Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jay Z is a DJ

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks listen to jigga because of the chedar simple as that.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Oh wait indie music is a fukkyn life-style,.... I'm sorry,..
what was I thinking..:rolleyes:

My lack of understanding ??? Or your determined attempt to stunt the growth of hip hop.. {Oh and by the way... I use the word your to include all your other idiotic underground brothers and sisters}

Dude in your pathetic attempt to illuminate the rest of us mere mortals about, real hip-hop getting tainted, you forget that all the artists that are on the radio today, rode the underground tread-mill, waiting for the day their deals would go through.

Indie music is a fukkyn wolf-pack of pissed off sorry-I-did-not make- it musicians, who are content with their underground following and dumbass underage puss.

So as not to have a sorry-ass snot-slinging-fest with a fykkyn hippie, which is what you are, I conclude by giving you kudos : telling you to lift up the cause and fight for the 'real ness' BRO!!!

Yep..continue living your life... In Pluto.

Edge

Oh,.. and you can tell all your 'real' brothers what I think of them over coffee at Starbucks..

Again you're missing the point. The best underground artists aren't trying to appeal to any mainstream. And that's why they'll always have more potential, because they can make the music they want to rather than the music people expect from them.

Look at Eminem for example. He has plenty of TALENT, I won't deny that. But it's too bad he's just wasting it now, whoring himself out to MTV. His last two albums have been terrible, because he's stuck in his pigeonhole that he can never get out of - the angry white guy who had a sh*tty childhood, hates his mom and ex-wife, and loves his daughter. And he poses with no shirt in teeny-bopper magazines and acts like he's "keeping it real". Yeah, whatever.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
But that video was in "Backstage" too though.She just poking fun at him,he looked like he was just playing with her.

Average Generic rapper>John Lennon.
Actually that looks to me like he's really pissed off. The girl ain't doin shiet cause she knows he'll fvck her up and won't get help from the people around cause no one is gonna fvck with big star Jay Z.

But whatever. She may have deserved it. Just like a guy, if a girl get stupid she sometimes needs a b!tch slap. He only pushed her face and head.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
chicks listen to jigga because of the chedar simple as that.
girls like dudes who can rap, often even if theyre not rich they are smooth talkers who hve a way with words. and despite what some of the backpackers may think jay-z is one of the best rappers alive

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
His last two albums have been terrible, because he's stuck in his pigeonhole that he can never get out of - the angry white guy who had a sh*tty childhood, hates his mom and ex-wife, and loves his daughter. And he poses with no shirt in teeny-bopper magazines and acts like he's "keeping it real". Yeah, whatever.
You are what people call a hypocryte. You are so quick to call him pigeon-holed when your entire lifestyle...indie lifestyle... centers around being pegion-holed..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should post up your music,Innertube.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Underground music is underground because it sucks. The good bands/rappers that do make it on the main stage get labeled "sell outs" because they actually want to make some money from their music and stop performing on piss-covered stages for minimum wage.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay-Z is great, one of the best. He's an MC, not a DJ. Get your facts right.

Mainstream rap is mostly BS, lots of underground is real, I wouldn't say this about any other genre of music, but it just is especially for rap.
Lots of rappers didn't get a chance to be big, but that ain't nothing. Nelly is #1 in the charts, does any rap buff here think that if Nelly battles Immortal Technique, he'd win? :rolleyes: I.T. would tear him to little pieces. I have video battles with I.T., about 15 videos, and he hasn't lost in any of those.

Rap is a skill, that's why I judge a rapper's ability by how well he'd do in battles.

Any b!tch can sit hours after hours writing lyrics and rhyming, any b!tch can use computer effects and voice effects, and if you just get rich, you hire the best producers, and that's how you get that catchy beat.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
Underground music is underground because it sucks. The good bands/rappers that do make it on the main stage get labeled "sell outs" because they actually want to make some money from their music and stop performing on piss-covered stages for minimum wage.
So, before Eminem got famous, he was bad? all of a sudden he became a good rapper? In '97, Only a few people knew Eminem. When he realesed "My name is" in '99 that got over-played on the radios, you'd be stupid not to know him!!
He was great before anything he released (or during the period he realesed his albums in '97), he was underground.
Dr Dre helped him become this famous, if it weren't for Dre, Eminem would still be "underground", and he'd still have the skills he has now, without the pressure of being "mainstream" and the paparazzi, so on second thought, it actually means that he'd be even better, without that pressure.

And a few years after he got famous, he went back to Detroit and dragged the people of his group (D12) with him, and that's how they are mainstream now. It's like the circle of life.

Same thing with lots of other rappers, actors, artists, you name it.

I'm not saying all mainstream rappers are sell-outs, lots of them have skill, and so do many underground rappers.
Money/fame doesn't = skills

Last edited:

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
You can't be serious.
What's up with this trend of calling everyone who doesn't like gay-z and eminem a backpacker and then saying they listen to underground because it's underground and that underground sucks because they don't make money.
If you would judge music by the music and not by the 'status' of the artist you guys probably wouldn't babble such nonsense.