Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i am late to the thread but reading alot of these posts and enjoying it.

one of my better openers is more on the lines of completely guessing the ethnicity wrong. Like saying to an obviously causanian blonde girl “what part of Brazil are you from?”
In Miami, there could be a blond-ish/lighter skin who is actually from Brazil.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do it by accent too. "So where in the UK are you from? I like the accent, sounds Scottish." to a local latina.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do it by accent too. "So where in the UK are you from? I like the accent, sounds Scottish." to a local latina.
It is good and a funny way to open by purposely assuming someone is from another country. The basic becky white girls laugh the most.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/20/23 - A different kind of high (Part 1)

In order for this story to make sense, I need to give some background. In my apartment building, we have these neighbors who are these two guys. One is an Italian from Jersey who we will call A and the other is this country boy from North Carolina who we will call B. To put it simply, they have been anything but good neighbors towards me and others. I know this about them because one guy I am friends and neighbors with knows them and isn’t a fan.

I have had instances where I am working out at the apartment gym and when I go to rest between a set, they will jump on the machine and just ignore the fact that I am there (and they do this to other guys too). In some cases, they get drunk and make life unbearable for other guys. In some instances, they have almost gotten into fights with other guys in the building. From what I know, they are both college kids with wealthy enough parents.

In one situation, A tried to ruin a date I brought back to my apartment building by talking to her and even touching her. It helped me isolate my date elsewhere and close but still, it speaks to the kinds of people these two are. However, I noticed that they have a social circle and in that circle, there are these two hot girls that occasionally come around. I am not sure if these girls are dating those guys.

One girl had black hair and blue eyes along with an athletic body. The other girl is a blonde with a Volleyball player body. I have occasionally seen these girls in a large group with those two guys and a few other guys. In my view, they are above average by Miami standards nowhere near the quality of women I have had the chance to hang with lately.

My infamous Wing visits my apartment and we chill on the rooftop. We are catching up on the wild parts of each other’s lives and I found that he has been way crazier. Apparently, he had a selfie of him with Israel Adesanya and a whole host of other things like fun boat parties. As I am about to talk about my life, he spots the two women and grabs me to approach them.

“Dude, they are dating these crazy neighbors of mines I think,” I said.

“Do you like your neighbors?” he asked.

“Hell no,” I replied.

“We’re Homewreckers today,” he said. I don’t question results and my wing has clearly had them so I go up with him.

“Not gonna find the meaning of life staring off into a bunch of buildings,” he says to the blonde.

“Oh my god,” she replies, laughing, as the dark-haired girl looks off into our direction.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, and I was high on 4/20,” jokes my wing as the blonde busts out laughing.

“And my supervisor was making sure I was on good behavior,” I said, turning to the dark-haired girl.

“Supervisor! Haha!” replied the dark-haired girl.

“Behave Alex!” said the dark-haired girl.

“Yeah those aviators, looks like it’s Officer……Mystery,” I said, referring to her sunglasses while implying I want to know her name which she proceeds to not tell me.

My wing hits it off with Alex and the two seem to be getting along well. My job now is to occupy Mystery and chat with her so my wing can work some magic with Alex. Old me would have been a bit paranoid about things. I mean what if those two dumb ****s come up and try to fight us? New me, no care.

“I feel like I have seen you before, not just the last time when you pulled me over and gave me a ticket officer but like here,” I replied.

“Oh my god! The officer joke again haha,” she replies.

“No handcuffs today, I have been good,” I said.

“Oh we will have to see about that,” she replied, getting closer to me as I instinctively put a hand on her shoulder.

“You look so Russian for some reason,” I said.

“Pfft Russian, dude I am Italian,” she said.

“Oh well, my Italian is middle school level so we will just have to speak in English,” I said.

“Ha, I am from Long Island,” she replied.

“Okay so yours doesn’t even exist,” I replied.

“*******!” she said, hitting me playfully while laughing.

“Lisa, what do you think?” asked the blonde, showing my Wing’s phone and what seemed to be a photo of a boat.

“Wait, you own that?” asked Lisa.

