Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Igetit!

Reaction score
The Nice Guy is Gone is 100% right.That is EXACTLY correct.You try to close too soon.Like I said before,I have read your posts and I have noticed a few patterns that keep showing up.I noticed that nearly every time you say to a girl,"Look,I have to go find my friends,let me get your number so I can give you a call."you get the number.Brilliant,man.Keep doing that.That"s a good pattern.A bad pattern is that the majority of those numbers turn out to be flakes.My understanding about flaking is this:Flaking is the result of excess attraction with a small amount of comfort.In other words,the formula is this:
Excess attraction+little comfort=Flaking
Little attraction+excess comfort=Friend zone/LJBF
Think about it.Flaking almost never happens when your are in the friendzone with a girl,but when it is a possible romantic/sexual relationship,all of the sudden all these flakes appear.So my suggestion is this:when you start a conversation with a girl,focus more on her feelings and emotions than on gathering facts and information.In other words,don`t approach her and say"What`s your name?Where are you from?How old are you?Where do you work?How long have you been there?and so on.Just approach the way you normally do,and after the name exchange try this:
You:How much do you want to bet that I can guess your age and your birthday in 2 tries?
Her:Yeah,right.
You:I`ll tell you what.I`ll make a deal with you.If guess your age and your birthday,Let`s see, what do I want......oh yeah,I went bowling the other day and my hand is still sore,so if I win,I get a hand massage(kino),but if you win,well what do you want?...Oh wait,I know.If win I get a hand massage,but if you win,I`ll let you give me a hug.That cool with you?
Her:Ok,that`ll work.
You:Now listen.I`m a man of my word,so if I lose,I`ll pay up.You can give me a hug,BUT make sure you keep your hands up above my waist,got it?
I would try something like this,you`ll still be asking the standard How old are you,what do you do questions,but with a higher energy and more playfulness.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well it looks like the DJ fundamentlists were right about the train pick up girl.... She never responded to my call or text from Sunday so I gotta say she's a flake...... Now I'm just wondering if I should text her tomorrow and say something like "wow some friend you are...." or something like that... you know.... but whatever she's gone like all the rest

Anyway now onto the criticism on my fast close attempts..... Some of them have actually worked in that I'm able to follow up good on the phone build enough rapport to get them out.... but its usually after I get them out again that they flake..... but true I think I do have to establish more comfort perhaps when I get the number and more attraction when I meet up with them again.... does that sound right?

IgetIT thats a great point you make.... and I think it comes down to I need to learn how to make a girl attracted to me.... and I guess when it comes down to it I'm at a loss... I mean here's what I try to do

1.) Be c&f
2.) use kino where possible
3.) act confident and mature
4.) smile and laugh a lot

What else can I do?????

IgetIT good suggestion on that dialogue.... I think I may try that... although asking for the hug so its a no lose proposition for me might make girls think I'm a pervert.... but I'll see what I can do......

To be honest I'm really in a hurry to finish these 100 approaches... learn whatever I can that's concrete and ascend to the next level.....

This game aint for the weak thats for sure...

Igetit!

Reaction score
Jayer,
I think you misinterpeted the part about the hug.I didn`t say to "ask" for a hug.I said that you would "LET"her hug you.By you "LETTING" her hug you,two things are accomplished.
1:You establish kino.
2:You establish that YOU are the prize.
You aren`t trying to get something(the hug)from her,you are "allowing"her to get something from you.Anyway the hug really doesn`t matter,it isn`t important.But hey,listen.I know that you have only what,18 or 19 more approaches to go in order to reach your goal,right?Listen,don`t do them just to get them out of the way.Don`t zip through them just so you will be able to say,"Hey,I`ve done approached 100 women".Really enjoy the process,really make an effort to hone your skills,really try to learn from them.
I do have a suggestion or two,though.First,change your mindset.When you approach a girl,look at her as practice.Don`t go in thinking that this is your next girlfriend or date or whatever.Look at her as a mirror.In other words,her reactions and responses to you are feedback as to the kind of progress you`re making,NOT to the kind of person you are.So if you get a negative response,that lets you know that there is a specific part of your game that needs improvement,NOT that you`re a bad person or something.

