Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
this is how i ask if a woman is single

"so are you married, divorced, swinger, single, taken?.. abcd or e?"

none afc, sounds like you don't care of the outcome.

ive tried with 4 times already, worked 3 times and failed once. I tried this on a HOTTY today and it worked.

DirtSlam

Reaction score
hey Jayer, i've only read a few pages of this thread but it sound slike your downfall is your phone. Try leaving it at home and when you approach a girl talk to her for a good few minutes and if you feel the rapport invite her there and then for a coffee. but seriously, leave the phone at home.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
how are you in terms of looks? ever been told you were cute? etc etc.. just wondering . t nx. Whats your weight? etc

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
What's up Jayer,
Man,this is starting to get ridiculous. I get frustrataed just reading about all these flakes,so I can just imagine how you feel. But it's just like you said,women are unpredictable. In fact, with all the craziness you've encountered during your journey, I wouldn't be surprised if this girl were to call you again to set up another date or something. Who knows. Hey man, I got a question for you. Like I said before,I only been a member here for a little under a month, but I've read every one of your posts in this approach journal from jun 2005 till now, so I almost feel like I been through all the highs and lows with you. I know that you only have like another 16 or 17 approaches to go in order to reach your goal. What I want to know is what happens when you reach 100 approaches? This thread has been here for over 3 years,so I'd hate to see it come to an end. Will you somehow continue it or let it fade away? Will there be a Jayer's 100 Approach Journal "Part II"? Another thing is when you do finally reach 100 approaches, do you plan on giving all of us a summary of everything you've learned? I believe it would be a great benefit to everybody here.
Tell me about it man.... but you guessed itright because last night my phone rang and it was her.... I did not answer! She left me a message saying "hey whats up i just called to say hi and see how you're doing, call me back"

I did not call back... about 20 mins later she called again and didn't leave a message...... I'm not going to lie but i'm tempted to call her back.... and part of it is because she is really hot but the other part is to find out what happend to her thursday....... But on the other hand that night I told myself she was done and I wouldn't talk to her again even if she called.....

Do you think I should call her back just to see what she says?

Thanks for the support, it means more to me than you know. If you and others get something out of this whether its lessons with girls or even just entertainment than its honestly all worth it....

To answer your questions, I absolutely plan on giving a summary at the end with lessons learned. I did one midway through as well and I certainly will have a final one. My whole idea with this is was to ascend to true DON Juan status by the time it was over and use this board to give back advice rather than to ask of it.

But honestly I'm learning a lot of about myself, girls and life in general.... and my mindset has already been altered on how I see these things from when I first started...

Thanks for tuning in man!

