Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've underestimated how picky women are (rant)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh at people that claim single moms are so desperate they’ll take ANY guy. In my experience they are one of the most picky groups of women out there. 30’s single moms especially.
I know of 2 single moms through family ties alone, both are mediocre looking with their baby stomach in their trousers. (puts me off)

the amount of "dates" they have been on this last 3 weeks is UNBELIEVABLE. at coffee bars, restaurants, and ****tail bars.

Moving men around like a game of chess, literally one upmarket place, every 48 hours, and they havent got to spend a dime! then they hint drop all over social media that theyre at the place. or take a selfie at the place, without the guy in the pic.

the last few Ive been out with negotiate as if your privileged to get them in your company LOL

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this guy can get a gf that is decent looking , for sure women are not as complex and picky as you guys keep writing about

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of 2 single moms through family ties alone, both are mediocre looking with their baby stomach in their trousers. (puts me off)

the amount of "dates" they have been on this last 3 weeks is UNBELIEVABLE. at coffee bars, restaurants, and ****tail bars.

Moving men around like a game of chess, literally one upmarket place, every 48 hours, and they havent got to spend a dime! then they hint drop all over social media that theyre at the place. or take a selfie at the place, without the guy in the pic.

the last few Ive been out with negotiate as if your privileged to get them in your company LOL
These 30’s single moms BADLY overestimate their smv. Just because they can con a few simps out of a cup of coffee or a meal at Outback they think they “still got it”. No, honey, what you got is a desperate dude on the hook that is happy to be on a date for the first time in months. I knew one that was like that about the pics thing, we’d be somewhere but somehow I was never in the pics lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am not at all surprised that a single mom is that heavily pursued. I know a mid-30s childless woman who is average looking who is heavily pursued on swipe apps, albeit mainly as a pump and dump. At least she's managed to stay childless. Lots of simps take her on meal dates, which surprises me. I guess the manosphere mantra of "No dinners in restaurants before sex" still hasn't hit the mainstream.

These 30’s single moms BADLY overestimate their smv. Just because they can con a few simps out of a cup of coffee or a meal at Outback they think they “still got it”. No, honey, what you got is a desperate dude on the hook that is happy to be on a date for the first time in months. I knew one that was like that about the pics thing, we’d be somewhere but somehow I was never in the pics lol
The real pandemic is male thirst. I've seen single moms get LTRs with men above their SMV, which is a consequence of male thirst.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh at people that claim single moms are so desperate they’ll take ANY guy. In my experience they are one of the most picky groups of women out there. 30’s single moms especially.
I have a very strong feeling that they are like this in order to prevent making the same mistake(s) that they made when they were younger. When they were younger they most likely just wanted to enjoy the moment with some fun and carefree men that they found attractive. They get pregnant, guy bounces and they are left on their own. The natural response to this would result in these women becoming far more selective and "picky" with the men that they spend time with, so as to avoid repeating the same mistakes. However, one of the vibes that I've noticed is that these women go for men that can possibly support them financially, "beta bux" red pill terminology comes to mind. Again, I think all of this is just a response to the consequences of their poor choices from their past and they are just trying to make their lives more comfortable, which I totally get.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. The pandemic likely killed off those events for good.

If they haven’t, it’s a bad solution. No man should attend those events.
I'm surprised at all the speed dating haters.

OP, go and have a good time. I did a few with a buddy of mine a number of years ago. Lied about my age and dipped into a younger age group. It was fun as hell. Most of the women there were HB7+. Matched with and dated a couple. Picked up a really young girl, maybe 20 (had a fake ID) at half time of the speed dating event at a bar downstairs. I stand next to her to get a drink, start up a conversation, and she says she's on a really bad date. She's hot as hell. Dude is sitting right next to her staring into his drink. Fun guy. I take out my phone and get her number right there in front of the dude. She came over the next week, we banged.

I think I went to 3 speed dating events. After, my buddy and me would recruit a few of the hotter chicks to hang around and shoot pool and drink. We acted like the "cool guys" because we were. They were happy to, we had a great time. My buddy picked up a couple girls too.

Ask these guys all hating on speed dating what their alternative is. Swiping all night on stupid apps or social media with all the other simps? Hitting on women at Whole Foods. LOL. Whatever...SMH. Don't listen to that s*it.

OP, take your best wingman and sign up and have a good time. You've got nothing to lose.

Good luck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very strong feeling that they are like this in order to prevent making the same mistake(s) that they made when they were younger. When they were younger they most likely just wanted to enjoy the moment with some fun and carefree men that they found attractive. They get pregnant, guy bounces and they are left on their own. The natural response to this would result in these women becoming far more selective and "picky" with the men that they spend time with, so as to avoid repeating the same mistakes. However, one of the vibes that I've noticed is that these women go for men that can possibly support them financially, "beta bux" red pill terminology comes to mind. Again, I think all of this is just a response to the consequences of their poor choices from their past and they are just trying to make their lives more comfortable, which I totally get.
Single moms often go after beta bux guys.