Last edited:

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer, your #3 should be: Be confident and mature, not ACT confident and mature.

Women are the most perceptive people they are--and they KNOW whether you ARE confident or whether you're ACTING confident. Obviously, there are exceptions.

And again, Igetit is right, don't get the approaches out of the way just to have it done. Do them so that you allow yourself to learn. You're game has improved greatly, but you can still improve a lot more.

As far as hbtrain goes, let it go--don't contact her. You were the last one to attempt contact--leave it that way until she attempts to contact you. If she doesn't, so what.

All in all, great job!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IgetIT

I'll do my best to learn and enjoy the remainder of my approaches. Its just kind of hard to since I've gone through so many and right now don't have anything really concrete with anyone. I guess we'll see how it all unfolds. The line you suggest... I'll possibly give it a try but I can just see the girl saying something "what... I don't want to hug you" or something like that.... I don't know whaetver we'll see... but I appreciate your support... I think I definitely need to create more attraction.... I'm still sometimes nervous when I meet up with girls and not sure when to kino or how to do it.... the train girl for example.... she was basically leaning away from me.... so in the past I used to keep my distance and just talk but it got me nowhere. Now I lean in and try to talk close to her ear... I put my hand on her shoulder or arm when I do this for a second.... but maybe my mechanics are all wrong..... its so hard for me to tell

The Nice Guy is Gone

Yeah I haven't contacted the train girl.... I get tempted to say something to her like "hey thats pretty funny you are ignorning me.... is it because I don't find you attractive and want to be just friends"

I hate when girls think they are better than me..... so thats why I always feel compelled to let them know they aren't and they are flawed like anyone else. This probably stems from the lack of attention I received from girls growing up..... now when a girl doesn't show IOI or just flakes I get that same frame and want to tell the girl off or make her feel stupid....

No girl is better than me or anyone else!

Igetit!

Reaction score
Hey Jayer,
I have a question for you.In your last post,you said that you were going to try to make sure to enjoy and learn from the rest of your approaches,but it would be hard because you don`t have anything concrete with anyone right now.So my question is this.What is the purpose of your 100 approaches?What was your original intent?Was it to find a girlfriend,or develop a skill set? Do you see what I`m saying?The purpose of the approaches is to be able to approach virtually any girl,at anytime,and generate interest and attraction in her towards you.You see?The purpose is not to get something "concrete" with a girl,but getting something concrete means you ARE accomplishing your goal.Because if you can get make one girl attracted to you,then you can make another.It`s like this:If I had one wish about women,what would it be?To have the most beautiful woman in the world? NO!!!!! I don`t want the most beautiful woman in the world.I want the knowledge,the wisdom,the know-how,the skillset,to be able to attract the most beautiful woman in the world.Don`t get it confused,man.It`s not the girls that you`re after,it`the "WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE"to be able to attract the girls that you want.So when you look back at all the approaches you have done,the question you ask yourself shouldnt be ,"how many girls have I dated or made connections with?"The question should be,"What have I learned so far?".

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Hey Jayer,
I have a question for you.In your last post,you said that you were going to try to make sure to enjoy and learn from the rest of your approaches,but it would be hard because you don`t have anything concrete with anyone right now.So my question is this.What is the purpose of your 100 approaches?What was your original intent?Was it to find a girlfriend,or develop a skill set? Do you see what I`m saying?The purpose of the approaches is to be able to approach virtually any girl,at anytime,and generate interest and attraction in her towards you.You see?The purpose is not to get something "concrete" with a girl,but getting something concrete means you ARE accomplishing your goal.Because if you can get make one girl attracted to you,then you can make another.It`s like this:If I had one wish about women,what would it be?To have the most beautiful woman in the world? NO!!!!! I don`t want the most beautiful woman in the world.I want the knowledge,the wisdom,the know-how,the skillset,to be able to attract the most beautiful woman in the world.Don`t get it confused,man.It`s not the girls that you`re after,it`the "WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE"to be able to attract the girls that you want.So when you look back at all the approaches you have done,the question you ask yourself shouldnt be ,"how many girls have I dated or made connections with?"The question should be,"What have I learned so far?".