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up Jayer,
Like I said before, I'm not surprised by her calling you back. Personally,when it comes to women, I do my best to throw logic out the window. If it makes sense, if it seems like a good idea, get rid of it. That's what I do. My opinion is that by not calling her back when she called you, you did good. Yes, I do think you should call her back,however,if you get her voicemail or an answering machine,I would say something like this:"Hey what's up (her name).Sorry I missed your call last night,but I was busy doing (whatever).Anyway, I guess I'll give you a call later." And that's it. This is if you get the voicemail or her machine. If she answers the phone, I wouldn't say anything about her flaking on you. I wouldn't even mention it. Just talk to her as you normally would, as if she had never even flaked to begin with. I would like to see if she would bring it up or not. Another thing I would do (and this is important), I would NOT suggest another date. That's right, I said I would not ask her out again. It already clear that you are interested in her, that's why you have her phone number in the first place.
The reason I wouldn't ask her out again is because I want to see her interest level. I would like to see if she would suggest another date,since it was her who flaked in the first place. Here comes the part about throwing logic out the window. If she does suggest another date, DO NOT AGREE to it. Don't say,"Yeah! Sure! What do you want to do?" What I would say instead is something like this,"Well,......I'll tell you what. I'm going to be kind of busy the next few days, but I had planned on going to the mall this Wednesday. I heard that JcPenney is supposed to be having some sort of sale and I need to get me a new pair of pants, but I'm only going to be up there for like a hour or two. Come up there and keep me company. I mean,I could use a woman's opinion anyway". I would say something like that. It makes it seem like you have a life,you have things going on, and if she wants to be part of it,you are willing to "squeeze" her in there somewhere. But whether you get her or her voicemail/answering machine, call ONE time only.
If she doesn't call you back, then don't call her back for at least 3 or 4 days.
If after 3 or 4 days you call her,but only get her machine/voicemail,don't leave a message and don't call her back again ever.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
What's up Jayer,
Like I said before, I'm not surprised by her calling you back. Personally,when it comes to women, I do my best to throw logic out the window. If it makes sense, if it seems like a good idea, get rid of it. That's what I do. My opinion is that by not calling her back when she called you, you did good. Yes, I do think you should call her back,however,if you get her voicemail or an answering machine,I would say something like this:"Hey what's up (her name).Sorry I missed your call last night,but I was busy doing (whatever).Anyway, I guess I'll give you a call later." And that's it. This is if you get the voicemail or her machine. If she answers the phone, I wouldn't say anything about her flaking on you. I wouldn't even mention it. Just talk to her as you normally would, as if she had never even flaked to begin with. I would like to see if she would bring it up or not. Another thing I would do (and this is important), I would NOT suggest another date. That's right, I said I would not ask her out again. It already clear that you are interested in her, that's why you have her phone number in the first place.
The reason I wouldn't ask her out again is because I want to see her interest level. I would like to see if she would suggest another date,since it was her who flaked in the first place. Here comes the part about throwing logic out the window. If she does suggest another date, DO NOT AGREE to it. Don't say,"Yeah! Sure! What do you want to do?" What I would say instead is something like this,"Well,......I'll tell you what. I'm going to be kind of busy the next few days, but I had planned on going to the mall this Wednesday. I heard that JcPenney is supposed to be having some sort of sale and I need to get me a new pair of pants, but I'm only going to be up there for like a hour or two. Come up there and keep me company. I mean,I could use a woman's opinion anyway". I would say something like that. It makes it seem like you have a life,you have things going on, and if she wants to be part of it,you are willing to "squeeze" her in there somewhere. But whether you get her or her voicemail/answering machine, call ONE time only.
If she doesn't call you back, then don't call her back for at least 3 or 4 days.
If after 3 or 4 days you call her,but only get her machine/voicemail,don't leave a message and don't call her back again ever.

Ok well I sort of followed this..... I finally called her back yesterday which was 2 days after she called me. To my surprise she answered... I told her I was away on vacation the past couple days. She apologized right away for last thursday saying she had an emergency and she had to go to another town. I just said oh ok even though I knew it was bs... I acted unphased but told her I was on the road and that "she" could call me tomorrow if she wants. She said she definitely would...

lol we'll see right?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Good job, man! I like the fact that you waited a coupled of days before calling her back. I think it is always a good idea to wait 2 or 3 days between contacts, especially if you're the one who contacted her last. I agree with you that her excuse was a bunch of crap. I REFUSE to believe that a woman can have a job, get up and go to work everyday ON TIME consistantly, or if for some reason she is going to be late or some emergency comes up she has the consideration and common sense to call her employer to let them know what's going on, but when it comes to dating all of the sudden her consideration for calling guys if she can't make it just disappears.
If she can't make it to work she can inform her boss,but if she can't make it to a date a guy sets up for her, she waits 3 or 4 days later, then tells you what the "problem" was? Yeah, right. But yeah, good job. If I were you, I would "wash,rinse, and repeat". Do now exactly what you have been doing over the past few days. You called her yesterday (Tuesday), so go on about your life not thinking or worrying about her today and maybe give her a call tomorrow.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Good job, man! I like the fact that you waited a coupled of days before calling her back. I think it is always a good idea to wait 2 or 3 days between contacts, especially if you're the one who contacted her last. I agree with you that her excuse was a bunch of crap. I REFUSE to believe that a woman can have a job, get up and go to work everyday ON TIME consistantly, or if for some reason she is going to be late or some emergency comes up she has the consideration and common sense to call her employer to let them know what's going on, but when it comes to dating all of the sudden her consideration for calling guys if she can't make it just disappears.
If she can't make it to work she can inform her boss,but if she can't make it to a date a guy sets up for her, she waits 3 or 4 days later, then tells you what the "problem" was? Yeah, right. But yeah, good job. If I were you, I would "wash,rinse, and repeat". Do now exactly what you have been doing over the past few days. You called her yesterday (Tuesday), so go on about your life not thinking or worrying about her today and maybe give her a call tomorrow.

