Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's weird how nobody in society is doing cold approaches...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more day game (or even night game) I do, the more I realise how f*cking blinded society is to the possiblity of meeting girls through cold approaches.

I was walking round doing some day game yesterday and I realised the truth of this....how can it be that out of thousands and thousands of people, I was the ONLY male in the city that was open to the possibility of meeting girls in daytime, everyday places such as the street, shops, shopping centre etc? How come I was the ONLY guy, out of thousands of guys, who was approaching girls in that enviroment?

Every time I go out sarging now, it hits me like a ton of bricks that we've got so a HUGE advantage over the rest of society when it comes to meeting girls. It really is scary how badly society has been blinded to the stuff we do.

We literally have no competition. We literally have the whole pick of the women for ourselves, especially in the daytime. I honestly think the very fact we even do cold approaches is a huge DHV in itself, as it IMMEDIATELY makes us stand out from the rest of society.

Everyone else seems to meet 'through friends' or 'by chance' or 'on the internet' or 'at arranged events like speed dating or singles' nights'. But cold approaching is by far the best way to meet girls, yet mainstream society doesn't even seem to realise this possiblity!

Now I'm not saying we're 'better' than other men or whatever, as I think all people are equal. But it's just so ****ed up that when I'm out day sarging, NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY else is doing this! (Nobody outside the PU community, that is).

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually im not convinced on the idea of cold approaches, particularly not in a pub/nightclub. i mean, something natural that happens is one thing but a cold approach in the middle of the street? almost always will lead to a flake even where u get initial response.

tell me about this success mate, im genuiely intrigued though...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud No1 said:
actually im not convinced on the idea of cold approaches, particularly not in a pub/nightclub. i mean, something natural that happens is one thing but a cold approach in the middle of the street? almost always will lead to a flake even where u get initial response.

You, my friend, have a lot to learn and a lot of limiting beliefs to unlearn...

Study the seduction community a bit more, read up some info about cold approaching in the daytime, then get out there and try it for yourself.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Stud No1 said:

The OP is giddy because he can approach girls cold, but reality is that girls very rarely hook up with strangers they meet via a cold approach, it's usually through friends, parties etc. as social proof is very important. Soon he'll learn that cold approaching as a lone wolf means nothing. Evidence is here, lots of us have done cold approaches and we don't have attractive girlfriends. The cool guys with female friends etc do.

MM

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
You, my friend, have a lot to learn and a lot of limiting beliefs to unlearn...

Study the seduction community a bit more, read up some info about cold approaching in the daytime, then get out there and try it for yourself.
Perhaps. But i do alright as it is so its never been a problem.

I mean, going out to sarge on an afternoon just isn't necessary or at all desirable for me.

Tell me of any recent success you've had buddy, im interested to hear, it could change my outlook ...

ArtVandelay

Banned
Reaction score
There's a reason guys don't do it. Women aren't looking to get hit on during the middle of the day. Some weirdo walks up to her at Best Buy when she's shopping and tries to talk to her, she's at best going to laugh at you, at worst going to take pepper spray out of her pocketbook. (I've had both happen.) I don't know how it is in England, but "through friends" is the way to go here.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArtVandelay said:
There's a reason guys don't do it. Women aren't looking to get hit on during the middle of the day. Some weirdo walks up to her at Best Buy when she's shopping and tries to talk to her, she's at best going to laugh at you, at worst going to take pepper spray out of her pocketbook. (I've had both happen.) I don't know how it is in England, but "through friends" is the way to go here.
How do you usually approach them?

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
The OP is giddy because he can approach girls cold, but reality is that girls very rarely hook up with strangers they meet via a cold approach, it's usually through friends, parties etc. as social proof is very important. Soon he'll learn that cold approaching as a lone wolf means nothing. Evidence is here, lots of us have done cold approaches and we don't have attractive girlfriends. The cool guys with female friends etc do.

