Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse James and Sandra Bullock came into my work tonight...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
They sat in my section. They're really nice, very funny and Jesse feels no love for vegetables despite Sandra's efforts to advise him otherwise. I figured it might be of interest to any of their fans who post here.

Reaction score
**** you you little lying ass piece of f*cking SH*T!!!!

nah just playing..thats cool man, where was this?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
**** you you little lying ass piece of f*cking SH*T!!!!

nah just playing..thats cool man, where was this?
Vermont

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you met Sandra? Damn, she is definetly one of the hottest little things ever. I've heard she's pretty goofy, to be that hot and not take yourself too seriously... man o' man, she is the total package.

Aaaahh Sandra....

Mr. Mystery

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What'd they tip you?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you saved their receipt instead of putting it with the others from the night... (signature + ebay = $$$$)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Wow, you met Sandra? Damn, she is definetly one of the hottest little things ever. I've heard she's pretty goofy, to be that hot and not take yourself too seriously... man o' man, she is the total package.

Aaaahh Sandra....

Mr. Mystery
Yep...she's really sweet. I had no clue who Jesse James was, but everyone I work with recognized him and didn't notice Sandra. I recognized her but had no idea who he was. They weren't demanding or snotty at all. In fact, they were one of the most pleasant and easy going diners I waited on all day and night. They're crazy about each other, too. She is head over heels for Jesse and kept hugging and kissing him. It was really cute.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
What'd they tip you?
Their check was $118 and Jesse paid and tipped me $40.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I hope you saved their receipt instead of putting it with the others from the night... (signature + ebay = $$$$)
He paid in cash. I could have gotten their autographs with a simple request, but didn't. I'm not the type to be all ga ga and excited over celebrities. It's cool to meet them, but they're just people. I had a really good, joking rapport going on with them and despite the fact that I told them they might not want me making their cappacino (the machine hates me) they laughed and said they definitely wanted me to make it. My co-workers and other guests near them were awful, though...gawking and bugging me to ask for autographs. I just told them all to let them eat in peace.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II

Aaaahh Sandra....

Mr. Mystery
Sandra could make me an honest man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Yep...she's really sweet. I had no clue who Jesse James was, but everyone I work with recognized him and didn't notice Sandra. I recognized her but had no idea who he was. They weren't demanding or snotty at all. In fact, they were one of the most pleasant and easy going diners I waited on all day and night. They're crazy about each other, too. She is head over heels for Jesse and kept hugging and kissing him. It was really cute.
You're not talking about this guy are you?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Sandra could make me an honest man.
She's very pretty. It didn't look like she had any make up on or anything and she still looked like a million bucks. Most celebrities tend to look like crap in person in a situation like that. She doesn't.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're not talking about this guy are you?

Yes, that's him. People at work told me he has something to do with that TV show American Choppers and he owns West Coast Choppers, I think it's called. He's like one huge tattoo. He's really nice and funny. They both are...and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they ended up getting married. They're crazy about each other, that's for sure. Seeing them together just made you want to smile. They're definitely very happy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Yes, that's him. People at work told me he has something to do with that TV show American Choppers and he owns West Coast Choppers, I think it's called. He's like one huge tattoo. He's really nice and funny. They both are...and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they ended up getting married. They're crazy about each other, that's for sure. Seeing them together just made you want to smile. They're definitely very happy.
Holy sh1t!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I knew that Jesse has had an on again off again relationship with his ex wife but d@mn, he traded up big time!!! And I thought that Sandra was still dating Matthew Mcconaughey.

Hell, if I would have known she was single... D@mn, should have remembered the three second rule... :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I had to look into this and now because of this I need to find a new purpose for my life....

Sandra's Fall Wedding

Now here's something that will make things interesting...

BULLOCK'S NEW MAN BEATEN UP BY ESTRANGED WIFE

Sandra better watch her back because I've seen Jesse's ex and that's not a woman you would want to piss off. Sandra, if you happen to read this I just want to give you some advice because I love 'ya....

Baby, you had better take your little 'Miss Congeniality' @ss to a pawn shop and get a piece for your protection (and Jesse's too).

...Oh, and if something does happen to Jesse, just come to Minneapolis, I'll give you a shoulder to cry on.... :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Holy sh1t!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I knew that Jesse has had an on again off again relationship with his ex wife but d@mn, he traded up big time!!! And I thought that Sandra was still dating Matthew Mcconaughey.

Hell, if I would have known she was single... D@mn, should have remembered the three second rule... :p
lol

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I had to look into this and now because of this I need to find a new purpose for my life....

Sandra's Fall Wedding

Now here's something that will make things interesting...

BULLOCK'S NEW MAN BEATEN UP BY ESTRANGED WIFE

Sandra better watch her back because I've seen Jesse's ex and that's not a woman you would want to piss off. Sandra, if you happen to read this I just want to give you some advice because I love 'ya....

Baby, you had better take your little 'Miss Congeniality' @ss to a pawn shop and get a piece for your protection (and Jesse's too).

...Oh, and if something does happen to Jesse, just come to Minneapolis, I'll give you a shoulder to cry on.... :D
Talk about a psycho ex...

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last monday night, I was at a Christmas party at the home of an extremely famous rock star.

Due to contractual and HIPPA laws I can't tell you guys who it was or much in the way of details. I'm in the health care business. It was really cool however, when the ten of us who were their got to sing christmas songs with him. He told us not to quit are day jobs.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wildfyre,

Thats a big tip. You spoiled girl :p

Anyways, you should have taken pictures and sold them to the paparazzi.

Yea yea.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats cool babe at least something interested happened to you. I just hope that your not out for attention with this:D.

Also I like how you wouldn't bother them with autographs or anything because most stars like that are bugged constantly. The reason that they wanted you to do it was probably because you weren't all "ga ga" over them.