watched 30 seconds of it, skipping around here and there. I have no clue who is going to sit through an hour of this. Watch 30-60 seconds and it's totally obvious that the old saying, "never argue with a woman" is completely true. Don't. Do. It. You will never win. Johnny Depp is making the classic mistakes here: He's a man. He's intelligent. He knows he is right. So he tries to use logic and reason to prove his point and to prove that her point is invalid or wrong. But that's just not how women work! They are 100% emotion-based. You can't REASON with emotion. You can't prove anything to emotion. There are no FACTS with emotion.
Did Johnnies Depp life and opportunities get diminished as a result of the abuse? ( because she was saying he was the abuser )actually she did get some backlash for it, even getting some to do a move to remove her from aquaman film, but since then nothing on bot sides
from what I remember when started yes, over time, when more audios of amber yelling become a thing, things shifted, but then its off, I normally don't put effort in searching for this, but every once in a while I get the link blackhole curse, with is I read some news then read another news in the link of said news and go on and on for some time lolDid Johnnies Depp life and opportunities get diminished as a result of the abuse? ( because she was saying he was the abuser )
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I'm sure a few doors closed to never reopen. But that's good it swung back more to his direction. Imagine that, being abused and being punished as if you are the abuser.from what I remember when started yes, over time, when more audios of amber yelling become a thing, things shifted, but then its off, I normally don't put effort in searching for this, but every once in a while I get the link blackhole curse, with is I read some news then read another news in the link of said news and go on and on for some time lol
He failed to screen her and dump her before he married her.Ehmm guess he failed to properly game her right?
Yea im sure her anger or violence popped up before marriage. He has more wisdom, maturity and MASTERY in life than her. And like one of the guys said she doesn't care about being right Shes trying to win. She's going to make certain he looks like a fool for getting with her.He failed to screen her and dump her before he married her.
Yep, the next dude in line for her will say (and truly believe) that he is better than Johnny Depp, throw in some man talk/insults, and go ahead and learn the hard way, wasting some of his life for a sniff or two.The sad part is that there will be dudes... lining up to be with the chick, even after listening to this.
But yeah... sorry it is Depp's fault, for putting up with this sh1t. This behavior didn't just happen... she started off with little tiny bites of disrespect, he should have walked away a long time ago before it got this stupid.
Bad news doesn't get better with time.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.