Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeff Bezo's Divorce

A

AJ84

There we go! Rarely do people split after 25+yrs without another party involvement.

I think Lauren Sanchez is much hotter than his wife...plus she probably takes it in the backdoor unlike his wife LOL
Lol yeah after that much time there’s usually another person. He doesn’t seem like that type though who will marry again and risk losing more money.
He and and his soon to be ex-wife are set for life regardless.

A

AJ84

^ this from the guy who thinks dating in Toronto is great

Btw.. it was a Porsche dealership not bmw, and it was a kid.

A woman broke up with the guy in that situation too..
You’re right a Porsche dealership.

You’re wrong about me being a guy or thinking dating in Toronto is great lol.

Anyway my point is that people of either gender can get emotional over break ups. Women taking a bat to his car, men taking a gun to her head...

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re right a Porsche dealership.

You’re wrong about me being a guy or thinking dating in Toronto is great lol.

Anyway my point is that people of either gender can get emotional over break ups. Women taking a bat to his car, men taking a gun to her head...
Ok that’s better

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two days ago some guy drove his car into a BMW dealership and defaced the place because his gf broke up with him.
Pragmatic and logical ;).
Hmm, notice @AJ84, I said men are USUALLY more pragmatic and logical then women. I've bolded, italicized, underlined, increased the text and changed the color so it's easier to understand. :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, notice @AJ84, I said men are USUALLY more pragmatic and logical then women. I've bolded, italicized, underlined, increased the text and changed the color so it's easier to understand. :)
LMAO.

A

AJ84

No I need you to be more clear ;) I need charts and some puppets lol.

I know you don’t mean all, It just reminded me of what happened two days ago with that guy because it was all over the news.

R

Ranger

They say she could walk away with half, $66,000,000,000.

If I got 3 kids out of a woman and was worth that much, I’d give her 2/3. What are you going to at 55 with all that money? Drive up and down the coast each day looking cool? Give me a break.
Half is good enough. Kids are grown. Don’t see any problems here. Time for him to dive back into women in their 20’s
Nope. Don’t see a problem.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like he's jacking up. Probably on Testosterone.

JB.jpg

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not gonna take his billions with him, anyways, when is going.

They say she could walk away with half, $66,000,000,000.

If I got 3 kids out of a woman and was worth that much, I’d give her 2/3. What are you going to at 55 with all that money? Drive up and down the coast each day looking cool? Give me a break.
I liked Jeff Bezo marriage... 3 kids, 1 beautiful wife, Megalomaniac business man who built an empire, they meet at work etc... She deserves half of the empire (in terms of money value, not in shares or corporate power) because she was there the entire time!
They have got 4 children. Do some research, lazos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos

Jeffy might be interested in some interns he's been seeing prance around.
Now I understand why Bezos invested in an anti-aging company.

https://www.thrillist.com/tech/nation/amazon-jeff-bezos-anti-aging-unity-biotechnology

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wifey is gonna get billions of dollars for riding on the coattails and working as a secretary for a guy who developed a billion dollar idea.

Nothing more to report here, other than to learn a valuable lesson: DONT GET MARRIED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
it's the woman who pushes for lawyers and the court system to punish him.
Doesn’t that make women more pragmatical? If they want to use lawyers and courts to get as much from the man as possible; they are thinking in terms or future benefit, money, resources. They use their emotions to manipulate and get what they want, not because they are in love or anything else.

Women are emotional. Men are usually more pragmatic and logical. When emotions get in the way, a female's rationale is, well, at the level of a child.
I think it’s the other way around. It’s the men who are emotional and lovey dovey and can’t live without a woman. It’s the men that want marriage, its the men that want family, it’s the men that want the relationship, it’s the men that don’t want to break up, it’s the men that will do anything for sex, it’s the men that want women to love them, it’s the men that want to feel needed by women.

Women are the more pragmatical in relationships. They look at relationships as transactional, not in terms of love. It used to be the other way around but the powers that be decided it would be beneficial for them for society to value women more, to give them more benefits, more power, more voice, more money. That way the man, if he wants to get married or be in a LTR, has to be a slave for the women instead of thinking and challenging status quo.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t that make women more pragmatical? They want to use lawyers and courts to get as much from the man as possible. They are thinking in terms or future benefit, money, resources. They use their emotions to manipulate and get what they want, not because they are in love or anything else.

I think it’s the other way around. It’s the men who are emotional and lovey dovey and can’t live without a woman. It’s the men that want marriage, its the men that want family, it’s the men that want the relationship. it’s the men that don’t want to break up, it’s the men that will do anything for sex, it’s the men that want women to love them.

Women are the more pragmatical in relationships. They look at relationships as transactional, not in terms of love. It used to be the other way around but the powers that be decided it would be beneficial for them for society to value women more, to give them more benefits, more power, more voice, more money. That way the man have to be the slave to the women instead of thinking and challenging status quo.
Couldn’t agree more.

Women are the emotionless predators.. sociopaths preying on men and getting money very easily just by turning it over to the lawyers who then do what they can to get what they can..

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t that make women more pragmatical? If they want to use lawyers and courts to get as much from the man as possible; they are thinking in terms or future benefit, money, resources. They use their emotions to manipulate and get what they want, not because they are in love or anything else.

I think it’s the other way around. It’s the men who are emotional and lovey dovey and can’t live without a woman. It’s the men that want marriage, its the men that want family, it’s the men that want the relationship, it’s the men that don’t want to break up, it’s the men that will do anything for sex, it’s the men that want women to love them, it’s the men that want to feel needed by women.

Women are the more pragmatical in relationships. They look at relationships as transactional, not in terms of love. It used to be the other way around but the powers that be decided it would be beneficial for them for society to value women more, to give them more benefits, more power, more voice, more money. That way the man, if he wants to get married or be in a LTR, has to be a slave for the women instead of thinking and challenging status quo.
Respectfully, I disagree. The pragmatical and logical way to end a marriage would be through mediation, not the family court system. I know plenty of guys who offered a very amicable settlement, but the wife wanted more and they went to court. I've heard some women do this to hurt the guy financially and make them squirm one last time. Who knows. But no, I respectfully disagree with your assessment.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, I disagree. The pragmatical and logical way to end a marriage would be through mediation, not the family court system. I know plenty of guys who offered a very amicable settlement, but the wife wanted more and they went to court. I've heard some women do this to hurt the guy financially and make them squirm one last time. Who knows. But no, I respectfully disagree with your assessment.
Pragmatical.. from the men’s point of view. From the women’s point of view, going straight to the lawyers is far more pragmatic for them as it yields far greater rewards. Which is why they do it.

The only pragmatic way to approach it from the man’s point of view is to not get married at all.. or risk the consequences.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pragmatical.. from the men’s point of view. From the women’s point of view, going straight to the lawyers is far more pragmatic for them as it yields far greater rewards. Which is why they do it.

The only pragmatic way to approach it from the man’s point of view is to not get married at all.. or risk the consequences.
I know a few that actually got less from their husband after factoring in attorney costs. Some do it because it's an emotional reaction. How to hurt a man the most? Take away his kids, file a BS TRO and drain him financially with temp. maintenance and legal fees.

Yes, not getting married would had avoided this for most men (some are successful in marriage), but this was 1994/1995. Things were a bit different back then.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of a sudden after 25yrs??! I guess i won't understand it...chances are there's a third person involvement!
Any woman married to a man with that much money already assumes there are other women involved and de facto accepts it even if she doesnt like it.