Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/9/22: Positive Momentum.

Alrighty bros. So finally, some positive momentum going. I headed out to the bar I usually go to in order to game on Fridays but got there early, like right after Happy Hour type of a time. Before heading out though I got so much chores done, had worked out this morning as well, and then cleaned my place up big time. I just woke up today with renewed energy and it was all hitting different. Before I went out though, I acknowledged that I was not going to get any wings and that is okay. My good wing moved and I said screw it, I'll go solo.

Went into the bar and then saw girls standing around looking at one girl's phone. I opened saying "fine, I'll do it and take all of your photos" which they agreed too. Unfortunately it was a massive group of like 6 girls that I did not see so after taking the pic, they all kinda swarmed in lol. I said screw it and got my first drink.

Set 1

Walked around and opened a two set. Told them they look like they came from a work event to see how it went. One was a cute blue eyed brunette and the other a Latina. Latina asks me if I speak Spanish (do not even look slightly Latino myself) and I say paquito (obvious typo lol). Still entertained it well for the most part but as much as I wanted the cute blue eyed brunette, even though Latina was giving me more attention but more sh-ttests. Told her she looked Colombian which she hated lol, then asked them how they know each other, I asked "same sorority" and the Latina said "okay dude, strike 3, you out". I walked away. Would be so much easier with a wing but no whining Jesse.

Set 2

Once again the same line, I was walking by and see these two girls dressed nicely. Told them the same line of how they look like they came from a work event. Both were from Spain, uh oh @Who Dares Win and moved a couple of weeks ago. I entertained them well enough and said they seemed down to earth for Spaniards, which they hated at first, but then I recovered saying I have only been to Madrid. Shorter girl hits me playfully and says how its like her only going to NYC and saying all Americans are rude. Then out of nowhere, some random Asian girl comes to open them and says she recognizes them from somewhere.

It was hilarious but I lay back and let them talk it out. Minutes later I say something and Asian girl walks away. I draw her back and say "no ask them, I am not that scary". Asian girl laughs hard at it. Me and the two Spanish girls keep talking but it is going nowhere so I walk away. I have to work on escalating the convo more but man, it was already intimidating doing it by myself with no wingman. Getting used to it still. However, proud of myself for doing the set so I keep walking.

Set 3

I am walking and almost hit a giant fan but the guy behind me says "bbbrrooo u took one for me". I turn to two girls ahead of us and say "yeah so that fan almost hit me haha". One of the girls said "you talked to my last week". Oh boy! I tell her "oh I talk to everyone, told the door guy he looks hot and has nice muscles and he gave me weird look, how snobbish". The girls find it hilarious but for some reason, I don't stay with it. Darn.

Set 4

At this point, your boy is kind of feeling it. I am so proud of myself for only opening large sets. Go to sit down and near me by the Marina I see two blondes. The fan says "Biga** fan" and I open saying "does that really say Biga** fan? No way, where I am from that would get cancelled". I have so much fun with the set and feel like my peak really hit it off. Assumed that one of the girls was from Texas since it was night time outside and she had sunglasses on. We talked for a bit but those girls seemed kind of drunk. Had a lot of fun and I teased them a lot. Both were blondes so I said about the one I liked "she is either Katie at Starbucks or a Russian Spy", her friend found it hilarious. Prolly went for like 25 min IMO but man, I cannot function in a two-set without a freaking wing. Going to have to get creative. Both were cool but had to get food, I no longer pursue.

After that.

See an empty bar with a bartender that looked out for me, his friend buys me my drink. We stand and chat about the bar and when it gets active. Got some really good intel about the place which I liked. Great time to chat with them, cool guys.

After that, I open one more set but it doesn't go so smoothly.

However, I am proud that I went out solo, didn't fap today (day 3 of nofap on Saturday and I always screw up on Day 3 lol). I feel like if I work some things out, figure out logistics, then I can seriously have some luck as Fall gets going. Not much outside of that but so proud that tonight was a lot better than I expected.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/10/22: Miserable end to last night, miserable sleep, but a driven recovery.

Alright guys, so not even sure where to start with this. I realized that the Moscow Mules I had last night seriously screwed me up. My head was banging intensely to where I could not sleep at all. Could not even get an erection but somehow, this morning, found it in me to jerk off yet again and one consistency, DAY FREAKING 3 is where I once again fail. Damn bro, not lying here @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 it is tough to do the no fap.