MM
Yes, thats how i perceive it

A successful cold approach (that develops into a relationship) is very much the exception i would say.

I mean, one things getting the coffee shop girls phone number after building up a bit of rapport - but cold approaching a stranger on the street is bound to give poor results really. Also, if you've got that much confidence and game then you shouldnt need to cold appraoch in the first place.

Like, noone really popular with girls and people in general will have to run around the streets sarging would they?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
The OP is giddy because he can approach any girl cold or whatever, but the reality is that girls very rarely hook up with strangers they meet via a cold approach, it is usually through friends, parties etc.
Complete b*llsh*t. I regularly get numbers, instant dates and k closes from daytime sarging. I rarely even bother with night sarging.

Mad Manic said:
Soon he'll learn that cold approaching as a lone wolf means nothing.
What the f*ck? Approaching as a lone wolf is EVERYTHING. If you can be the source of your own confidence, i.e. entirerely self sufficient, this is the ultimate point to get to. You don't know what you're talking about. Your obvious inexperience shows. The man a girl is looking for is confident on his own and doesn't need to be out with his mates while sarging for girls.

Mad Manic said:
Evidence is here, lots of us have done cold approaches and we don't have attractive girlfriends. The cool guys with hot female friends etc. do.
Evidence is where? If you have done cold approaches and don't have attractive girlfriends, then you haven't developed your skillset enough yet. Or you have limiting beliefs in your head about what's possible. I have met many attractive girls from day game, and I am friends with dozens of PUAs who have also had similar success. So if this is 'not possible', how come myself and others have proven otherwise?

Your own limited reality and your inability to broaden your mind on what's possible is holding you back.

Also, you don't get good overnight. I have done thousands upon thousands of approaches over the past 6 years that I've been in the PU community. Too many newbies try a bit of cold approaching, don't get the success they want, then claim 'it doesn't work. You've only got yourselves to blame.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArtVandelay said:
F*ck me, I didn't realise how negative SoSuave.com was these days.

I live in England, and I get AMAZING success from daytime sarging. If you're getting such bad responses, it's about YOU and YOUR SKILLSET (or lack thereof), not the girl.

I'm never perceived as 'some weirdo', and almost always get a good response, even if the sarge doesn't lead anywhere.

'Though Friends' is only the way to go if you lack the ability to cold approach anytime, anyplace. Like I said, with a good skillset, you literally can meet women anywhere and with no competition!

Good luck, but until you change your negative thinking, you won't get anywhere.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Complete b*llsh*t. I regularly get numbers, instant dates and k closes from daytime sarging. I rarely even bother with night sarging.
So have I, but where are the f-closes and where is the hottie girlfriend? Girls seem to be willing to chat, swap numbers, insta date and maybe kiss but where's the real end product? I haven't read anything on this site to suggest people have cold approached and have girlfriends from it. We do it but there#s no evidence of success. We are all at square one still.

Guitar_Whizz said:
What the f*ck? Approaching as a lone wolf is EVERYTHING. If you can be the source of your own confidence, i.e. entirerely self sufficient, this is the ultimate point to get to. You don't know what you're talking about. Your obvious inexperience shows. The man a girl is looking for is confident on his own and doesn't need to be out with his mates while sarging for girls.
LOL very nice in theory, but social proof counts. If you have lots of social proof and cold approach a hottie and invite her to a cool party then yes that can work. But one-on-one cold approach and no social proof seems to result in nothing.

Guitar_Whizz said:
Evidence is where? If you have done cold approaches and don't have attractive girlfriends, then you haven't developed your skillset enough yet. Or you have limiting beliefs in your head about what's possible. I have met many attractive girls from day game, and I am friends with dozens of PUAs who have also had similar success. So if this is 'not possible', how come myself and others have proven otherwise?
Proven what? Where are the lay reports? Wheres the photos of you and a hottie rubbing against each other? It's just chat and number swapping.

