Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse James and Sandra Bullock came into my work tonight...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Wildfyre,

Thats a big tip. You spoiled girl :p

Anyways, you should have taken pictures and sold them to the paparazzi.

Yea yea.
Well, I'm a really good server and did my best to make sure they were able to enjoy their meal. I would never take their picture and sell it to those idiot rag magazines. I don't care if a picture was worth a million dollars...I wouldn't do that. They came to my work to enjoy a meal and it was my job to make sure they got what they came for. I think they really appreciated the way that I didn't treat them like celebrities. I treated them just like I do everyone else and didn't ask annoying questions. That's probably why I got such a good tip. I bet most people that wait on them keep interrupting their meal with stupid questions and an attempt at small talk. I just let them eat in peace and only checked in when drinks were low and dishes needed to be cleared...and I didn't gawk like everyone else in the place did.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
Thats cool babe at least something interested happened to you. I just hope that your not out for attention with this:D.

Also I like how you wouldn't bother them with autographs or anything because most stars like that are bugged constantly. The reason that they wanted you to do it was probably because you weren't all "ga ga" over them.
I'm not an attention seeker, despite what a couple individuals here think. It's not everyday you wait on not only one, but two famous celebrities. This incident was "share-worthy".

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Yep...she's really sweet. I had no clue who Jesse James was, but everyone I work with recognized him and didn't notice Sandra. I recognized her but had no idea who he was. They weren't demanding or snotty at all. In fact, they were one of the most pleasant and easy going diners I waited on all day and night. They're crazy about each other, too. She is head over heels for Jesse and kept hugging and kissing him. It was really cute.
Damn, old man's pounding that 5 star p*ssy?!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
Damn, old man's pounding that 5 star p*ssy?!
Actually, I think she's older than he is. He's very good looking himself...and all the waitresses were trying hard to get a good look at him.

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotdamn!! I was thinking about James Brown's black ass!! lol holy sh*t!

JESSE JAMES sounds more appropriate ....my bad

Reaction score
BTW, last year before I got locked up I was driving my girl home and that weekend my town was having their annual motorcycle, bbq, and blues festival or whatever the hell it was called and Jesse James crazy motorcycle building ass was right behind my ass in a nice yellow chopper...My car was on TV cuz that b*tch was doing a show special where they traveled to fayetteville and they were gonna build a bike in 24 hours or something I don't remember...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
BTW, last year before I got locked up I was driving my girl home and that weekend my town was having their annual motorcycle, bbq, and blues festival or whatever the hell it was called and Jesse James crazy motorcycle building ass was right behind my ass in a nice yellow chopper...My car was on TV cuz that b*tch was doing a show special where they traveled to fayetteville and they were gonna build a bike in 24 hours or something I don't remember...
You're quite a character.:D