Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeff Bezo's Divorce

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few that actually got less from their husband after factoring in attorney costs. Some do it because it's an emotional reaction. How to hurt a man the most? Take away his kids, file a BS TRO and drain him financially with temp. maintenance and legal fees.

Yes, not getting married would had avoided this for most men (some are successful in marriage), but this was 1994/1995. Things were a bit different back then.
Maybe in a few isolated cases.. yes. But in the vast majority I assure you the women absolutely financially rape the man.

And this is exactly what’s gonna happen in the Bezos case.

Just sit back for 25 years and wait for that amazon stock to go up while you put up with bezos and his sugar babies.. till finally your lawyers say “I think this is the max limit for amazon stock to go up time to get a divorce and get reimbursed for those phone calls you answered in the 90s.”

Then of course there’s the three kids, always a woman’s trump card (no pun intended).

When will men ever learn?

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t that make women more pragmatical? If they want to use lawyers and courts to get as much from the man as possible; they are thinking in terms or future benefit, money, resources. They use their emotions to manipulate and get what they want, not because they are in love or anything else.

I think it’s the other way around. It’s the men who are emotional and lovey dovey and can’t live without a woman. It’s the men that want marriage, its the men that want family, it’s the men that want the relationship, it’s the men that don’t want to break up, it’s the men that will do anything for sex, it’s the men that want women to love them, it’s the men that want to feel needed by women.

Women are the more pragmatical in relationships. They look at relationships as transactional, not in terms of love. It used to be the other way around but the powers that be decided it would be beneficial for them for society to value women more, to give them more benefits, more power, more voice, more money. That way the man, if he wants to get married or be in a LTR, has to be a slave for the women instead of thinking and challenging status quo.
I agree

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in a few isolated cases.. yes. But in the vast majority I assure you the women absolutely financially rape the man.

And this is exactly what’s gonna happen in the Bezos case.

Just sit back for 25 years and wait for that amazon stock to go up while you put up with bezos and his sugar babies.. till finally your lawyers say “I think this is the max limit for amazon stock to go up time to get a divorce and get reimbursed for those phone calls you answered in the 90s.”

Then of course there’s the three kids, always a woman’s trump card (no pun intended).

When will men ever learn?

Guess I was lucky then ;)

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The pragmatical and logical way to end a marriage would be through mediation, not the family court system.
You are looking it at from the man's prospective. From the woman's perspective the pragmatic and logical way to end a marriage is for her to fight for whatever she thinks she is worth.

I know plenty of guys who offered a very amicable settlement, but the wife wanted more and they went to court. I've heard some women do this to hurt the guy financially and make them squirm one last time.
You are proving my point. The wife going to court to get more is not an emotional decision she made. It's a logical and well thought out plan.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking it at from the man's prospective. From the woman's perspective the pragmatic and logical way to end a marriage is for her to fight for whatever she thinks she is worth.

You are proving my point. The wife going to court to get more is not an emotional decision she made. It's a logical and well thought out plan.
In my divorce and the divorces of some of my friends, the woman wanted to hurt the husband, to drag him through the agony of the legal process. Yes, they wanted money, which is logical, but there was also a vindictiveness on the part of the woman.

In my case, I wanted to settle out of court with minimal legal fees and was willing to offer her a very reasonable amount of alimony for 10 years. She simply refused, lawyered up and made BS allegations that were total fabrications.

It took 3 1/2 years, 60K in legal fees, tremendous amounts of effort and anguish before the divorce was final. She wound up getting 5 years durational alimony.

In the 4th year, she sued again for an alimony modification. Her reasons were totally groundless, however, the female judge (same age as my niece) refused to dismiss and sent us to mediation. If I didn’t settle, I knew I would wind up back in court. And God only knows what the judge would ruled. I settled for a lump sum of 2 years worth of additional alimony. I incurred another 20k in legal fees. If we had went to court again, god know how much more in legal fees I would have incurred.

End result:

80K in legal fees in total, money that I won’t be able to leave in my will to my 2 daughters, that 80K would have been worth probably 3X as much by the time I die. So my kids will eventually pay the price for their mother’s vindictive irrational behavior.

In total, the ex received less alimony than if she had settled, plus she incurred her own legal fees.

Untold amounts of emotional pain and anguish for me and my daughters (my ex drug them into all of the BS and drama whenever she could).

Everyone lost (me, my ex, my daughters). The entire legal battle resulted in emotional pain for everyone and absolute destruction of family wealth.

-Augustus-

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my divorce and the divorces of some of my friends, the woman wanted to hurt the husband, to drag him through the agony of the legal process. Yes, they wanted money, which is logical, but there was also a vindictiveness on the part of the woman.

In my case, I wanted to settle out of court with minimal legal fees and was willing to offer her a very reasonable amount of alimony for 10 years. She simply refused, lawyered up and made BS allegations that were total fabrications.

It took 3 1/2 years, 60K in legal fees, tremendous amounts of effort and anguish before the divorce was final. She wound up getting 5 years durational alimony.

In the 4th year, she sued again for an alimony modification. Her reasons were totally groundless, however, the female judge (same age as my niece) refused to dismiss and sent us to mediation. If I didn’t settle, I knew I would wind up back in court. And God only knows what the judge would ruled. I settled for a lump sum of 2 years worth of additional alimony. I incurred another 20k in legal fees. If we had went to court again, god know how much more in legal fees I would have incurred.

End result:

80K in legal fees in total, money that I won’t be able to leave in my will to my 2 daughters, that 80K would have been worth probably 3X as much by the time I die. So my kids will eventually pay the price for their mother’s vindictive irrational behavior.

