Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jehovah's Witnesses women (or similar extreme patriarchial churches)

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I was working in my house when two drop dead beautiful gals knocked on the door. They must have been around 23 and both where basically HB9-10s, especially considering they dress very modestly in long dresses and don't slut it up with makeup or attitudes. I pegged them as JWs in a few seconds and had a polite but short conversation. I flirted with the lead one and they were both blushing and quickly made there way before letting the serpent beguile them. I live in a coastal elite enclave and there are plenty of hot women around but the sheer femine submissive energy from hyper tradcon women like these is rare enough to make the stand out from any women I've met or see around town. I literally couldn't get them out of my mind. I should have sarged them in and wifed one up on the spot but it's had me thinking.

I'm done with my playboy days, I'm settled down and made a decent amount of money to be ready to find a younger wife. I date around but in my mid 40's most gals that I meet have been on the CC for decades and I have zero interest in a LTR with. I've read many times that if tradon marriage is your goal that church is about the best place to look. I have no illusions about modern church girls, I grew up in a church and know they are as whorish as the rest but I have to admit there is something different about these JH peeps. I did some reading on the cult and found that they are 65% women and barely even allow dating (you are meant to marry the person you date, men and women can't be alone in a house or even a car). I don't expect to find the last virgin but compared to the CC career girls you have to recognize that any woman that would willingly tolerate an extremely misogynistic patriarchal cult is probably infinitely more qualified for a traditional marriage then 99.99% of the women.

Does anyone have any inside experience dating or sarging JWs? Obviously there are the ones that are just in it because there parents and are whoring it up on the side, but any HB9 who sticks around past 20 is something of like a pearl by today's standards. I grew up in a extremely conservative Christian sect so I know all about the different doctrines and attitudes. To be honest, I forgot women like this even exist. I don't think I would have a hard time converting one out of their cult (I did it myself) and I think by the time they are 20 their values are largely ingrained in a way you just won't find in society at large these days.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Ur lucky, all the Jehovah witness girls in Australia are like 50 years old

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sect. It's pyramid based. They give their money to the church, take credits and sell their stuff. It is illegal in some countries. Stay away from it and don't get sucked in.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sect. It's pyramid based. They give their money to the church, take credits and sell their stuff. It is illegal in some countries. Stay away from it and don't get sucked in.
Yea I'm not talking about joining a cult

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just want to know how after all these decades they still haven't found their 144K people.

M

member160761

I grew up in church culture for most years of my life and you are correct. The only church communities where girls don't slut it up are cults, such as JWs, Mormons, IF Southern Baptists and Adventists. The latter of which I grew up with and are the most modern of all - their lead figure is a woman, after all. Go to your average Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant parish and the girls are indistinguishable from girls who don't go to church. Also, circles of religious minorities tend to keep the moral standard high.

Except for the pleasure on the eyes, slutty women never did it for me and I like tradcon (virgin) girls with huge milkers who dress modestly. Something any man would lose his mind over.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in church culture for most years of my life and you are correct. The only church communities where girls don't slut it up are cults, such as JWs, Mormons, IF Southern Baptists and Adventists. The latter of which I grew up with and are the most modern of all - their lead figure is a woman, after all. Go to your average Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant parish and the girls are indistinguishable from girls who don't go to church. Also, circles of religious minorities tend to keep the moral standard high.

Except for the pleasure on the eyes, slutty women never did it for me and I like tradcon (virgin) girls with huge milkers who dress modestly. Something any man would lose his mind over.
Most girls are religious in name only, not just Christians but Jews/Muslims as well. They don't start becoming religious until later in their life when they are a single mum who rode the CAWKcoaster for several decades.

Now they are ready to find a "real" man to take responsibility.

M

member160761

Most girls are religious in name only, not just Christians but Jews/Muslims as well. They don't start becoming religious until later in their life when they are a single mum who rode the CAWKcoaster for several decades.

