Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jewelry: Silver vs. Gold?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women like more on men? Gold or Silver jewelry?

I'm thinkin of getting a new watch (right now I have a two-tone Seiko), a medium sized herringbone necklace with a small cross charm, a pinky ring with a small diamond in the top corner, and maybe a bracelet for the other wrist (I been $aving :D ) -- but of course before I spend that kind of dough on a bunch of **** I wanna find out which seems to be the best one to go with... cuz **** I like both gold and silver lol, I can't decide

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...thats something only you can decide because its your money, and, besides who cares if girls like it or not, are you wearing it to flaunt it or because you just enjoy wearing it? :rolleyes:

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silver is classy, but gold is well.. luxurious.

I can't really answer 100% your question, but it all matters on : skin tone (if you're dark skin, gold looks better, if you're light skin, silver looks better), how much cash you got (if you are planning to spend less than a hundred, go silver, if you're gonna spend at least 150 and up, go gold) , you got other things to think about too.. such as style, any additional things, etc.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blonde hair, tanned skin, gold chain=:cool:

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
diamond bling bling :D

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer... WHAT YOU LIKE.

A DJ isn't supposed to care if a girl doesn't like your gold or silver watch/medallion/ring etc. It's what makes you feel edified, cool, and yourself.

Personally, I love silver. All my tools (camera, watch, cellphone, etc.) are silver, and my clothes are as close to silver as you can get, black and white. Crisp. That's just MY style, and if a girl doesn't dig it, oh well.

It's like the -Short Hair -vs. -Long Hair- debate. Some women desise long hair, some will only go out with those who have long hair. Pick your colors/styles that make you feel like you, and go out there and pimp it. Good luck buddy.:D

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its what you like + style

The thing about gold is that less is more. You can't wear too much gold or it looks gaudy. Silver is classy, and you can wear more of it without looking like Mr. T. Either is fine. If you wear gold, make it noticable, but discreet. With silver, you can safely flaunt a little more without looking tasteless.

The most important thing I've learnt with Jewellry is that women are attracted to craftsmanship and detail, not just sheer shine and glitter.

I have a cheap $10.oo silver ring I bought in Greenwich Village that has gotten me more compliments than some of the flashier stuff I've worn, because the ring depicts two dragons coiled around a stone.

Women like craftsmanship more than just size and shine.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It pretty much depends on what color skin you have. If you have a light skin complection then go with silver, and if its dark go with gold.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I find gold too cliche; for a man (ie. watch) silver is far more subtle and elegant.

Personally I prefer glass. Its cheaper.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont even wear a watch, i just look at my phone if i want to know the time. i kind of like silver more than gold i dont know why but i do.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
silver looks better on tanned skin, and gold on white/paler(spelling) skin. Id go with silver since I have tan skin and gold is so from the 90's.