You are absolutely right. A few others have pointed this out recently too. I am able to approach girls a lot better now than before thats for sure. I guess deep down I envisioned I'd be getting a lot more action as a result of it but at times it feels like a big tease.... I mean I make the ballsy approach.... build some quick rapport and get the number..... then the follow up... and then the flake... Here's basically all the action I've gotten thus far from these approaches

1 Lay
4 kiss hook ups (counting the lay girl)

I'm actually a man with needs so I want to be scoring more.... I did do an analysis if you look back to see what i learned so far and mostly is approach and girl behavior related.....

Your comment about building comfort and attraction really made me think though. I think I honestly need to work on the attraction part because I think I am good at making the girl feel comfortable which is why I'm getting digits and even follow ups..... but they seem to flake out a lot afterwards which means I need to learn how to build attraction better....

I have to say I'm at aloss though... I mean I try the kino but I think you are hitting on something where maybe the content of my conversation has to be different...... the F.O.R.M. (Family, Occupation, Recreation, for what the M is) routine actually does work for getting the # close but not so much in the next step. It even works on the phone good when I talk to girls.... I am very confident and relaxed....

I think I need to tweak my in person mechanics better.... and again I'm at a loss right now as to what to do or obviously I'd do it.

That approach regarding getting the hand massage is interesting as well as the hug...... I have a feeling the girl is going to give me a weird look when I say it but I'll give it a shot man... or somethign to that effect.

Thanks again for the feedback and analysis

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Jayer,
To be honest with you,I`ve never heard of the F.O.R.M. routine.I`ve only been a member on here for like 4 or 5 days.But it sounds pretty cool,though.
The approach reguarding the hand massage was just an off of the top of my head example.It isnt neccesary,but when you do the approach,it is important to have an energetic,upbeat delivery.You said that you think you need to work on the attraction part of your game,I respectfully disagree.You`ve had 81 approaches and in over half of them,you`ve gotten the number.If there wasnt an initial attraction on the girl`s part for you,you wouldnt have gotten the number.Remember,attraction is a vapor.In other words,the girl feels attraction for you when you are talking,joking,and teasing(****y funny)her.She feels attraction for you while shes in your presence.But when you leave,the attraction leaves.This is why we have to build comfort.Attraction is a feeling,and of course you already know about feelings,they`re here one day,and gone the next.But comfort is different.Comfort is trust.And unless you violate trust,it`s there forever.If you approach a girl and build attraction only,you`ll get the number.You might even get a hug and a kiss,because she feels good AT THAT MOMENT,but when the moment has past,because there was no comfort(no trust),she`ll flake.The game is played in COMFORT.Everthing else you did,all the joking and teasing,the playfulness,all the routines,all of it,is just to get her to the comfort stage.I read a very,very good quote in a pua book once.It said,"Capture her imagination first,then capture her heart."Hey,48 numbers out of 81 approaches?Imo,very good.So like I said,as far as I`m concerned,your attraction game is fine.It`s the comfort part that needs improvement.

secks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jayer,

I applaude you on your efforts, but I had to make a few comments.
I havn't read through the whole thread, and I don't have quite the experience in approaches as you, so you can take my comments lightly.

From what I read, I feel like your approaches are clumsy, and really lack any kind of social finess.

When I read your approaches, they all seem very simmilar, and you come off sounding kind of desperate.

Let me elaborate. In most of your approaches, you come up, say hi, or use some kind of opener, then you ask some questions, then go for a number. I feel that this kind of "approach" dosn't build any interest. This is probably why you are having so many girls flake on you, or not answer.