“My friend does but he is having a party there in about an hour, we can get in early though unless yall are busy,” said my Wing. The two girls looked at each other and then looked at my Wing.

“Can we bring anyone else?” asked the girls, as I looked my Wing and shook my head, not wanting the hick and the Guido to be anywhere near the boat.

“So there are going to be others and if I bring too much, we will have to turn people away. I can safely bring three which would be you two and my boy over there. Anything more than that and they will turn people away, you know how it can go with some boats,” said my Wing.

“Yeah yeah we know,” said the blonde, looking at the brunette as my wing and I smiled, likely at the girls being know it alls about the boat life.

“Alright, we will go,” said the blonde, smiling.

“Let’s call an Uber right now,” said my Wing.

“I got us,” I said.

The girls get in the Uber with us, I am with the brunette and Wing with the blonde. We finally arrive and get to the boat where a couple of girls from the past outings are joining us, mainly the blondes into the Wing. A couple of new girls are on the boat too and so is an older guy that my Wing seems to be friends with. We get on the boat fast and it is a decent enough size. I am still chilling with Lisa as the ratios seem favorable enough. As the boat takes off and we are on the water, I decide to ask her the pressing question on my mind.

“So, what has brought you and your friend to the high rise in the past,” I asked.

“Oh, so one of our friends knows these two guys that live there and she keeps calling us when we have nothing going on,” she replied.

“Oh two guys, hmm,” I replied, playing dumb.

“Yeah to be honest, they were having a party right now at their place but we just needed an excuse to bail,” said Lisa.

“Uh oh, too many crooks for you officer?” I joked, teasing her.

“No, it’s just that those guys are just kind of creepy. One of them has been DMing me non-stop even though I leave him on seen. When he saw me, he would not back off,” she said, as I had a revealation.

“Probably wants you to put the cuffs on him again,” I replied.

“Ewww nasty, no way, he’s ****ing ugly,” she said, as I put a hand around her back.

Lisa and I start to get intimate as she sees Alex making out with my Wing. I take it slow and tease her a bit more about the handcuffs before rubbing her back a bit gently. Then, as she leans closer to me, we kiss and start making out. Seeing as how the boat is getting wild, I gently slip Lisa’s top to the side and suck on her nipple which she likes.

Soon, Lisa is now on me with her arms around my neck as we continue to make out. As much as I want to screw her, I know that it is just too explicit on the boat. We are passing through a part of Miami with a lot of onlookers. We keep making out but I know I need a hook so I try a new manuever.

“Your two friends at the high rise, are they going to be around today?” I asked.

“No, they are going to Ft. Lauderdale for some house party, why do you even ask?” she said.

“Good, sometimes they play the music loud and it freaks out my little girl,” I replied.

“Wait, you are a dad?” she asked, shocked.

“Well, you can say that, here,” I replied, showing her a pic of my pet rabbit.

“Awww, bunny!” she said, in a very high pitched exciting tone while smiling.

“Yeah, she is sensitive to loud noises,” I replied.

“Oh my god, Alex come check this out!” shouted Lisa, as her friend looks drunk with love. Alex grabs Wing’s hand and comes over to us.

“Oh my god, whose ****ing cutie is this?” shouted Alex.

“His, he has a pet bunny!” said Lisa.

“Pet Bunny, oh my god, I wanna see,” say a couple of girls.

At this point, I am a bit worried. I think I killed the sexual chemistry by bringing up my pet. Alex seems super into my Wing but I am not sure how much Lisa is into me compared to how much the other two are into each other. The boat for the most part is asking me bunny questions and soon, we arrive back. As we step off the boat, the team is making plans to eat somewhere fancy for dinner in a couple of hours.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A different kind of a high (part 2)

“Speaking of dinner, I need to feed my baby girl,” I said to Lisa.

“Oh my god, I so want to see your bunny,” she replied.

“Let’s go, we can do it fast since we need to rush back here and traffic is gonna be crazy,” I said.

“Yeah, I agree,” replied Lisa.

“See you two in a couple hours?” I said to Wing and Alex.

