greatsnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2017
- Messages
- 648
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 37
Let her know you have your own interests early or else it could get worse. If she complains about that/continues to be overbearing, I’d cut it loose....
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
LOLWhat the hell man... I thought we were players for life
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Agreed. The way women can Stone wall, dudes need to put their foot down.The issue is we men know that women get approached at bars, hell thats half the purpose of them.
I don't mind if my gf goes out now and again with the ladies for a happy hour, but if its an evening out with the girls, then she is well aware she is placing herself into oncoming traffic of men hitting on her. I am not cool with that and neither is any man if they are honest.
This is why its important to set boundaries from the start. A girl has to be really awesome for me to give more than 2 nights a week to. Define your expectations and stick to them. Don't cave because you get horny either! If she likes it great, if not then go who cares. Most of the time they will go along with it.So it's been a month.
Before this it had been almost 3 years since my last (With the BPD one)
The relationship is good, my girlfriend is attractive and a very kind and caring person. We have heaps in common.
But already I'm starting to think .."man I wish I could just chill on my own tonight"
It's not that I'm not happy with her or want anyone else, I am and I don't. But I think I'll always be a guy who just likes plenty of his own space.
I'm just saying this because I know there's guys who think just having a good girlfriend will "fix everything" but trust me, there's downsides, and having a share of someone else's emotional wellbeing is pressure.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.