Now they are ready to find a "real" man to take responsibility.
That depends on the country but I have seen only few real life examples. Either the church is full of old people or have a youth group that exists to mingle the young people for marriage. Jews are extremely liberal but they have the Middle Eastern mentality as well as the Muslims who are overall more conservative. I was mostly attracted to chaste Muslim girls because they are the most feminine and playful without overdosing on daddy issues. Second to them are religious Christian girls of German, Slavic and Hispanic stock.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I was mostly attracted to chaste Muslim girls because they are the most feminine and playful without overdosing on daddy issues. Second to them are religious Christian girls of German, Slavic and Hispanic stock
Thr most traditional and religious girls from those societies are only going to date men from their community.

An outsider has no real chance

M

member160761

Thr most traditional and religious girls from those societies are only going to date men from their community.

An outsider has no real chance
Not necessarily. But yes, they don't date and aim for marriage. They make sure you are not a *****monger and are willing to convert if you are serious about marriage.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I was working in my house when two drop dead beautiful gals knocked on the door. They must have been around 23 and both where basically HB9-10s, especially considering they dress very modestly in long dresses and don't slut it up with makeup or attitudes. I pegged them as JWs in a few seconds and had a polite but short conversation. I flirted with the lead one and they were both blushing and quickly made there way before letting the serpent beguile them. I live in a coastal elite enclave and there are plenty of hot women around but the sheer femine submissive energy from hyper tradcon women like these is rare enough to make the stand out from any women I've met or see around town. I literally couldn't get them out of my mind. I should have sarged them in and wifed one up on the spot but it's had me thinking.

I'm done with my playboy days, I'm settled down and made a decent amount of money to be ready to find a younger wife. I date around but in my mid 40's most gals that I meet have been on the CC for decades and I have zero interest in a LTR with. I've read many times that if tradon marriage is your goal that church is about the best place to look. I have no illusions about modern church girls, I grew up in a church and know they are as whorish as the rest but I have to admit there is something different about these JH peeps. I did some reading on the cult and found that they are 65% women and barely even allow dating (you are meant to marry the person you date, men and women can't be alone in a house or even a car). I don't expect to find the last virgin but compared to the CC career girls you have to recognize that any woman that would willingly tolerate an extremely misogynistic patriarchal cult is probably infinitely more qualified for a traditional marriage then 99.99% of the women.

Does anyone have any inside experience dating or sarging JWs? Obviously there are the ones that are just in it because there parents and are whoring it up on the side, but any HB9 who sticks around past 20 is something of like a pearl by today's standards. I grew up in a extremely conservative Christian sect so I know all about the different doctrines and attitudes. To be honest, I forgot women like this even exist. I don't think I would have a hard time converting one out of their cult (I did it myself) and I think by the time they are 20 their values are largely ingrained in a way you just won't find in society at large these days.
If you ever come across a jehovah witness scientologist orthodox jew female or male and you're part of the red pill blue pill community all I have to say is run!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to your average Catholic or Protestant parish and the girls are indistinguishable from girls who don't go to church.
The Catholic Church dogma forbids all sex outside of marriage with a Catholic Church. The only valid marriage for sex to occur for Catholics is inside a marriage within the Catholic Church.

I think a lot of Boomer and Gen X Catholics paid lip service to this rule prior to when they got married. Some Boomer and Gen X Catholics got married in a Catholic Church. Some did not.

I think a lot of Millennials raised in the Catholic Church in the 1990s-2000s stopped practicing the Catholic faith seriously due to the sex restrictions. Millennials didn't want to give a half hearted practice of religion, unlike their parents who may or may not have been adherents to all the dogma. Millennials and Gen Z haven't been big participants in Catholic Church.

Both Catholic and Protestant churches haven't seen a big amount of weekly service attendees from the Millennial generation or the now upcoming Gen Z generation. Go to any Christian chuch (Catholic or Protestant) on a Sunday and see how many single people 25-40 are there. There won't be many.