“Yeah, we got reservations,” said Wing. Alex hugs Lisa and we head off to my place.

Lisa and I are chatting about the rabbit in the Uber but then we end up with an Uber driver that would not shut up. The dude has a super Southern accent and keeps going on about how he owned a bunny. Lisa looks visibly annoyed as I massage her back a bit while looking at her. Thankfully, the traffic is not the worst and we get back to my place.

I let Lisa play around with my pet. My rabbit stands up on his two legs and comes towards Lisa. Lisa’s heart is practically melting as she gets down on her knees and tried to pet the rabbit who is cool with it.

The rabbit presses its nose against Lisa and jumps up on her lap as she is sitting down yoga-style on the floor. Lisa brings her face closer to the rabbit and then tries to kiss it which it partly does before running away. I laugh as Lisa starts to get worried about what is going on.

“Time to catch the bun, don’t let her get under the bed,” I said.

Lisa and I try to catch the rabbit and are unsuccessful because rabbits are, well, fast. Unfortunately, the rabbit does get under my bed. Lisa starts to get worried but then I get a banana and keep eating it. I am halfway done with it and put it under the bed to lure the rabbit in. The rabbit comes running and tried to eat the banana but I pull it out from under the bed.

The rabbit follows the banana and then follows me. I lead my pet into the pen I built out for him and give him a small piece of the banana. Lisa is looking on in awe at what I am doing. A few seconds later, she reaches in to pet the rabbit.

“She loves bananas,” said Lisa.

“Yeah, but you know one other things love a lot,” I said.

“What?” asked Lisa, as I went on for the kiss.

We start aggressively making out as she jumps on me. I lay down on my couch with Lisa on me, stripping off her top. Not long after, we both strip down nude and I carry her to the bed. As soon as I take her there, I start eating her out and fingering her. This is enough to give her an orgasm as my **** is as hard as a rock right now.

I find a condom, put it on, and we start getting down to business. She rode me as we made out and I occasionally sucked on her tits. Lisa had that soft skin and that cute smell to her that kept me hard. To my surprise, I am able to get her off again as she rides me and moans.

I thought it would be over as I *** in the condom but it wasn’t. As I throw the condom away and go back to the bed, Lisa is laying there looking at me while fingering her ***** and licking her lips. I get right back on the bed and eat her out again which has her moaning. After a while of doing that, she came again.

I get hard again and this time, hit it doggystyle. This time, I am harder than I was previously and it might be because I didn’t have a condom on. I go to town on Lisa and it was so fun just doing her like that. The moans turned into groans and it seems like we were quite loud this time.

“Wooo, get it my nigga!” said a voice in the hallway as the group with him laughed.

We keep going but Lisa lays on her back now as I am practically humping her. I pull out and *** on the sheets, collapsing next to her as we are both sweaty and catching out breaths. We have a bit of pillow talk and prepare to shower up soon.

“So those two dudes, they are my neighbors, think they gonna be in Ft Lauderdale the whole time today?” I asked.

“Wait, you live next to them?” asked a worried Lisa.

“Uh yeah,” I replied, smiling.

“Oh, what the,” she said, laughing. She checks her phone and shows me a story they posted of them together at a bar taking selfies with the group.

“Let’s shower up!”, I said.

We shower up, clean each other well, and make out a bit in the shower before drying off and getting ready to head out. Lisa pets the rabbit and kisses it. She grabs my number and IG as we catch our Uber. Lisa tells me about how she is new to Miami along with Alex and if she had a choice, she would not be hanging anywhere near those two guys. Apparently one of them tried to force himself on a passed-out girl at a party.

As much as I want to crap on those two losers, I talk to Lisa about the different places in Miami to check out. She then asks me about what clubs are good when and I let her know. We talk about boat parties and she leans in close to me, pressing her face against mines as we make out a bit more.

We finally get to the spot for dinner and it is a blast. Wing is introducing Alex and Lisa to other girls who exchange IGs with them. We have a great time at this outdoor spot and I have a couple of drinks. Lisa and I make out a bit more but in a subtle way as my Wing has Alex and the other blondes over him.

