Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's weird how nobody in society is doing cold approaches...

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who has no idea about this community, but he is always getting phone numbers off random girls off the street.

This is all he sais " Hi, do you have a BF (Her: no) Can I get your number then."

He is never short of girls. He is always bringing the bakery chick home, the check out chicks, the waitresses, real estate agents etc.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL - I am surprised that people can question whether a relationship can develop from a cold approach. The approach is creating a context for turning a stranger into an acquaintance and seeing where it goes from there. Having moved around a lot, if I relied only existing social circles to meet people, I would be one lonely person.

For the record, even in my Nice Guy days, my two longest LTRs came from cold approaches.

How many of your friends and acquaintances were strangers you met somewhere? Honestly, even your oldest friends were relationships that probably started "Cold" e.g. your best friend that you met in kindergarten. A lot of the DJ tips I see about approaching have the common theme of treating the HB10's like just another person. The biggest difference is that you can make friends while relying on the other person to approach you but you are unlikely to get an HB if you do not initiate the approach.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yahooey said:
LOL - I am surprised that people can question whether a relationship can develop from a cold approach. The approach is creating a context for turning a stranger into an acquaintance and seeing where it goes from there. Having moved around a lot, if I relied only existing social circles to meet people, I would be one lonely person.

For the record, even in my Nice Guy days, my two longest LTRs came from cold approaches.

How many of your friends and acquaintances were strangers you met somewhere? Honestly, even your oldest friends were relationships that probably started "Cold" e.g. your best friend that you met in kindergarten. A lot of the DJ tips I see about approaching have the common theme of treating the HB10's like just another person. The biggest difference is that you can make friends while relying on the other person to approach you but you are unlikely to get an HB if you do not initiate the approach.
exactly. cold approach is when you become more social but cold approaching is surely a game where you need to get teh reason to meet the person or else you need to go direct. So, it actually depends on the social boundaries how we meet someone cold.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlekNovy said:
Never seen anyone outside the community cold approach.
You need to stop hanging around nerds. I have 3 good friends and 2 of them do cold approaches.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The naysayers on here are retarded! The first 2 pages were particularly bad.

I really don't care if you want to make excuses for your own lack of success with women, but by issues FALSE, blanket statements ("Cold approaches never work/never result in an LTR/never result in a lay) you really anger me because some guy who needs COURAGE AND SUPPORT from this site to change his life may read that and be too scared to try cold daytime approaches. Shame on you.

For the record, I'm the guy Luke Skywalker quotes who got a same-day lay from a bookstore cold approach about 6 weeks ago.

For the record, my last gf was HOT and I met her COLD at a bookstore ("What are you looking for?") and on our first date she told me she noticed me and was hoping I'd talk to her.

For the record, I've had SEVERAL day 2's from cold approaches with HOT girls.

And for the record, I think I really SUCK at cold apporaching. I get AA bad. I chicken out more than I approach. I am not super good looking or even close. I am not buff. I am not "smooth" with a golden tongue.

How on earth do you think people used to meet people before myspace and match/yahoo existed??

TALK TO GIRLS... in the bookstore, at the mall, at lunch.

You can get LAID. You can get a GIRLFRIEND. You can get a DATE.

Just keep doing it and get better at it.

Read my approach journal. REad everyone else's. Read Jayer. Read some old school Pugsley and JWhite. Those 2 guys are the ones who inspered me years ago and caused me to meet my now-ex. Who, again, was HOT, and who, again, was approached COLD in a Borders Bookstore I stopped in on my way home from work. SPECIFICALLY TO SARGE, because I hate going to bars and clubs.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:
The naysayers on here are retarded! The first 2 pages were particularly bad.

I really don't care if you want to make excuses for your own lack of success with women, but by issues FALSE, blanket statements ("Cold approaches never work/never result in an LTR/never result in a lay) you really anger me because some guy who needs COURAGE AND SUPPORT from this site to change his life may read that and be too scared to try cold daytime approaches. Shame on you.

For the record, I'm the guy Luke Skywalker quotes who got a same-day lay from a bookstore cold approach about 6 weeks ago.

For the record, my last gf was HOT and I met her COLD at a bookstore ("What are you looking for?") and on our first date she told me she noticed me and was hoping I'd talk to her.

For the record, I've had SEVERAL day 2's from cold approaches with HOT girls.