Ask these guys all hating on speed dating what their alternative is. Swiping all night on stupid apps or social media with all the other simps? Hitting on women at Whole Foods. LOL. Whatever...SMH. Don't listen to that s*it.
Of all the grocery stores, Whole Foods is the one that has the reputation of being the place to do approaches. Why is that? I've done approaches in a multitude of different grocery store brands, including Whole Foods. I find Whole Foods to be a bit overrated as a place for approaches. An upside of Whole Foods is that the audience is fit. I find nothing special about approaching at Whole Foods as compared to other grocery store brands.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very strong feeling that they are like this in order to prevent making the same mistake(s) that they made when they were younger.
I'm surprised at all the speed dating haters.

OP, go and have a good time. I did a few with a buddy of mine a number of years ago. Lied about my age and dipped into a younger age group. It was fun as hell. Most of the women there were HB7+.
LOL, I wonder if there's a connection here...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but they still chase Chad even when they become “selective”, that’s only for the average dudes. They really don’t need a beta bux anymore these days, I had a single mom friendzone me hard and it threw me for a loop why she wasn’t trying to lock me down.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that's true all the time. A buddy of mine is skinny as hell, dresses like a slob, has terribly unkempt hair and bad looking scruffy facial hair and has a super hot girlfriend. he is very arrogant and full of himself though.
is he popular within that social circle?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms often go after beta bux guys
I agree, if you dont worship her feet she will dump you.

she wont be interesting in submitting as she most likely wont want another child.

you cannot be in a better position than a woman who craves a baby from you,

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, if you dont worship her feet she will dump you.

she wont be interesting in submitting as she most likely wont want another child.

you cannot be in a better position than a woman who craves a baby from you,
There are single moms that want more kids and single moms that don't want more kids or are not able to have more kids due to advanced age.

The betas that have their own kids with a single mom are probably better off than the betas that don't have one with a single mom. The betas that don't have their own kid with a single mom have the worst deal. They have to deal with another man's kid and get nothing out of it. If a beta has his own kids with a single mom, at least he has something to show for it if he wants kids.

Best to avoid single moms entirely. With more Millennials being childless, this is more feasible, even for late 30s-early 50s men.

There's another trend on here escalating that is rarely discussed on here. Gray divorce, divorces later in life, has been on the increase. In the 50+ age set, there are a lot of couples forming where both partners have all their children over 18. Is dating a woman with children 18+ considered dating a single mom? I don't think it is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for pansy beta males like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos.

If you're rich and have an awesome look and demeanor, then you can get poontang.

A drug dealer/trafficker with a Porsche or a Corvette is going to get women more excited than a dweeb like Bill Gates.
That's true

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Service Announcement-

If you still refer to pvssy as ‘poontang’, it’s not too late.

Help is available for you.
added to block list for for being the most snarkiest member on the site,

If I won the lottery, and you handed me the cheque........ It would ruin my day.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main issue I see is you have a bunch of unhappy people, both men and women. Women have through their own behavior made themselves unavailable, whether or not they even realize this is uncertain. As the years pass they become increasingly lonely and unhappy and given enough time will find themselves permanently locked into this frame of existence. Men will often find that it is hard to get much of anything and will find themselves lonely as well, though not due to their own behavior. Some men will fight for the left over scraps and disregard any sense of personal standards with the women they are going for. Others will just accept that what they are looking for just isn't available but will move on with life and focus on other things, though naturally they will not be entirely happy unless they can completely let go of the desire to have a dating/sex life.

Your talking about only the women you know though , there's billions out there not all of them will have the same mindset

most of the smart ones will realise before 30 that what they are looking for doesn't exist and will very quickly change their attitude

the dull ones will continue the picky nonsense into their 30's and quite simply just get replaced by the next generation of hoes

This is where hypergamy for women fails they only have around a 10-12 year window in which they can continue to hold a high market value

men if they are smart can have 20-25 years in "their prime" maybe more

Time is on our side no theirs

its going to be interesting to see what happens in the next 5-10 years because the current generation of "insta girls" are going to get replaced by younger & naturally hotter counterparts a lot of the attention and interest these girls have been used too is going to dry up over night

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its going to be interesting to see what happens in the next 5-10 years because the current generation of "insta girls" are going to get replaced by younger & naturally hotter counterparts a lot of the attention and interest these girls have been used too is going to dry up over night
its going to be very interesting, a guy was talking about classic cars the other other night and said the biggest mistake a classic car seller/invester does is hold on to it for too long

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never tried speed dating but it doesn't surprise me that it would be a place to find biatchy women with unrealistic standards.
Agreed,I reckon if I tried speed dating it would probs go like this

Hi

Piss off

Thankyou for your time