Felt like crap the whole morning. Could not sleep at all because my head was banging intensely due to the drinking. **** could barely get hard as well. Still, despite all that, told myself that I am going to daygame today. Could not meet my wing in a prime location since that was a good drive away, about 30 min or so. Stayed local and went to a local mall.

See 1 set, I open her and it doesn't go the best but it is all on me. She was receptive but my talk track was a bit off after the open.

At this point, I see a couple more sets but cannot get myself to open. I keep getting lost these days on what to say after the open, avoiding asking too many questions. Go to a grocery store to get some food but it was all indirect opens, really need to work on Grocery Store game when I get the chance because the one near me is crawling with hotties.

I end up walking around, feeling somewhat a bit hopeless until I see one cute latina walk out of a clothing store. Open her with the Austen Summers template and she is receptive. I keep going at it and chat with her. We end up talking for a decent bit, like maybe a little over a minute. Tell her I have to go cook but we should get coffee so she puts her number in my phone. Text her, she texts back, and now I have a date setup.

I call today the improbable win. First decent number close from daygame in quite some time. Maybe I am sleeping on my local area at times, we shall see.

Reaction score
Alright guys, so not even sure where to start with this. I realized that the Moscow Mules I had last night seriously screwed me up. My head was banging intensely to where I could not sleep at all. Could not even get an erection but somehow, this morning, found it in me to jerk off yet again and one consistency, DAY FREAKING 3 is where I once again fail. Damn bro, not lying here @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 it is tough to do the no fap.
I’m a week in it so far and I want to break it, but I have a girl coming over tomorrow. The only reason I broke it last week was because I couldn’t finish after having a long session of bunny sex.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/10/22: Miserable end to last night, miserable sleep, but a driven recovery.
Go to a grocery store to get some food but it was all indirect opens, really need to work on Grocery Store game when I get the chance because the one near me is crawling with hotties.
Prior to the pandemic, the grocery store was my #1 venue for doing approaches. I did so many grocery store approaches in multiple grocery stores in Dallas using Roosh's "Day Bang" template for grocery store approaching.

Stayed local and went to a local mall.

I end up walking around, feeling somewhat a bit hopeless until I see one cute latina walk out of a clothing store. Open her with the Austen Summers template and she is receptive. I keep going at it and chat with her. We end up talking for a decent bit, like maybe a little over a minute. Tell her I have to go cook but we should get coffee so she puts her number in my phone. Text her, she texts back, and now I have a date setup.

I call today the improbable win. First decent number close from daygame in quite some time. Maybe I am sleeping on my local area at times, we shall see.
1. The way you phrased "stayed local" tells me that you don't live in one of the most singles conducive neighborhoods in Miami.
2. In the singles dense neighborhoods, sometimes women get an attitude from having endless choices. This was true in Dallas in the early to mid 2010s when Uptown was at its peak. Uptown from the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s was the central neighborhood for bougie/yuppie White women.
3. Mall game can be tough. I had more difficulty in malls than grocery stores pre-pandemic.
4. You had a big win today.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set 4

At this point, your boy is kind of feeling it. I am so proud of myself for only opening large sets. Go to sit down and near me by the Marina I see two blondes. The fan says "Biga** fan" and I open saying "does that really say Biga** fan? No way, where I am from that would get cancelled". I have so much fun with the set and feel like my peak really hit it off. Assumed that one of the girls was from Texas since it was night time outside and she had sunglasses on. We talked for a bit but those girls seemed kind of drunk. Had a lot of fun and I teased them a lot. Both were blondes so I said about the one I liked "she is either Katie at Starbucks or a Russian Spy", her friend found it hilarious. Prolly went for like 25 min IMO but man, I cannot function in a two-set without a freaking wing. Going to have to get creative. Both were cool but had to get food, I no longer pursue.
1. Wearing sunglasses at night is not a Texas thing. I thought that was a guido/guidette thing from the Northeast.
2. Big A-s-s Fans is a well established brand.
3. 25 mins? At 25 mins, you need to be offering to take one or both back to your place. 5-15 mins is what's needed to arrange a date with a number. The goal in night game is the same night lay. Arranging future dates at bars is not the ideal game play anymore. 15-18 years ago, you could more reliably get dates from bar visits but no more.
4. A two set at night is the best possible situation for a guy rolling solo to a bar.