Think about it from her perspective for a moment. She's out with her friends, and some guy comes up and says hi. I think girls immediately lable you depending on how you say hi, but that's another topic. You then talk for a bit, but you rush to close as if you are afraid of having a conversation with her. The kiss on the cheek really puzzles me. I think this makes you look desperate, you just got a number, and now you want some physical contact.
You havn't really established any connection or interest, so why would she want to talk or see you later on?

As an example here is one of my approaches. Now I'm not saying I'm a DJ or anything like that (why would I be here then) but I have no problem interacting with girls or making friends with them, so I thought I would provide a little insight.

I'm standing in line, and I notice the girl infront of me is particularly attractive.
First thing I do is look at her, and get some clues about what kind of person she is. She's reading a book that I have read (this is probably why many on this forum emphasize focusing on yourself and your interests)

Me: Are you reading that book for a class?
Her (She looks up a little surprised, but she smiles becasue I have a friendly smile on my face so I don't look threatening): Oh no I'm just reading it for fun.
Me (a little surprised): Oh yeah? I had to read that book in highschool.
Her: Oh, how did you like it?
Me: I thought it was terrible, didn't even finish it. (she chuckles) What part are you at? (she replies)
Her: Oh isn't ___(movie) based on this book?

We then chat back and forth for a bit, she names books she enjoyed. I try to think up book names on the spot that I have read and bs interest in books. We chat untill we reach the end of the line about books. I don't bring up any other topics, but the conversation goes well.

I reach the end of the line and as I'm walking away,
Me: Well nice to meet you, I have to go meet some friends.
Her: Oh yeah, nice to meet you, what's your name?
Me: secks
Her: I'm girl-in-line (she reaches out to shake my hand)
Her (as i'm walking away): do you come here often? Maybe i'll see you again.
Me: Yeah, give me your number, and I'll cal you next time I am.
Her: Number. I'll see you later. (she smiles to me as I turn around)

I havn't followed up yet, but I feel like this is a successful approach because: I started talking to her not by introducing myself, but by establishing a connection. I also gained her interest so that she would carry the conversation, so I didn't have to interrogate her. I switch from me asking questions, to her doing most of the talking. Also by not revealing personal details, and talking about our interests, next time I talk to her, I can re-establish the connection but saying something like "oh I saw this the other day and it might interest you" and on the first meeting, I can bring it to a more personal level by talking about things like major, job, interests, etc. I think her not knowing anything about you makes you more interesting and mysterious.

I don't make it a point to ask for her number, but rather allow her to "demand" it by asking to meet again.

I hope this helps some.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IgetIT

Energy, upbeat, fun spirited... definitely some consistent advice I've been receiving.... I think I just need to solidify this into my frame as I have my moments with it and other times am drab.... Lets discuss this comfort/attraction because you honestly have given me a different perspective to look at this with..... First of all I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the theory that both are needed for a successful seduction

But I think where we disagree (and I actually hope you're right because I need to change something to start getting more success) is that I think when I get the number and am able to talk to the girl on the phone I am building just that of "comfort" because she honestly doesn't know me from atom so by feeling comfortable I think that coupled with the girls curiosity makes her come out to meet. Now when I meet her I'm nice and all that.... so I think she is "comfortable" obviously realizing I'm not a serial killer..... but I think I'm not building attraction where the girl is literally just getting bored and figuring im not worth her time.

So if you can elaborate more on why you think the "comfort" is the issue I'd appreciate it.... but thats just how i'm seeing it right now... cause I think I'm very calm and relaxed which leads to comfort... just not attraction because this might be boring.....

You're right though I need to combine the two effectively

Secks

Thanks for reading and posting your feedback. I agree that my approaches are pretty quick... and maybe I should try holding in a bit longer... but I think the positive angle of this is that it builds some mystery while showing confidence that I'm able to go for the #. I have some good phone game too so I am able to get these girls out to meet sometimes afterwards as well. But yeah maybe I do have to improve my conversation tactics.... maybe get into deeper conversations (which is why I want to learn NLP) and build more rapport.... I actually experimented with this a little bit but I haven't had much success. I like your approach example.... how did it turn out by the way? I think that was excellent because you didn't come across like you were trying to pick her up (indirect method) but were able to build rapport and were different than most guys that just hit on her. I'll have to try that in the bookstore man.... its just so many times when I've scouted barnes and nobles or borders I see girls that look like they are alone but end up with their bf's...... kinda messes up my 3S rule which has been so key to me...