Well she actually called me last night around 8:30 but I didn't answer. She didn't leave a message and I didn't call back. Maybe I'll try her today... we'll see if me not answering was a mistake. But I honestly don't have the same respect for her as I did after she flaked last week. She is like an Hb 7/8 though... and believe me I grade stringent lol

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
how are you in terms of looks? ever been told you were cute? etc etc.. just wondering . t nx. Whats your weight? etc
I'm not tall... in shape though, yes I've been told I'm cute but its all subjective. Some girls think that others don't... Even those that think that I have a hard time seducing due to all the social dynamics involved.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.... ok so I went to a new city over the weekend and went 3 for 3 though based on my immediate follow up text theory these may indeed be more flakes.... I'll get into the approaches and the closes in a minute but let me just post a few updates on the present plates...

First of all this hot south american girl... the one that kinda flaked 2 weeks ago and has been playing phone games with me.... Well she called me Wednesday as I indicated her to do when I talked to her tuesday.... I did not answer the phone, she didn't leave a message... and I didn't call back.....
Now I actually forgot about this girl for a minute but on Saturday during the afternoon I called... She answered and was like hey I tried calling you... before I could say anything else she's like "hold on for just 1 minute"... well all of a sudden I heard nothing.. I don't know if she had another call or if she put me on mute.... but after about a minute I hung up.... She did not call me back... Now this probably was a mistake but I called her back like a few hours later and just got voice mail... I didn't leave a message...
Well last night around 10:30pm she called me and said she was at familys... we talked for a few minutes and I said we should hang out sometime... She said she definitely wanted to and would call me today. So we'll see...

I also texted that train girl for the hell of it over the weekend saying "how's it going" I texted the swedish girl that apprents has a bf now and took me off myspace saying something like "hey thanksfor the gift" so it looked like a misdirect to see if there was an IL but nothing... I also texted that Puerto rican milf that I nexted "hows it going" but nothing.... I texted the arab girl who replied but based on facebook pictures has a very busy social life... and is one of these girls that would rather go out clubbing with friends than go on a date with a nice guy....

Alright so anway now to the weekend sarge… so me and 2 friends went to this new city where there’s this block full of night life. The first approach was actually outside of this bar… there were these 2 girls talking with one of them smoking a cigarette. One of my friends that smoked went up to one of them to get a light… I decided to move in and walked up to the girl that lit his cigarette “hey if my friend dies I’m holding your responsible” She sort of cringed and was like “I’m sorry with a coy smile” I then made up some bs about how my friend was trying to quit and then saw her HB 7 friend next to me and I asked her if she smoked … I then just started chatting her up about where is good to go around here since we’re new and how the bar we just came out of sucked etc…. She seemed friendly though I didn’t exactly get IOI… but did my multiple threading routine about work, life etc… so finally I’m like “listen we have to go find our friend but we should all get coffee sometime” The girl looked at me stoically and was like I don’t know you live so far away. I said its not really that far I can get here in like a half hour… but then her friend somehow diverted the convo to another topic….. well I nudged my friend to try and he did and we got the same resistance…. But finally I’m like listen we really gotta run now, let me get your number we’ll figure it out… she somewhat hesitated but ended up giving it to me. My friend got his girls # and we just walked out…….