I have to work on escalating the convo more but man, it was already intimidating doing it by myself with no wingman.
I've been in the mating environment for 23 years and never had a good wingman. I've gone out at night plenty without a wingman. I will say that non-bar approaching is better for men who roll solo. You might want to solely do non-bar approaching. I've done majority non-bar approaching for a decade. Plenty of women are isolated at the grocery store, a bookstore, or outdoors.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prior to the pandemic, the grocery store was my #1 venue for doing approaches. I did so many grocery store approaches in multiple grocery stores in Dallas using Roosh's "Day Bang" template for grocery store approaching.

1. The way you phrased "stayed local" tells me that you don't live in one of the most singles conducive neighborhoods in Miami.
2. In the singles dense neighborhoods, sometimes women get an attitude from having endless choices. This was true in Dallas in the early to mid 2010s when Uptown was at its peak. Uptown from the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s was the central neighborhood for bougie/yuppie White women.
3. Mall game can be tough. I had more difficulty in malls than grocery stores pre-pandemic.
4. You had a big win today.
SW15, for grocery strore using that Roosh model, how do you transition from talking about the foods to something else or how do you keep the conversation going. Because sometimes after the girls talk about the foods they wanna keep on shopping.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SW15, for grocery strore using that Roosh model, how do you transition from talking about the foods to something else or how do you keep the conversation going. Because sometimes after the girls talk about the foods they wanna keep on shopping.
Clearly, you never read "Day Bang" if you are asking that question.

You open the conversation by asking about something in her basket or making some observation about her. Then, you connect what's in her basket to some story about your life and ramble on about it, hoping she'll ask you a question. Then, you transition into GALNUC (Google it) and that'll get you the date. The key is that she has to be interested enough in your conversational bait drops to ask you a question.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman and others --- How do you deal with earbuds in your outdoor approach sessions? I did an approach session this morning and at least 95% of women were wearing earbuds on the walking path. The ones that weren't were in bigger groups talking (3+). I did an approach on a woman who was walking with a family member. Conversation went nowhere.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a week in it so far and I want to break it, but I have a girl coming over tomorrow. The only reason I broke it last week was because I couldn’t finish after having a long session of bunny sex.
How does it feel after a week of no fap in your experience? Or even at like day 5? Any differences?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman and others --- How do you deal with earbuds in your outdoor approach sessions? I did an approach session this morning and at least 95% of women were wearing earbuds on the walking path. The ones that weren't were in bigger groups talking (3+). I did an approach on a woman who was walking with a family member. Conversation went nowhere.
Props to you on approaching a woman with a family member. However, for earbuds, I like to get ahead of them, look back, and then wave. Then again, this is Miami so most of them wear earbuds as a way of telling people to get lost.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I walk Infront them and motion with my hands to them to put them down. Or sometimes I just walk up to them and open and they just put them down.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I know that there are a lot of you I need to respond to on this thread and others. I am going to try and get to you and all of your posts but I am going to ready up now for another daygame session. Leh go!!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to you on approaching a woman with a family member. However, for earbuds, I like to get ahead of them, look back, and then wave. Then again, this is Miami so most of them wear earbuds as a way of telling people to get lost.
It was an older family member too. Before the approach, I figured it had to be a mother or an aunt. It was her mother. This was one of the few women who wasn't wearing earbuds today.

I walk Infront them and motion with my hands to them to put them down. Or sometimes I just walk up to them and open and they just put them down.
That's the method A.G. Hayden promotes. I've had difficulty implementing that move on the paths.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly, you never read "Day Bang" if you are asking that question.

You open the conversation by asking about something in her basket or making some observation about her. Then, you connect what's in her basket to some story about your life and ramble on about it, hoping she'll ask you a question. Then, you transition into GALNUC (Google it) and that'll get you the date. The key is that she has to be interested enough in your conversational bait drops to ask you a question.
I read the book I know about GALNUC. I guess what I am saying is things aren't always as smooth as the book implies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t start feeling the urge til like day 5 and it gets worse and worse from there. If I didn’t anticipate a girl then I would probably break at 6 lol
So day 5, you felt that need to just find a woman and f-ck right? Like if I was to put you on a beach with cute girls in their bikinis, you'd be as hard as a rock?

Reaction score
So day 5, you felt that need to just find a woman and f-ck right? Like if I was to put you on a beach with cute girls in their bikinis, you'd be as hard as a rock?
lol I hate beaches and she couldn’t make it because her family showed up…latina…so I broke because I’ll be out of town for work this week

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report.