Guitar_Whizz said:
Your own limited reality and your inability to broaden your mind on what's possible is holding you back.

Also, you don't get good overnight. I have done thousands upon thousands of approaches over the past 6 years that I've been in the PU community. Too many newbies try a bit of cold approaching, don't get the success they want, then claim 'it doesn't work. You've only got yourselves to blame.
So what success have you had? Not a lot it seems, 6 years of toil and your definition of success was in your own words number closes and k-closes?

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Thats a poor outlook MM.

Its a victim outlook, of them "guys who are getting *****es" and me, who isn't.

Most of the guys who do cold approach aren't in the seduction community or naturals, naturally their going to crash and burn.

It really is surprising of how many people on here have such a negative outlook on approaching girls, talking to girls, and anything out of the norm they haven't done. You might have got negative effects because your approach is bad, not the fact that your approaching them.

The one thing that I've learned from my step away from an AFC was that girls love to get approached, and they like to make conversation.
Ultimately lack of social proof and actually needing to cold approach will bite me in the ass. It has done before, everything's gone fine but I don't have the social proof to seal the deal. I can't invite her anywhere or bring her along to anything so it's gone down the pan. Which brings me back to my point, if you had social proof then you wouldn't need CA's anyway.

MM

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud No1 said:
Yes, thats how i perceive it

A successful cold approach (that develops into a relationship) is very much the exception i would say.
For guys outside the seduction community, yes. But once you've expanded your reality, you will consider cold approaches completely normal.

Stud No1 said:
I mean, one things getting the coffee shop girls phone number after building up a bit of rapport - but cold approaching a stranger on the street is bound to give poor results really.
I get fantastic results, and know many other UK PUAs who do too.

Stud No1 said:
Also, if you've got that much confidence and game then you shouldnt need to cold appraoch in the first place..
Why not? Where else are you going to meet girls? Nightclubs and bars are not my scene (though I occasionally sarge them for a change); through friends or by chance is too hit and miss; and online is a bit lame. That leaves ONLY cold approaches...where you have the pick of the whole world.

Stud No1 said:
Like, noone really popular with girls and people in general will have to run around the streets sarging would they?
I sometimes dedicate an entire day to sarging, but for the most part I just integrate this into my normal lifestyle. So if I'm going to a shop, or on a train or a bus or to a mall or to an eating place, and there is a girl I like the look of, I'll approach - simple as that. The idea is to seize all those wonderful opportunities that are around you every day of your life, whenever you leave your house. It's a lifestyle, part of who you naturally are, not something you just 'do'.

Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
So have I, but where are the f-closes and where is the hottie girlfriend? Girls seem to be willing to chat, swap numbers, insta date and maybe kiss but where's the real end product? I haven't read anything on this site to suggest people have cold approached and have girlfriends from it. We do it but there#s no evidence of success. We are all at square one still.
For the record, I've noticed this thread on the site. This cold approach resulted in a guy getting laid about four hours later, but of course, perhaps either his inner game was solid, or the girl was especially easy, but here goes:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141862&highlight=conference

But for the record, a successful cold approach resulting form a lay from a normal girl that's not a hooker, and that arose from verbal dialogue, is here.

I've also read on other sites of people picking up girls, and getting laid with them at their parents house, etc... so, I don't know whether or not these stories are true, but I know they exist.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic, I think your attitude is negative and limiting. I don't even see any point in telling you about my successes, as you are so skeptical anyway. I don't post every encounter online; I rarely have time for that. I have had lays, k closes, numbers, instant dates, even had a gf for a while....I have nothing to prove to anyone, and I'm just trying to get people to expand their realities as to what's possible.

My definition of success with women now is simply approaching someone I find attractive, anytime, anyplace, and giving it my best shot, and having a good solid interaction. If it leads anywhere, great, if not, I learned something more and had a great time.

