"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Jhonny Depp The Real Victim Of Physical & Mental Abuse!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
from what I remember when started yes, over time, when more audios of amber yelling become a thing, things shifted, but then its off, I normally don't put effort in searching for this, but every once in a while I get the link blackhole curse, with is I read some news then read another news in the link of said news and go on and on for some time lol
What if she wasn't a yeller? Many are better actresses who don't show anger but issue their damage in a cold and calculated manner.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I heard the audio. She totally owned his azz and he did nothing about it. The clip i seen he should have had her removed that moment. But i suspect it was a ling time coming of the famous innocent missed cues. She basically calls him a benine puzzy and he takes it and keeps conversing with her.
Captain Jack Sparrow lol
I felt he was in control of himself and she was out of control looking fvcked up.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I heard the audio. She totally owned his azz and he did nothing about it. The clip i seen he should have had her removed that moment. But i suspect it was a ling time coming of the famous innocent missed cues. She basically calls him a benine puzzy and he takes it and keeps conversing with her.
Captain Jack Sparrow lol
Owned his azz? She seemed belligerent and immature to most. They were supposed to do those recordings for therepy. I heard a mature person who was in control of themselves, and I heard an out of control crazy immature person. Why are you jumping on him? Because you felt he should've stop talking to her when she got out of control?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Here we have A pretty good breakdown or analysis of Amber Heard and Bordeline Personality Disorder!

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top