So I once again started today trying to drag myself out there but a text from my wing came through. We were to meet later than normal so I went out to game near where I live first to warm up. Not the worst quality although the volume was clearly lacking. Approached one girl and I am not even sure why I did this but I told her she looks stylish and that I am looking to go shopping for new stuff for my girlfriend and such. Not even sure why, I choked up, but she was so cute and nice. Needless to say I botched it up from the get go so I am embarrassed with myself here but if I had been more direct, I could have done so much more with that. I also need to work on my tone and body language because I am sounding so nervous from the weeks of absolute ghostland in my time with South Beach.

Kept walking and some woman was taking a pic so I got out the way. She turned around to take a pic and I got out the way as we smiled at each other, I made a joke of it and then told her she looks stylish only for her to kind of brush off my request. Oh well.

Gaming with my wing at the spot we were going to meet at.

Drove to the spot and then as soon as I arrive, I told myself no more being in my head and that I will approach.

Set 1

Approach girl with Chanel glasses as soon as I get to the spot. Tell her I was going to meet a friend but she looked cute in her Chanel glasses. She then pretended to not know English well. I sense a guy with his kid hovering around us and then get nervous, thought that maybe that was her husband. Need to really work on this here and try to not let other guys hovering get in my way mentally. Shortly after I meet my wing.

Set 2

Oh man this was a good one for me. You gotta read this @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and @SW15 because it was a crazy one. We are at a crosswalk and I see this cute Latina. I am with my wing and right between us is this fat bubba with a camo hat lol. Then to her right is the most fratty looking dude. We cross while stop sign is still there and I open her with "look at us jaywalking without a care", she laughs and says "it's almost turning white". I then tell her how I didn't expect her accent to sound so American, I thought she was Brazilian. We have some good banter back and forth but then her phone rings after a solid minute. Says she has to pick it up.

Could I have said "I'll wait for your call to finish and talk to you then?", NAH. So I kind of abandoned the set but I am sure we left on good terms. Great warm up for sure and a great set in my view because I opened with a ton of random dudes around. Then random fratty guy walks by me and says "ballssy brroooo". I laugh it off and then connect with my wing.

Set 3

We walk around and see a two set which I open. Tell these girls "you two have the most Brazilian vibe" which they love. One is Turkish and one is Greek. We are having a great convo and the darker one (Turkish) is definitely into me. My wing comes in and they ignore him but that was my fault, I should have introduced him. Newbie mistake but I rarely do two-sets so I am going to learn from that. Half a minute later, the greek girl tells her that they have to meet their friend. I could have tried and number closed the Turkish girl but I am brushing up on how to close two-sets. So much I do not know but need to learn before I get back out there.

Set 4

I see a hot blonde with a cute brown lab and open her asking if its a brown lab. We banter a bit back and forth but I had not seen that she was with a friend and they were heading into the bar at the moment. We chat for at least half a minute and she seems bubbly and fun. Compliment her on her ear rings, tell her she must be from NY but she was actually Canadian. Well, by then her friend pulls her towards the bar. Once again, could have asked for a close there but not thinking on my feet.

The long gap

For almost 30 min I do not approach. My wing finds this cute girl and it goes real well, like over 10 minutes, so I stand around in the area waiting for him. Security guard approaches me (uh oh) and tells me if I am lost and I say I am waiting for a friend. I just take a lap around because of how uncomfortable the security guard made me. Meanwhile, my wing is rattling off approaches left and right (and getting rejected a lot because the area has a bougee vibe). Wing stops for a cig and then I see her, cute blonde in glasses.

Set 5

I walk over and approach the cute blonde, she is quite receptive and I compliment her on her glasses. Could have done a lot better with the vibe and the convo, came off as very scripted and not as sharp as I am. The rejections and close calls had beaten me down to the point that I was not as sharp with the convo as I could have been. Lasted a solid minute. She said she had to go eat something and I ask for the number, she gives it to me and puts her full name in. So a number close and she was in med school. Texted her but no response so far so we will see how legit it is.

Afterwards.

I head out and grocery shop locally. One cute blonde was looking for something near me so I open indirect but do not go through with it all the way. Need to research grocery store game more and work on my approach.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I hate beaches and she couldn’t make it because her family showed up…latina…so I broke because I’ll be out of town for work this week
Oh no I was talking about like in general. Did you feel like you could screw better or just get more turned on by walking outside and seeing cute girls on day 5 of no fap compared to a day 3 for example?