The idea about needing social proof is sound, but really in day game (or even night game), if you're a confident, alpha male, it doesn't make it difference if you're alone or socially proofed....it's NEVER been a problem for me, and I am much more focused when I am out solo sarging, thus leading to better results.

Relying on having friends there for 'support' or 'a confidence boost' becomes a crutch, and therefore I honestly think 'social proof' is overrated (though it is a valid theory).

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to let you know, alot of girls don't even open themselves to approach, so unless you come up with something extremely witty right on the spot, you're fighting an uphill battle. And by "uphill," I mean a straight vertical line.

I'm not saying it doesn't work ya know? But I think cold approaches are A NUMBERS GAME! If the girl isn't open to approach in the first place, it doesn't matter what game you spit, she'll ignore it.

So you gotta consider, what actually IS a cold approach? A pair of girls eyeing you at the mall, giving obvious IOI, I'm pretty sure you can pull off a successful approach. I've been APPROACHED by girls out during the daytime, or night in public places such as a mall. However, these girls were all ugly so I would just be polite and seem rather uninteresting.

However, understand that even if your a fairly attractive guy (like myself), a VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of girls will give out those IOIs. Whenever I go out in public whether on a date or just out, I rarely see any girl worth approaching giving me an IOI. Most girls will wonder "What the hell is this guy thinking...how unattractive of him!" or "Doesn't this guy go to any parties? Ohmygosh he's probably unpopular, how unattractive!"

Really, if a girl can go back and fvck guys in her social circle, or guys who are networked/connected with her who she knows aren't creeps, Why the hell would you even have a godforsaken chance at getting her?

Think about it.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Just to let you know, alot of girls don't even open themselves to approach, so unless you come up with something extremely witty right on the spot, you're fighting an uphill battle. And by "uphill," I mean a straight vertical line.

I'm not saying it doesn't work ya know? But I think cold approaches are A NUMBERS GAME! If the girl isn't open to approach in the first place, it doesn't matter what game you spit, she'll ignore it.
I can see your limiting beliefs there, my friend. Cold approaching is a game of skill as well as numbers.

If a girl 'isn't open' to an approach, just move on to another girl. But I find that most strangers respond positivly to me now anyway.

I never find cold approaches in the daytime an 'uphill battle'. I've had girls tell me they're glad I stopped to talk to them because 'people don't talk to each other enough these days'.

I wish you well; I used to think negatively like you, but after 6 years learning seduction I've changed and seen the truth.

Best wishes.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Best wishes.
My post wasn't finished, I editted it.

But those girls who said they were glad you talked to them...that seems like a response a girl would give to an AFC.....it resembles the "I'm glad I have an emotional tampon to talk to" sort of deal.

My whole point is, cold approaches outside of night game is possible, but most girls already havve a steady supply of d1ck, most of which they don't even know about yet....but they are still networked to it.

Its the same thing with gorillas and chimpanzees, in order for a male to get with the females in a group, he actually has to penetrate the whole society and make himself known, not just the female herself.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now personally I have had plenty of success with the coldapproach at bars and clubs. I have fvcked quite a few girls through this avenue off the coldapproach. As far as Daytime approaches go I have had very little success. Woman I feel have to have some type of comfort level and that is too hard to do in the daytime approach. At least in the bar and the club you could chat with her friends and introduce them to your friends and build some rapport.

In the daytime approach that is hard to do. I have not seen too many real life examples of success with the coldapproach on this forum. Now I am not going to say not to do the daytime coldapproach, but it appears to have a 1% success rate on this forum.

Success meaning a lay. When I say a coldapproach I don't mean the girl you see at the bus stop once a week or the girl that is a regular customer at the store you work at.

Coldapproach works best with social status and rapport which is hard to do in the daytime. There are a few exceptions to the rule.

If you own a ferrari and approach a girl after she seen you walking out of it.

If your at the beach and have the rare perfect body.

These are the type of situations were your success rate will go up.