I guess I may have to take some hits every now and again.....

Just a few updates...... I actually kissed 6 girls via this approach journal not 4. I also got laid recently but it wasn't related to this journal but I figured I'd jsut add that

Sarging on!

Igetit!

Reaction score
The reason I say that I think it is more an issue of comfort than attraction is because you don't really seem to have a problem getting a girl's number.It seems that it's only after you've gotten the number that problems seem to arise.The actual problem is this:the girls are flaking. And I know for a fact that flaking is the result of a lack of comfort.So,let's look at the basic structure of your sarge.You approach a girl,ask her name,how old she is,where she works,her nationality,etc.If you ask these questions back to back,one after another,it seems more like a interrogation than a pickup.
What I would do is take the standard Where do you work,what's your nationality questions and turn them into statements,that generate emotions in her.For example,instead of saying,"What's your nationality",it would be something like this:
You:So how long have you been here in the States?
Her:Huh? What do you mean?
You:You're Canadian,aren't you? I could tell by the way talk.Man,I swear,you guys are about to take over the country.
Her:I'm not canadian,I'm......
Now when she says her nationality,whatever it is,act like you're surprised,and say something like,"Oh really?Hey,I have a cousin who is(whatever her nationality is).
Now the two of you have a "connection",a commonality,the emotion gerenated in her is familiarity.You could take "Where do you work",and when she tells you,you could say,"Hey,I used to work there 4 years ago!"
All of these are comfort building routines.I would add these to your current sarging structure.Don't change the way you approach,don't take anything away from it,just add a little more comfort to it.Here's another good piece. When you are talking to her during the approach,and you are using c+f on her,give her a nickname.Say something like,"I bet you're a party girl,aren't you? She'll say yes or no,then you say,"Yep,a party girl.Party girl,party girl." Make sure you say it clearly and distinctly.
Then,when you finally call her after a day or 2,when she answers the phone,the first thing you say to her is,"Hey,what's up, party girl?,and immediately her mind will go back to the moment of the sarge,and to the emotions she felt.
Instead of being "that guy" who got her number,you'll be Jayer,the guy who used to work at the same place as her,and who is familiar with her heritage because of your "cousin".So Jayer,what do you think? Not bad,huh?

Last edited:

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To elaborate more on Igetit!'s (by the way you DO get it :)) post. Another way of finding out things about her is to make funny assumptions about her. For example tell her "I totally figured out where you're from" and guess something improbable. If she looks asian say she's Rfrom the Congo or if shes white say shes Japanese, hispanic say Russia...
Or make assumptions about her major/ carreer. "You seem like you'd be a (blank) major"
Also tease her about her answers.
If shes in school and tells you her major say "Oh NO I totally hated (subject) in high school.. I cant even talk to you now. "
Bust her balls and tease her.

I see you're jumping into rapport. Rapport is something she has to earn. You only seek rapport with people who have earned your interest, so in other words, seeking rapport as early in the interaction as you are doing will make you seem overly interested in her (Why does this guy want to know so much about me already) And that puts you in the LJBF zone. You must first create attraction in the girl, (by being c&f, qualifying her, DHVs) before you create rapport.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I try to approach and I dont do it often for other reasons I try to be more energetic than the girls I am approaching...

So I went to a club Saturday Night I got kicked out because I tried sneaking in And It was an underwear party so I decided to pick up girls outside the club...