In total, the ex received less alimony than if she had settled, plus she incurred her own legal fees.

Untold amounts of emotional pain and anguish for me and my daughters (my ex drug them into all of the BS and drama whenever she could).

Everyone lost (me, my ex, my daughters). The entire legal battle resulted in emotional pain for everyone and absolute destruction of family wealth.

-Augustus-

Similiar process as mine, except she got nothing but a fat legal bill. I offered her a few thousand to sign and leave. So much for them being pragmatic and logical. Then again, since I filed for divorce and kicked her out of my home, I guess she was a bit pissed. ;p

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similiar process as mine, except she got nothing but a fat legal bill. I offered her a few thousand to sign and leave. So much for them being pragmatic and logical. Then again, since I filed for divorce and kicked her out of my home, I guess she was a bit pissed. ;p
But how long were you actually married and did you have kids? Those two things make a big difference in the way the courts calculate it and courts will always be more sympathetic to the woman even in the no fault states...it's just how the society has been, although I hear as of recently things are starting to change - in that, the guy isn't the ahole abusive husband right off the bat.

As for Bezos, as others said even at half the amount he's got nothing to worry about...in fact, even his future trust-fund generations are set for life.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did MacKenzie Bezos cook food at home and clean house when the tired Jeff returned home from work late in the evening?

We don't know the entire story. What went wrong? What is the point of you having billions when your woman does not even make a sandwich for you to eat after you get back home from work? If the man is looking somewhere else, it is possible that the woman did not take care of him well enough.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO! Richest man in the world and his ex takes half for doing absolutely nothing besides spreading her legs a few times a year. I don't Bezos even got that much by the looks of him.

Now she'll be deepthroating chads to her heart's content. Time for me to make a trip to washington. :)

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...han-oprah-and-the-queen-of-england-2019-01-10
MacKenzie Bezos could be soon worth more than Oprah and the Queen of England
The future ex-wife of Jeff Bezos is set to become the richest woman in history, surpassing Walmart heiress Alice Walton

Occasional novelist and former Wall Street research associate MacKenzie Bezos, 48, could end up banking about $7.4 million for every single day she was married to Amazon boss Jeff Bezos, financial records show.

MacKenzie, who once said, “I have no business sense whatsoever,” may still walk away with around half the couple’s roughly $139 billion fortune ($69.5 billion) as a result of their divorce, which was announced Wednesday.

That would make her the richest woman in the world and probably in history. She’d be 26 times richer than Oprah Winfrey and more than 100 times richer than the Queen of England.​

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, notice @AJ84, I said men are USUALLY more pragmatic and logical then women. I've bolded, italicized, underlined, increased the text and changed the color so it's easier to understand. :)
These days with the low testosterone epidemic getting worse every day, men are acting more like women. Not a surprise since they have as much or more estrogen in thwir bodies than testosterone.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They say she could walk away with half, $66,000,000,000.

If I got 3 kids out of a woman and was worth that much, I’d give her 2/3. What are you going to at 55 with all that money? Drive up and down the coast each day looking cool? Give me a break.
You'd give your ex wife who didn't earn any of it 2/3 of your income? Would you let her fvck another man in front of you too?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how long were you actually married and did you have kids? Those two things make a big difference in the way the courts calculate it and courts will always be more sympathetic to the woman even in the no fault states...it's just how the society has been, although I hear as of recently things are starting to change - in that, the guy isn't the ahole abusive husband right off the bat.

As for Bezos, as others said even at half the amount he's got nothing to worry about...in fact, even his future trust-fund generations are set for life.
Approx. 2.5 married, divorce took another 1.5 years to complete. Technically married for 4 years, no kids. All States are now no-fault.

These days with the low testosterone epidemic getting worse every day, men are acting more like women. Not a surprise since they have as much or more estrogen in thwir bodies than testosterone.
Very true. Though, my testosterone is checked every six months. I'm still good in my levels.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There we go! Rarely do people split after 25+yrs without another party involvement.

I think Lauren Sanchez is much hotter than his wife...plus she probably takes it in the backdoor unlike his wife LOL
True that. Though, I wouldn't tolerate cheating in a marriage. I am sure she's getting some on the side too. They're both at fault.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro where she at? I'll hook up with a gazillionaare any day

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seem he was in relationship with another woman and he was sending her nude photos .how could a richest man in the world become so sex depraved to send his nude photos.
Smart feminists , they make even richest man to be depraved for sex. Men problems need to be discussed only but that is not happening

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This only proves that he got to be the richest man in the WORLD by belonging to a certain group that ALLOWED his company to grow.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would happen if she suddenly died? Would 50% suddenly still go somewhere? to some one? I mean, there MUST be consequences for marrying a woman, right?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely blows my mind how people can say a woman is entitled to alimomy just for being married to a man, Bezos or common Joe.

Some men on this board even promote and support it.

The coventional thinking is, "Well, she supported his career, took care of kids, bla bla bla."

Answer me these questions:
-Whose choice was that? (Hers!)
-Who had a gun to her head forcing her to stay home with kids and/or put her career in hold? (No one!)

These are 100% the woman's choice. Don't want that lifestyle? Then don't marry that man, period.

F*uck, there is ZERO accountability for the choices some people make. Bezos' or anyone's ex-wife should be held accountable by the choices they made.

Child support is another deal. But just handing over $ to an ex is ludicrous. There should be a 3rd party intermediary to ensure the kids are getting the $.

Reason #459 I never got married.