Ok so the next approach was in a club… it was actually pretty empty…. But I noticed 2 girls passing by and I just said something in one of their ears “hey do you know where there’s pizza around here”

The girl walked past then stopped… looked at me, smiled and was like what? I knew I had to move in… I immediately went up to her and asked her again… she pretty much put her arm on me and was flirting big time… saying I shouldn’t worry about food but I should be drinking… meanwhile one of my friends talked to her friend…. So anyways I did my usual asking her name and where she was from etc… I made her guess where I was from and then she said she had family in my area…. I noticed after a few minutes my friend had stuck out on her friend which meant I knew I had to act fast for the c-block happened…. It kinda sucked cause I feel this was the kind of girl I could have hooked up with right there had the logistics been favorable… but whatever so I’m like “hey listen we’re about to leave but let get your number I’ll give you a call” She’s like ok what’s your number? I’m like “we’ll exchange numbers how’s that?” She’s like sure… she gave me hers and I told her I’d text her in a little bit so she had mine. Well that’s what I did saying “it was nice meeting you” but I never got a response… usually that has been a bad sign but we’ll see what happens

Ok so the last approach was a close but I seriously think I messed this one up by choosing the wrong target…. I’d love to hear your input on how I should have played this. We basically were all at this late night pizzeria when there were these 2 HB 8’s sitting at a table pretty drunk I’d say…. Well one of my friend’s tried saying something to them to which they ignored…. I basically kept my distance acting like I didn’t notice them…. I noticed they kept looking back so I looked at one a blonde bombshell made direct eye contact and smiled…. I then asked if the pizza was good… she said not really.. and I just smiled… so when I got my slice I walked by and I said “I’ll let you know the truth about the pizza when I try it in a minute” The blonde hb 8 was like “sit here with us” Now I aint looking a gift horse in the mouth so of course I did…. However I sat across from the HB blonde and next to the HB 7 brunette (who was very sexy)….. I chatted up both of them and then my friend sat down next to the blonde and the 4 of us were chatting…. For some reason I found myself more attracted to the brunette girl I was sitting next to and really started chatting her up… it turns out she smoked weed and was into that….. I think the HB blonde girl got kinda pissed and really started ignoring both me and my friend after that….. I honestly would have number closed either of them but I felt a little embarrassed asking in front of both of them… I’m usually comfortable closing a girl when I’m talking to just her 1 on 1…..

Ok but anyway the brunette chick starts showing me pictures of her cat on her cell phone. I tell her to text me a picture of one of them and she does….. I now have her #..... before long the blonde girl is anxious to get out of there and basically made the other girl leave with her… I tell HB brunette I’ll text her and she’s like “you do that” and she left… I texted her saying it was nice meeting her but never got a response….

And that’s my quick summary for the weekend.

Approaches 85
Numbers 52

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this a while back so thought I'd reply for you to keep it up! Some interesting approaches!

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up man,
It looks like you had a pretty good weekend.Three for three,well done.
I don't care what anybody says about your approaches,one thing I do know is this.When it comes to getting numbers,you're the man Jayer.No one here can dispute that.Everybody here (including me) can take a page from your
book when it comes to getting numbers.
Well,I read what you said about your three approaches and I saw some good and not so good in each one.The first approach where you approached the two girls outside of the bar seemed to go pretty well,although the thing you said about you friend dying,you might not want to lead off with that.Dying is one of those subjects like politics you definately want to avoid in the beginning of a conversation,even as a joke.I think that is why she "cringed" right after you said that.Another thing you said was she seemed "friendly", but you didn't get any IOIs. I think it was the topic of conversation. You said that you asked one of the girls if she smoked,and you made up some story about your friend trying to quit smoking. Sorry man,but this type of convo doesn't generate attraction in women. No attraction=no IOIs. When you asked for her number,you said that she seemed a little hesitant,then she said she didn't know because you live so far away. You missed a good opportunity to bust on her here man. When she said she didn't know because you live so far away,you should have said,"Well,it's not that far,it'll only take you a half hour to get there". You see the difference? That would have put YOU as the prize. But hey,you got the number,right?