My friend and I are walking to the car we see 2 girls, HB8 and HB9

They are walking toward us and we are walking toward them.... then they cross the street... and As They are crossing Im on the other side... I start crossing with my friend and I yell out

ME: Ladies, I have soemthing important to tell you (They look at us, smile at eachother and kept walking trying to ignore)
ME: Listen, Im not here to pick you girls up, nor am I trying to get your number, Im not intersted,,, 20 seconds is all I need to tell you soemthing very important
Them: They stop and say what happ. did you leave the club?
ME: Thats exactly My point!... "I went to the club thinking it will be sick and All I see on the line are fat ugly girls wearing pajamas and they think they are cute... and ugly guys wearing Ed Hardy thinking they are hot" Basically the club is (and I start spelling) W A C K.... What does that spell you look like a cheerleader you should know? (to HB9 slammin body blonde with blue eyes and gorgeous face)
HB 9: Wack hahahah Are you serious"
ME: Am I laughing, c'mon.... this is a waste of time...

My friend occupies the other girl and I talk to this one teasing her,,,, she was hugging me every second and I said wow you like to touch

After about 5 min convo...

I get her number... start makin plans with her for another 3 min...

Then wen they are about to leave... I kiss HB 9 on the left cheek,, right cheek
And then I tell her down the middle

MWAAAAAAAAAA

Im calling her today BTW

I thought it was a solid approach.... kiss close... plan making and everything was there....

I was very surprised because I actually have a GF, and I havent gamed in 11 months....

BTW I gamed my GF as well in a club....

Just my 2 cents

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
The reason I say that I think it is more an issue of comfort than attraction is because you don't really seem to have a problem getting a girl's number.It seems that it's only after you've gotten the number that problems seem to arise.The actual problem is this:the girls are flaking. And I know for a fact that flaking is the result of a lack of comfort.So,let's look at the basic structure of your sarge.You approach a girl,ask her name,how old she is,where she works,her nationality,etc.If you ask these questions back to back,one after another,it seems more like a interrogation than a pickup.
What I would do is take the standard Where do you work,what's your nationality questions and turn them into statements,that generate emotions in her.For example,instead of saying,"What's your nationality",it would be something like this:
You:So how long have you been here in the States?
Her:Huh? What do you mean?
You:You're Canadian,aren't you? I could tell by the way talk.Man,I swear,you guys are about to take over the country.
Her:I'm not canadian,I'm......
Now when she says her nationality,whatever it is,act like you're surprised,and say something like,"Oh really?Hey,I have a cousin who is(whatever her nationality is).
Now the two of you have a "connection",a commonality,the emotion gerenated in her is familiarity.You could take "Where do you work",and when she tells you,you could say,"Hey,I used to work there 4 years ago!"
All of these are comfort building routines.I would add these to your current sarging structure.Don't change the way you approach,don't take anything away from it,just add a little more comfort to it.Here's another good piece. When you are talking to her during the approach,and you are using c+f on her,give her a nickname.Say something like,"I bet you're a party girl,aren't you? She'll say yes or no,then you say,"Yep,a party girl.Party girl,party girl." Make sure you say it clearly and distinctly.
Then,when you finally call her after a day or 2,when she answers the phone,the first thing you say to her is,"Hey,what's up, party girl?,and immediately her mind will go back to the moment of the sarge,and to the emotions she felt.
Instead of being "that guy" who got her number,you'll be Jayer,the guy who used to work at the same place as her,and who is familiar with her heritage because of your "cousin".So Jayer,what do you think? Not bad,huh?

The thing is that I'm using that of asking "her name,how old she is,where she works,her nationality,etc" but I make sure I listen to her responses and converse off that.... then I do my sudden I have to go and ask for the number. A lot of times this works and I get it.... so I don't know if that's where the problem is. I actually have made inferences as to the nationality or background of girls I approached if you look at some of the approaches. Just recently I said "are you polish" to that ukranian girl and the line I often I use is "you have an accent, where are you from" and then go from there. The idea of saying something original and having her remember is definitely a good one though. I actually did do this once with the hot Southern girl.... I told her my name and I spelled it out for her very slow.... WHen I followed up with the phone call she texted me is this "J-A-Y-E-R" so that definitely worked well. But like many others that girl flaked after 1 date..... so thats why I'm thinking I need to up the attraction part of it and not the comfort part... see what I mean?