M

member160761

I think a lot of Millennials raised in the Catholic Church in the 1990s-2000s stopped practicing the Catholic faith seriously due to the sex restrictions.
This couldn't be further off the mark. It is because the Catholic Church has grown spineless and "tolerant" as Protestant churches. No strict adherence to tradition and lack of belief in the promulgated dogmas led to the downfall. The Church was and is not associated with strength, mysticism and the militant part of it. The Generation Z is actually contributing to more conversions than before because they see the sins of their parents and the resulting hedonistic impotency.

You also view Catholicism through the puritanical lense. The Catholic Church has firm laws for sexual behavior, but the same for heresy, usury and being an infidel. If you seriously believe that the sexual laws sorted people out, then you haven't paid attention. If you fornicate you can be forgiven through confession, you cannot abuse this sacrament of course. Then, as the Western world used to be, sex before marriage was not seen as the worst sin imaginable. It happened and you were obligated to marry the woman you deflowered. It was also common for men to see prostitutes and have mistresses. The Church tolerates a necessary evil for the sake of a stable society, as your toilet needs a sewage system. This is why you don't see a puriticanical attitude in most European countries. This insane focus on sex is a byproduct of the modern era.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This couldn't be further off the mark. It is because the Catholic Church has grown spineless and "tolerant" as Protestant churches. No strict adherence to tradition and lack of belief in the promulgated dogmas led to the downfall. The Church was and is not associated with strength, mysticism and the militant part of it. The Generation Z is actually contributing to more conversions than before because they see the sins of their parents and the resulting hedonistic impotency.

You also view Catholicism through the puritanical lense. The Catholic Church has firm laws for sexual behavior, but the same for heresy, usury and being an infidel. If you seriously believe that the sexual laws sorted people out, then you haven't paid attention. If you fornicate you can be forgiven through confession, you cannot abuse this sacrament of course. Then, as the Western world used to be, sex before marriage was not seen as the worst sin imaginable. It happened and you were obligated to marry the woman you deflowered. It was also common for men to see prostitutes and have mistresses. The Church tolerates a necessary evil for the sake of a stable society, as your toilet needs a sewage system. This is why you don't see a puriticanical attitude in most European countries. This insane focus on sex is a byproduct of the modern era.
Post-epiphany phase, Catholic women are a pain in the @ss. Have you tried gaming any of the over-27 or over-30 ones?

M

member160761

Post-epiphany phase, Catholic women are a pain in the @ss. Have you tried gaming any of the over-27 or over-30 ones?
It is like you did not read my post. Then, I don't date old women. Also, I am not from the US where most women are a pain in the ass to deal with.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a Jehovah Witness that moonlighted as a $tripper. Put out on the first date.

I grew up catholic and most catholics I knew could drink and party with the best of them. And the girls weren't too worried about being virgins or divorce.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up catholic and most catholics I knew could drink and party with the best of them. And the girls weren't too worried about being virgins or divorce.
That's basically Catholic in Name Only. There is a difference between the Catholics who go to Mass on the high holidays and the Catholics that go to Mass weekly. There are even some Catholics that supplement weekly Mass with Masses on the weekdays. The Catholics that go weekly or more than weekly are going to be observant and not drinking/partying.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's basically Catholic in Name Only. There is a difference between the Catholics who go to Mass on the high holidays and the Catholics that go to Mass weekly. There are even some Catholics that supplement weekly Mass with Masses on the weekdays. The Catholics that go weekly or more than weekly are going to be observant and not drinking/partying.
I'm not downplaying your point, but it's not exactly my experience. These are Catholics that go to church weekly. They have mass on Saturday evening for a reason, that's so you can party Saturday nite and not have to worry about Sunday morning mass. . I had 3 aunt's that were nuns. My mom went to a Catholic college. I went to church weekly for 20yrs and come from a huge Catholic family. grew up in large Catholic communities. When you have that good German bloodline and are Catholic you are destined for good times!

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you try to game with your whole witness with so much ass out there seriously