The night ends on a fun note overall. I can’t believe we skipped the getting high part though. Lisa was quite a lot of fun.

Looking back at it, I am starting to realize the true power of cold approach. How my Wing and I took these two girls from the social circle they were hanging out with which was lame and gave them a better day and night. I will comment more on the whole story in future posts.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back into it.

Hard to sum up in just one post what I have been up to in the past week but long story short, I am just not getting back into the regular game routine of nightgame. Been going out, cold approaching, and doing sets. Funnily enough, RSD is running a bootcamp in Miami this past week or so. More on that later.

It gets me how awkward this thing can seem if you have not been doing it for quite some time. The first night I went out alone, I had to get myself into the mindset of approaching and I was only doing half-hearted approaches. Plus the venue was loud AF (earplugs saved me!) so I had to project my voice as well. Then I decided to just spend a few nights in a row going out.

Go out one night and run into RSD Jeffy as he was giving a couple of super dorky Asian dudes orders to cold approach women on the streets. I cannot believe that RSD is still around in a bootcamp sense, seems like they just went way underground as opposed to being out in the open about pickup.

The first 3 nights were rough, I know the first night back in particular was mentally taxing. After the third night go, I finally got into my old rhythm and flow. No more approach anxiety or anything, I got back to my old roots.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why I am getting back into cold approaching at nights and soon during the days.

If you have been reading my past few reports, you know that I had it all going on social circle wise to some degree. Boat parties, friends, and a couple of hot girls I have been around. However, as my wing showed me, cold approach never loses its value. I feel like the social circle stuff made my game stale and made me comfortable. It shielded me from a lot of things in a way that online dating did years ago for me. As much as some hate to hear it, the rejections and lessons you learn from cold approach help build character.

I know that instead of a handful of women in my life, I want a revolving door of them. I know I love meeting new women and I know that the nights I had cold approaching and the days I had doing daygame helped me develop my character like none other out there. I want to get back into this routine and continue to improve my game. My logs are back gents.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A different kind of a high (part 2)

“Speaking of dinner, I need to feed my baby girl,” I said to Lisa.

“Oh my god, I so want to see your bunny,” she replied.

“Let’s go, we can do it fast since we need to rush back here and traffic is gonna be crazy,” I said.

“Yeah, I agree,” replied Lisa.

“See you two in a couple hours?” I said to Wing and Alex.

“Yeah, we got reservations,” said Wing. Alex hugs Lisa and we head off to my place.

Lisa and I are chatting about the rabbit in the Uber but then we end up with an Uber driver that would not shut up. The dude has a super Southern accent and keeps going on about how he owned a bunny. Lisa looks visibly annoyed as I massage her back a bit while looking at her. Thankfully, the traffic is not the worst and we get back to my place.

I let Lisa play around with my pet. My rabbit stands up on his two legs and comes towards Lisa. Lisa’s heart is practically melting as she gets down on her knees and tried to pet the rabbit who is cool with it.

The rabbit presses its nose against Lisa and jumps up on her lap as she is sitting down yoga-style on the floor. Lisa brings her face closer to the rabbit and then tries to kiss it which it partly does before running away. I laugh as Lisa starts to get worried about what is going on.

“Time to catch the bun, don’t let her get under the bed,” I said.

Lisa and I try to catch the rabbit and are unsuccessful because rabbits are, well, fast. Unfortunately, the rabbit does get under my bed. Lisa starts to get worried but then I get a banana and keep eating it. I am halfway done with it and put it under the bed to lure the rabbit in. The rabbit comes running and tried to eat the banana but I pull it out from under the bed.

The rabbit follows the banana and then follows me. I lead my pet into the pen I built out for him and give him a small piece of the banana. Lisa is looking on in awe at what I am doing. A few seconds later, she reaches in to pet the rabbit.

“She loves bananas,” said Lisa.

“Yeah, but you know one other things love a lot,” I said.

“What?” asked Lisa, as I went on for the kiss.