The second approach seemed almost flawless.The only thing I wouldn't have done was to sent her the text the same night you got the number. I think it is always a good idea to wait 2 or 3 days between contacts.

The last approach,I think you did the best,and at the same time,you made a HUGE mistake.You opened beautifully,man. You smiled,made eye contact,you did everything right. You know how I know this? Because she invited you to sit with her. That's a instant date right there,man! Just from the 4 or 5 minutes she had known you,she wanted to be in your company.That's what I meant when I said you did the best. Now for the mistake,and I think you already know what you did wrong. This "blonde" invited you to sit with her and her friend,then after you joined them,you focused more of you attention on the other girl. Now here's the deal. If you had approached the two of them,started talking to them WITHOUT being invited to sit down with them,that would have been a good move. But did you noticed how cold she got? Think about it from her point of view. If you were sitting with your friends,then a girl walked by and you invite her to sit with you,then she sits down and starts to ignore you and laughs and talks with one of your friends,how would you feel? But you said that you would like to have number closed either one of them,and you got the number of the other girl,so mission accomplished.That's good,but then again,you shouldn't have sent the text so soon after getting the number. Overall man, I would have to give you a good B+. Keep it up,man. Only 15 approaches to go to victory!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit!

That routine about the cigarette smoke is getting better for me... the thing is I did it in a joking fashion.. but still maybe I should reconsider because as smokers they probably get offended. I do agree theoretically about the last approach I did that day in that I closed the wrong one.... however out of the 3 girls I # closed thats the only one that seems to any vital signs...

real2

I answered that ? already.... scroll back through this thread you'll see

Ok so recap time lol.....

I guess i'll go in order with the girls I approached and then get everyone up to speed on anything else...

So the "smoker set"..... well as I said my friend also got the # to her friend. I know its going to sound like he salted me up here but I think their IL was low to begin with and they just gave the # out cause they felt pressured... but anyways.... I happend to have receive tickets to a baseball game that was going to be in their area. So since i had extras I told my friend we could invite the both of them out but obviously wanted to know asap so that we could use the tickets on others if they didn't want to come...

So my friend calls the girl the next day "Sunday" and she answers and sounded enthusiastic about him calling.... my friend mentioned the game and she said it sounded good... but then he said that I would be calling her friend (which actually turned out to her her cousin) to talk to her..... So anyway I wasn't about to do this the next day cause I really didn't feel like it... but my friend ended up calling his the next day and she didn't answer... he sent a follow up text but nothing..... so the flake seemed inevitable. So on Tuesday I tried calling mine but got voice mail so I sent a follow up text saying "Hey its Jayer we met on Saturday. Just tried calling, wanted to say hi :)" Well absolutely no response back what so ever.... NEXT!

Ok now onto the girl that I actually grabbed and kino'd me in the club that was giving me the most IOI.... As I said she didn't respond to my same night text which usually has been a precursor for IL... So I waited a day and called on Monday night… no answer and it just went right to voice mail.. I texted her a little bit later that night and said whats up but nothing…… So the funny thing is this girl has a weird name like that of a fruit… So the next day I texted her “ok so you either don’t like guys from my area or guys that aren’t named after fruits lol…” absolutely nothing…… Its funny cause I thought this girl would be recepetive because of her IOI’s but you really never know in this game…

Ok so onto the 3rd girl… the pot head.. this girl is the one I figured would be the most flakey since she was completely out of it when I met her and didn’t seem enthusiastic at all about meeting me… Well anyway I was hanging out with my friend on Monday and I’m not a pot head or anything so I know nothing about how to game these type of girls… my friend has more experience in this department and he basically is telling me the only way to get with these broads is to get high with them and bang….. so I’m like whatever how about you call her from my phone… he’s like are you serious I’m like yeah… so doesn’t know me or my voice… just say you are me and do it….. So he does! My friend took my phone called her.. she answered… of course she didn’t seem to remember me when he said its Jayer but he said we met on Saturday and she’s seemed to recall…. Then he’s like “so we’ll be getting some good $#*#* next week we should all smoke together” she seemed enthusiastic according to him.. and he said he’d call her to discuss… the whole call last 2 minutes…..