Slick

Love that approach. I've tried similar street game with some success but not that exact routine. Its somewhat of a neg and a DHV at the same time. I like it... I'm actually going to talk to one of my wings about it and give it a shot! I may change some of the wording though like the cheerleader and Ed Hardy... (what the hell i Ed Hardy? lol)

btw I got laid recently again.... not per this approach journal but per a girl I met through a friend.... Just thought I'd add that in there. Lets see if there is a placebo effect from that when I go out sarging this weekend!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright went 1 for 1 over this past weekend. I was actually walking down the street outside of this popular club when I saw a HB 7 girl on her cell phone standing on the side walk. I waited till I saw her put her cell phone down and I instinctively went up to her

Me: hey is it good in there?
Her: yea its pretty good
Me: (looking through window) eh I don't know it looks kinda weak
Her: no its good I was just in there
Me: (looked at my friend next to me) yo she said its good in there
Me: (now looking at girl) you have an accent, where are you from?
Her: south america
Me: oh really me tooo (sort of lying but with a straight face)
Her: really....?
Me: lol well ok I was born here but I have some background from there, wher eare you from over there?
Her: xxxxxxxxxxx (I dont really remember the town)
Me: thats cool... so are you leaving... why are you standing outside here?
Her: yeah we were meeting up with another friend (another girl walks up suddenly) Hey this is my friend HB 7
HB 7 Friend: (sticks out her cheek I kiss it) nice to meet you
Me: (now talking to HB 7 friend while my wing strikes up convo with original girl) So where are you from?
HB 7 Friend: blah blah blahb blah
I then start talking to the original friend and my wing talks to her

Me: Well listen we're actually going to probably leave, it would be cool to talk more though, we should all get coffee 1 day
Her: Give me your number
Me: haha how about we exchange numbers
Her: (not sure she understood what I said) ok give it to me

So she puts in my number and I tell her to call it afterwards (in the past Ive had a girl close her phone right away which meant low IL) but she does and she made sure I had it

Her: Do you remember my name? please tell me you do
Me: (I honestly drew a blank) Of course I do... tell me how to spell it though cause I always misspell names

Well she spelled it for me.. then asked for mine and as she was putting my name into her phone I noticed a guy called her... she pressed ignore and continued entering in my number. It was like 1:30 in the morning so that could have been a boyfriend but whatever..... I kissed her on the cheek and said I'd talk to her soon, then I kissed her friend... My wing # closed the friend too. I'll follow up tonight I suppose

Approaches 82
Numbers 49

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my friend called the girls friend yesterday around 6, she didn't answer and he sent a follow up text to no avail so far. I don't know if this messed me up or not..... but whatever... I called mine around 9pm last night

Now this was weird... it sound liked someone may have picked up but I couldn't hear anything.... maybe there was bad reception.... I called back a few minutes later it rang twice and it went to voice mail. I tried back again a few minutes after that, it rang twice and went to voice mail. I have a feeling the girl was pressing ignore on the phone.... but whatever... I will give it 1 more shot today and then send a follow up text...

Not looking good though so far

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JAYER!! You called too much! After the first time; leave it be until later--much later. You probably had a chance with this girl--IL seemed to be high at the approach, but you more than likely (but not definitely) ruined any chance you might have had by appearing needy and clingy by calling three times in a row.

Ah well, live and learn.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Nice Guy is Gone said:
JAYER!! You called too much! After the first time; leave it be until later--much later. You probably had a chance with this girl--IL seemed to be high at the approach, but you more than likely (but not definitely) ruined any chance you might have had by appearing needy and clingy by calling three times in a row.

Ah well, live and learn.

I know... but the only reason I did that is because I wasn't sure if the call went through or not

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I tried calling again yesterday at around 7:30, it rang 3 times then went to voice mail. This time I followed up with a text saying whats up I tried calling but I think your phone is broke :p

No response or nothing. This one never had a chance I guess. But I'll call once more and leave a message and thats it