We start aggressively making out as she jumps on me. I lay down on my couch with Lisa on me, stripping off her top. Not long after, we both strip down nude and I carry her to the bed. As soon as I take her there, I start eating her out and fingering her. This is enough to give her an orgasm as my **** is as hard as a rock right now.

I find a condom, put it on, and we start getting down to business. She rode me as we made out and I occasionally sucked on her tits. Lisa had that soft skin and that cute smell to her that kept me hard. To my surprise, I am able to get her off again as she rides me and moans.

I thought it would be over as I *** in the condom but it wasn’t. As I throw the condom away and go back to the bed, Lisa is laying there looking at me while fingering her ***** and licking her lips. I get right back on the bed and eat her out again which has her moaning. After a while of doing that, she came again.

I get hard again and this time, hit it doggystyle. This time, I am harder than I was previously and it might be because I didn’t have a condom on. I go to town on Lisa and it was so fun just doing her like that. The moans turned into groans and it seems like we were quite loud this time.

“Wooo, get it my nigga!” said a voice in the hallway as the group with him laughed.

We keep going but Lisa lays on her back now as I am practically humping her. I pull out and *** on the sheets, collapsing next to her as we are both sweaty and catching out breaths. We have a bit of pillow talk and prepare to shower up soon.

“So those two dudes, they are my neighbors, think they gonna be in Ft Lauderdale the whole time today?” I asked.

“Wait, you live next to them?” asked a worried Lisa.

“Uh yeah,” I replied, smiling.

“Oh, what the,” she said, laughing. She checks her phone and shows me a story they posted of them together at a bar taking selfies with the group.

“Let’s shower up!”, I said.

We shower up, clean each other well, and make out a bit in the shower before drying off and getting ready to head out. Lisa pets the rabbit and kisses it. She grabs my number and IG as we catch our Uber. Lisa tells me about how she is new to Miami along with Alex and if she had a choice, she would not be hanging anywhere near those two guys. Apparently one of them tried to force himself on a passed-out girl at a party.

As much as I want to crap on those two losers, I talk to Lisa about the different places in Miami to check out. She then asks me about what clubs are good when and I let her know. We talk about boat parties and she leans in close to me, pressing her face against mines as we make out a bit more.

We finally get to the spot for dinner and it is a blast. Wing is introducing Alex and Lisa to other girls who exchange IGs with them. We have a great time at this outdoor spot and I have a couple of drinks. Lisa and I make out a bit more but in a subtle way as my Wing has Alex and the other blondes over him.

The night ends on a fun note overall. I can’t believe we skipped the getting high part though. Lisa was quite a lot of fun.

Looking back at it, I am starting to realize the true power of cold approach. How my Wing and I took these two girls from the social circle they were hanging out with which was lame and gave them a better day and night. I will comment more on the whole story in future posts.
You should write romance novels. Women would eat these stories up!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse's got a gift for dialogue for sure. I can see him writing a Netflix series called "Cold Approach: Miami" and getting canned and canceled when they find his postings here, leaving him with zero cold approach skills after he spent the entire time in Hollywood playing creative industry social circle/minor fame game, sadly finding out that "do you know who I am?" game doesn't work so well back in Miami.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure if that was a compliment or not lol.
Nah Jesse, that's as good as it gets.

"How do you write women so well?"

"I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability"

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am claiming Jack's face as a future avatar.

edit: the one above dammit lol

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....here's Jesse!!!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back into it after a hiatus from this site and a whole bunch of stuff going on in my head. Have had a couple of lays and had a real fun Formula 1 weekend last weekend in Miami. However, that involved some status game (got VIP booth at F1) as well as a mix of cold approach from days before. I am going to talk more about this past weekend though since those are more recent field reports.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op get wifed up?
Unlikely to happen soon.

Getting back into it after a hiatus from this site and a whole bunch of stuff going on in my head. Have had a couple of lays and had a real fun Formula 1 weekend last weekend in Miami. However, that involved some status game (got VIP booth at F1) as well as a mix of cold approach from days before. I am going to talk more about this past weekend though since those are more recent field reports.
Congratulations on the recent lays!