Ok well get this the following day I get a random text from her saying “heey” We trade texts back and forth and she asks me if I have myspace. I give it to her and she friend requests me… but I haven’t signed on there to accept it yet…. But anyway we continue to trade texts back and forth… trivial things about how she is bored…. Well I tell her I’m going on vacation next week but am going to a baseball game tomorrow if she wants to come… well she texts back and says she loves games… I say I have 2 extra tickets so she could bring a friend… she’s like ok I’ll ask… we trade a few more texts and finally I mention where I’m from and she was surprised because she thought I lived in the same area as me…. After this her texts were not so frequent…. And she eventually said she couldn’t find anyone “single” to go to the game… so I text her back saying its cool and that I was going to go smoke… she texted me back saying “lol me too!” that was that… No text from her yesterday and none from me neither.

Oh but on a different front…. That airline girl who basically lied about being sick on our date whom I ended up seeing in front of a bar that same night and I dissed to her face…. She texted me out of the blue saying “hi are you sleeping?” I texted back saying “no, whats up” She ended up texting me saying she wanted to say hi and we traded a few texts back and forth. I basically acted like nothing happened and ended up telling her I was glad she texted me….. If I have another shot with this girl I’m going to be a complete **** and just try and hook up with her or at least I hope….. but it’s a long shot…..

Ohhh and the hot south American girl…. So she did call me Tuesday night saying she was with her friend and wanted to hang out (my friend got her friend’s # too and calls her) I said I hadn’t heard from him but I’d give him a call. She then called me back shortly after saying she was going to be in an area that didn’t have signal if I tried to call her and couldn’t reach her. Well I did…. It rang I got her voice mail… and basically left a message inviting her to the baseball game…. Never got a call back at all yesterday…

And that’s a wrap for now….

I’m being impervious to all this anyway just an fyi 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL..... another classic update......

Lets start with the hot south american girl...... well I was away this past weekend but talked to her last thursday before I left and said I'd call her when I got back to make plans. So anyway I told my friend to reach out to her friend and make plans for Monday night when I return.. Thats what he did... So this Monday I called mine and she answered... She said she and her friend were cool to go out somewhere. She said we could pick them up... I asked for the address and this time she gave it to me over the phone... I told her we'd pick them up around 8

