"I've never had an orgasm"

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you had a girl who has claimed this before? A girl I'm talking to right now (all she's done is give me head) said that she's never gotten off before from sex, eating out, fingering, etc. She said a lot of guys have thought it was a challenge or something and they couldn't do it.

Are there girls who just don't get off? She doesn't want to have sex right away but I figure I could change her mind if I could lick her out right. Only thing is I have never done it before. I'm seeing her this weekend. Any suggestions?

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read up on it, get some info on what to do and get to work.

Just don't choke on pubic hair or anything.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It either means she's watched to much T.V. or read to many romance novels that it's altered her perception of an orgasm.

You can have sex with a girl all night, do all the right things but if her mind isn't into, she won't have one.

This girl doesn't know how to have one.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
It either means she's watched to much T.V. or read to many romance novels that it's altered her perception of an orgasm.

You can have sex with a girl all night, do all the right things but if her mind isn't into, she won't have one.

This girl doesn't know how to have one.
i know about the whole "mental stimulation" thing...and i find it hard to believe this girl hasn't been with a guy who knows what he's doing. i'm all for getting head and fvcking the **** out of her til I'm through, but its a lot better if she's getting pleasure out of it.

am i just out of luck?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orgasm 101:
Intro: If you know you cvm prematurely, masturbate before anything... less you risking the moment.
Step 1: Ensure that she takes a good shower and is properly CLEAN down there. ( in fact take shower together)
Step 2: Get yourself and herself in the MOOD. (start by kiss touching her at her sensitive places (neck, eye, and tits) aka smooching. Remember to take things slow.
step 3: Don't try to kiss her until about 5 minutes into smooching. ( all this time her pant is certain to be wet). Then kiss s.l.o.w.l.y then pull back. Ha...
step 4: Go for the titty and suck on it like you're from an orphanage. Give it a light bit. Don't bit too much... then move on to the pvssy. Give it a little tongue then pull up and say
You: " do you like that??? "
Her: "oh... yeah... keep going"

Got the gist!

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to be attracted to you, and totally relaxed. She has to trust you.

Don't tell her "I'm going to give you an orgasm", that puts her under pressure to "perform."

All women are able to have an orgasm.

Lots of foreplay, lots of kissing, and lots of oral sex. Read up on the "G spot" and "deep spot" (Google them.) Tease her (two steps forward, one step back.)