And for the record, I think I really SUCK at cold apporaching. I get AA bad. I chicken out more than I approach. I am not super good looking or even close. I am not buff. I am not "smooth" with a golden tongue.

How on earth do you think people used to meet people before myspace and match/yahoo existed??

TALK TO GIRLS... in the bookstore, at the mall, at lunch.

You can get LAID. You can get a GIRLFRIEND. You can get a DATE.

Just keep doing it and get better at it.

Read my approach journal. REad everyone else's. Read Jayer. Read some old school Pugsley and JWhite. Those 2 guys are the ones who inspered me years ago and caused me to meet my now-ex. Who, again, was HOT, and who, again, was approached COLD in a Borders Bookstore I stopped in on my way home from work. SPECIFICALLY TO SARGE, because I hate going to bars and clubs.
man, very true, if you see in my previous posts I was one of the guys who said that cold approaching is bad, but I don't know why more thinking of the matter convinced me that you need to meet women if you want more success with woman. So, you need to approach cold. I am not talking if you would get a lay or any close with that, but you are only giving yourself a chance. Your just increasing the possibilities.

But that being said, I would say cold approaching is a tricky art. Not all time you can go indirect since I think that needs other factors to work for you. Secondly, if you go direct to especially very hot girls, then she would think you are just another chump. It is not the beauty of the girl that counts but the social value of the girl that counts. I am really confused somewhat. And I still think picking up hotties cold needs really a strong game and best, if done direct. Cold Approaching is what you need to do AT ALL TIME but the right way you should be doing it will not let you do it.

But mind it guys, I am still one of the guys who is out in the field approaching cold at every possible chance and where I feel I can do it!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Why did you pick that girl to approach anyways? Of all the girls that day why her?
She was the third or fourth girl I tried talking to at Borders that day. The other 2 or 3 blew me off. I am glad I saw her on the way out, and decided to stay and try talking to her.

And she was way better looking that the others. Just proves you need to get in the field and approach, approach, approach!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
In these sort of scenarios, you risk girls like you only for oyour wealth or material possesions. The vibe you project 24/7 is the best way to attract girls. If you have a strong, masculine, confident vibe about yourself, this will beat wealth, fame, looks etc, which are all shallow and no girl will be GENUINELY attracted to you if you have these things but do not have the right vibe about yourself.
I agree with what you have to say about CONFIDENCE, being strong and masculine. Woman are very attracted to this. But lets not fool ourselves here woman are very shallow creatures. SOCIAL STATUS is very important when a girls doesn't know sh1t about you. Having a ferrari makes the girl wonder I wonder what he does for a living? He can't be some loser geek since he is driving a ferarri. Everyone uses everyone for something. A girl may use you because your good in bed, or because you have money, or because you have a big c0ck. Friends even use friends. I use friends because I have a good time with certain people. Now when people misuse you than thats a different story.

If your nothing you will attract nothing. If a guy is 400 pounds I don't care what type of vibe he is projecting he will not do well with woman. You have to bring something to the table. Its not just vibe, its more than that.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lookyoung said:
I agree with what you have to say about CONFIDENCE, being strong and masculine. Woman are very attracted to this. But lets not fool ourselves here woman are very shallow creatures. SOCIAL STATUS is very important when a girls doesn't know sh1t about you. Having a ferrari makes the girl wonder I wonder what he does for a living? He can't be some loser geek since he is driving a ferarri. Everyone uses everyone for something. A girl may use you because your good in bed, or because you have money, or because you have a big c0ck. Friends even use friends. I use friends because I have a good time with certain people. Now when people misuse you than thats a different story.

If your nothing you will attract nothing.
Exactly...:up:

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
all right man .. this is the best thing you are doing :D
i LOVE you ... :D I WILL do same as you do, cause now I've fulfilled my belief that cold approaches are great way to meet girls PLUS you master your game and you have no fear from approaches.
THANKS MAN ... don't stop the game :p:D

Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
I was walking round doing some day game yesterday and I realised the truth of this....how can it be that out of thousands and thousands of people, I was the ONLY male in the city that was open to the possibility of meeting girls in daytime, everyday places such as the street, shops, shopping centre etc? How come I was the ONLY guy, out of thousands of guys, who was approaching girls in that enviroment?
That's because everyone is working their sorry @sses off to support their worthless marriages. My unattached empty/meaningless lifestyle is looking pretty good at this point.