Well we were running late but we ended up getting there closer to 8:30, I called her ahead of time to let her know and she said thats fine cause she had to shower.... Well me and my friend arrived and I gave mine a kiss on the cheek and she told us we could wait in their apartment while they got ready. Let me be honest.... this girl is hot!.... both of them..... and when girls are hot sometimes AFC tendencies seem tempeting.... still I kept my cool... waited on the couch with my friend and made a little small talk though I think it was a little akward for everyone since we didn't really know each other.... Then the other girl came out (who my friend was talking to) and I kissed her on the cheek and made talk... she showed us some pictures of her myspace and yes theres lots of photos with dudes in them but whatever.... They offered us cigarettes and my friend took 1 but I don't smoke. Well finally we ready to leave so everyone got up and then the girl I'm talking to said "You look just like my friend's brother" So I asked "Is that good or bad lol" She's like "its neither, I'm just saying" So had a very stoic look when she talked and didn't really laugh or joke so it seemed a bit serious. But anyway we all walked to my friend's car and got in. Then she's like so whats the plan guys? My friend is like how about we all go out and get some drinks and they said that sounded fine..... So we drove to this place nearby that we knew... and she actually suggested another place as we got there... but then she's like oh its ok this place would be fine. It was basically like a restaurant. It was pretty empty but all grabbed a table outside. Well when the waitress came the girls ordered food as well (which I didn't expect) but we ate already so we didn't. To try and summarize, we drank and hung out and talked... my girl was grabbing my arm at times when talking to me... I kino'd back at times but timely by grabbing her arm or her shoulder.... well we were there definitely close to 2 hours.... now something funny happend... I realized that I forgot my wallet! So I had to have my friend keep them entertained while I drove back to get it... by some short miracle her was able to do it... Now when I got back the girl I was talking to wanted to go play pool and her friend didn't..... They took a bathroom break together and then were texting each other at the table..... We then got in the car to leave and I was like 99% sure they were going to have us just drop them at home..... I was a little pissed and they asked but I played it off.... but to my surprise she ended up directing me past her house to a pool place on the same block. Well we got there and I bought 2 beers for us, my friend and her friend played pool first while I chatted her up.... I escalated my kino at this point putting my hand on her shoulder, talking close to her, even smelling her hair and saying it smelled good. While I decided to try isolating and asked her if she wanted to go outside and smoke a cigarette (she smokes 1 drawback but she's so hot!) So she sits down on a stoop and I sit right next to her so that our arms are touching.. she lights her cigarette and I ask her for a puff just to see if she'd let me and she did. I then noticed she shivered, I asked if she was cold and just started rubbing her back... she looked at me and I smiled and continued... then we made eye contact again I just leaned in went right for her lips and started kissing her... she kissed me back.. and we kissed for a bit.. it was nice and sensual... She then asked why did you kiss me and I told her because I wanted to... we made more eye contact and I leaned in and kissed her more well after a bit her friend came outside to check on us and saw us kissing and started laughing... we went back inside and then my friend her friend went outside together and hooked up (according to my friend anyway) while inside we sat up at the bar and drank and I started rubbing her shoulders hair... she then said she was embarassed because it was the first time we went out and kissed.. I told her there was nothing to be embarassed about and continued touching her.. she leaned into my shoulder it was nice.... well we drove them both home and I kissed mine on the lips and hugged her friend... This was Monday night. She said to call her and I said I would....

So I waited a day and called her on Wednesday... she picked up but said she had a cold.... I asked her if she wanted to do something thursday (which was the next day aka yesterday as I type this) She said she'd call me tomorrow around the same time and let me know.. That was that.... Well anyway she called me hours after she said she would and said she was cool to hang out but she was at her moms but should be back home at around 8 and would call me... Well meanwhile my friend tried making plans with her friend but she never called him back....

Well anyway she calls me around 9 saying she's still at her moms house and asked what I was doing. I told her I was at the store (so it showed i wasn't sitting around waiting for her call) she said her friend was with her too and asked if I could she could come... I called my friend and the both of us went to pick then up... she invited us in and I met her mom and brother... we waited there like a half hour and then we left to get some drinks at a local chain restaurant... they were kinoing us a lot taking pictures etc... but we couldn't isolate as they tended to stick together..... so to make a long story short we ended up dropping them home after since they claimed to be tired (even though mine asked if i wanted to go to a club with them) and I didn't even kiss close as mine hugged me and put her tired head in my chest with everyone around... she said to call her and I smiled and said to call me... she smiled and said no call me... thats that

The pizzeria girl.. lol well she's been texting me a lot and we talked on the phone.... but I found out 1 critical thing.... SHE THINKS I'M SOMEBODY ELSE! lol.... I guess she met some guy at the club that night before getting pizza and thats who she thinks I am... Still me and my friend have plans with her and her cousin tonight and we're going to pick them up.... This should be a fun post back story lol...

The airline girl has been responding to my texts... and just for experiment sake I sent a few AFCish messages saying she was pretty... her last text read "aw thanks. I'm going for a run now, talk soon!" lol but I don't care as she's low on my plate spins level right now...

