Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jhonny Depp The Real Victim Of Physical & Mental Abuse!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched 30 seconds of it, skipping around here and there. I have no clue who is going to sit through an hour of this. Watch 30-60 seconds and it's totally obvious that the old saying, "never argue with a woman" is completely true. Don't. Do. It. You will never win. Johnny Depp is making the classic mistakes here: He's a man. He's intelligent. He knows he is right. So he tries to use logic and reason to prove his point and to prove that her point is invalid or wrong. But that's just not how women work! They are 100% emotion-based. You can't REASON with emotion. You can't prove anything to emotion. There are no FACTS with emotion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched 30 seconds of it, skipping around here and there. I have no clue who is going to sit through an hour of this. Watch 30-60 seconds and it's totally obvious that the old saying, "never argue with a woman" is completely true. Don't. Do. It. You will never win. Johnny Depp is making the classic mistakes here: He's a man. He's intelligent. He knows he is right. So he tries to use logic and reason to prove his point and to prove that her point is invalid or wrong. But that's just not how women work! They are 100% emotion-based. You can't REASON with emotion. You can't prove anything to emotion. There are no FACTS with emotion.
I've made it thru 35 minutes. Johnnie is not arguing, it's almost like he's interviewing or prompting her to talk, he's more listening. She's getting highly emotional and telling on herself. He's very calm and not getting angry.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hearing a large disparity in maturity. Got curious, they had a 22 years age gap.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I listen to about the first 20 minutes of it. I did a facepalm when they were talking about marriage because they wanted that foundation. Same trick us regular guys fell for. I know I did. Hopefully Depp won’t repeat the mistake again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crazy thing on the Depp situation was she claimed to be a victim of domestic violence. I'm not sure if his life was tattered behind the allegations. It was rather clear from the recordings that she was the antagonist. She's even a guest speaker in some domestic violence meetings.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is that there will be dudes... lining up to be with the chick, even after listening to this.

But yeah... sorry it is Depp's fault, for putting up with this sh1t. This behavior didn't just happen... she started off with little tiny bites of disrespect, he should have walked away a long time ago before it got this stupid.

Bad news doesn't get better with time.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But yeah... sorry it is Depp's fault, for putting up with this sh1t. This behavior didn't just happen... she started off with little tiny bites of disrespect, he should have walked away a long time ago before it got this stupid.
What's remarkable is that this isn't some AFC clinging on to a woman and begging for dear life out of scarcity and desperation. Johnny Depp put up with this and let it escalate, despite being one of the men with the most options in the world which you would think would is a vaccine against this. So you still need the mindset of self-respect and being willing to walk away, no matter the conditions and how emotionally invested you are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is that there will be dudes... lining up to be with the chick, even after listening to this.

Thing about it is any guy get close to her why should he expect better?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want to be right. They want to win.

They don't care who is right or wrong.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually she did get some backlash for it, even getting some to do a move to remove her from aquaman film, but since then nothing on bot sides

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually she did get some backlash for it, even getting some to do a move to remove her from aquaman film, but since then nothing on bot sides
Did Johnnies Depp life and opportunities get diminished as a result of the abuse? ( because she was saying he was the abuser )

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did Johnnies Depp life and opportunities get diminished as a result of the abuse? ( because she was saying he was the abuser )
from what I remember when started yes, over time, when more audios of amber yelling become a thing, things shifted, but then its off, I normally don't put effort in searching for this, but every once in a while I get the link blackhole curse, with is I read some news then read another news in the link of said news and go on and on for some time lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what I remember when started yes, over time, when more audios of amber yelling become a thing, things shifted, but then its off, I normally don't put effort in searching for this, but every once in a while I get the link blackhole curse, with is I read some news then read another news in the link of said news and go on and on for some time lol
I'm sure a few doors closed to never reopen. But that's good it swung back more to his direction. Imagine that, being abused and being punished as if you are the abuser.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He failed to screen her and dump her before he married her.
Yea im sure her anger or violence popped up before marriage. He has more wisdom, maturity and MASTERY in life than her. And like one of the guys said she doesn't care about being right Shes trying to win. She's going to make certain he looks like a fool for getting with her.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep, the next dude in line for her will say (and truly believe) that he is better than Johnny Depp, throw in some man talk/insults, and go ahead and learn the hard way, wasting some of his life for a sniff or two.
Sad.