Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeaolusy...doesn't make sense

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a girl who was interested in me. We hung out a lot in a larger group, and went out a few times over the last four months. I wouldn't say I was playing games with her, but just testing the waters to see if I even wanted to get involved with her. She was attractive, but just didn't do enough for me to take it anywhere physically. She'd follow me around like a puppy...when we went out with a group, we'd be the last ones there after everyone left. The last couple times she wanted to do something with me I sort of blew her off. I just didn't feel like hanging out with her.

I'm amazed I held her interest for four months. But, now she's clinging to another guy in the same way as she did with me before. I was expecting that to happen, and though l shouldn't care since I basically nexted her, deep inside it pisses me off...almost like I feel I own her attention. Stupid I know, but amazing how when a woman you reject moves on to some other guy it really gets to you.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insomniac
There was a girl who was interested in me. We hung out a lot in a larger group, and went out a few times over the last four months. I wouldn't say I was playing games with her, but just testing the waters to see if I even wanted to get involved with her. She was attractive, but just didn't do enough for me to take it anywhere physically. She'd follow me around like a puppy...when we went out with a group, we'd be the last ones there after everyone left.
You didn't rejected her _fully_ if you hang out with her that much of course you would feel a bit jealous.
That is pretty simple. Why - does it bother you?

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I admit there is something there that is enough to upset me. I just got back from a party where this group hangs out..and they showed up together. Apparantly he's more into her than I ever was as they are now showing up at things as a couple, apparantly. Yeah, that could have been me in his place, but I passed on her. Still, it bothers me. Both of us did a great job tonight pretending the other didn't exist.

This girl is maybe a 6, could be an 8 if she made herself up better and didn't act so weird. That's mainly why I passed on her. But still, when I see her and that other guy, it gets to me. The attention given to me is now directed at someone else. Proof that I need to get more women in my life so that stuff like this wouldn't even bother me.

This is more a lesson to me in how women think...she rejects you, but when she sees you with someone else it can drive her crazy.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insomniac
This is more a lesson to me in how women think...she rejects you, but when she sees you with someone else it can drive her crazy.
I naturally feels this and I never meet with my ex-s.
Dont hang out where she does, pretend she doens't exist for you anymore...it will help.