Sorry for the quick recap but life and plates have kept me busy.... tonight should be funny though.. and I hope to post back a good story since I'm meeting up with a girl who thinks I'm someone else! LOL!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol well I don't think much is going to come out of this pizzeria chick... on Friday me and my friend drove to pick up her and her cousin. I waited in his car for them to get in. As soon as she walked by the car and saw me she looked at me made kinda like a disappointed face and looked away. Both her and her cousin got in the car and nobody knew what we should do. She kept suggesting we go to the movies so we tried that but by the time we got there none were playing since it was late. We kept pushing to go get a drink somewhere and but the attempts were turned down. They did however want to smoke pot but we had no place to do it so we drove around a lot and finally they found a spot and whatever.... But her cousin talked more than she did and since I was in the front seat of the car and she was in backseat I couldn't even make eye contact with her. Well we stopped a convience store and they bought some snacks as we were inside she finally walked by me we made eye contact I smiled and she smiled back.... that was about the most intiamte moment of the night lol... Well when we got in the car she said she was tired and asked if we just wanted to go home (never a good sign) so we dropped off her cousin first and then her. As she was leaving she said "well its be fun, give me a call I guess we could do it again" I didn't even acknowledge it and said "have a good night and I smiled"

lol you know I'll probably text her just for the hell of it.... I did finally accept her myspace friend request in which she can see I have some social proof.... but whatever

No word from the south american girl... I haven't called her either

Other developments.... Well late Saturday night for the hell of it I sent text messages to girls I never responded asking if they had a myspace... some didn't know who I was since they obviously erased my number... but the girl who was all over me 2 weeks ago but never answered my calls or texts finally responded with her email address to add her to myspace.... Well I did and she sent me a message reading "why are your pictures private, what ru hiding" I responded back "nothing since I already met you in person ;)" She seems like a real club type that meets people all the time.... but we'll see if anything comes out of my random text messaging

Last night I went out to this big club and I did some approaches... 1 girl was letting me touch her on the dance floor but kept dancing with her friends... she let me talk to her close as I did so.... asked me for pot and then left when her friends dragged her away.... I tried to # close but she said to just wait for her there she'll be back so thats no good.... but before that I did number close a girl in the club who is a bit older looking... I used my classic approach lol

Me: (rubbing my arm) you just elbowed me
Her: what?? I'm sorry...
Me: yeah sure, did you do that on purpose?
Her: noooooooo
Me: lol its ok.. whats your name?
Her: I'm HB 6, you?
Me: I'm Jayer and I spelled it out on her arm. Where do you live

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Her: you know I haven't done this in like 5 years?
Me: done what?
Her: you know go to a rave....
Me: this is actually my first time here

blah blah blah blah

Meanwhile the friend she was with walked away but I continued talking to her for another few minutes

Her: I lost my friend I need to find her
Me: yeah listen its started to get crowded in here, in case I don't see you again tonight let me get your number I'll give you a call
Her: ok sure
I flipped my phone, got it, kissed her on the cheek, that was that...

I may even call her tonight just for the hell of it. I never call girls the next day but since this is an experiment and she seemed a little older what the hell we'll see.....

Approaches 87
Numbers 53

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the hell of it I sent another text to her late last night that read "good night p"

No response of course. At least I know when a girl acts like this she usually isn't interested lol... The funny thing also is that that blonde that opened me with her that night has a boyfriend

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I called and left a vm for the hot spanish broad early today and no call back at all. My friend called her friend a bit later and she answered but rushed off the phone with him.... fun stuff

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but I had another relapse today and I'm feeling like the approaches are just going to result in more frustration.

The spanish girl didn't call me back at all.... so I was in her area with a few friends and I texted her "hey I'm at xxxx with a few friends" no response... so when I left the place I texted her "good luck buddy ;)" Well I kid you not.... within 30 seconds she called me but I didn't answer.... I could care less..... I ended up sending some mean texts to some of the other flakes..... I'm just in a bad mood..... I called the girl I met Saturday.. got voice mail which actually had an original michael jackson song on it (she is older as I thought) sent a c&f text about it... but nothing

I'm in a bad mood and have already been blunt with a lot of people...... I better go to bed or something......

I was doing good holding the confident not outcome dependent frame for a little bit (at least a bit longer than I usually do) but today I caved

I am sorry everyone :(