Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's weird how nobody in society is doing cold approaches...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
So you gotta consider, what actually IS a cold approach? A pair of girls eyeing you at the mall, giving obvious IOI, I'm pretty sure you can pull off a successful approach.
A cold approach is where you approach someone you've never met before.

LostAndConfused said:
However, understand that even if your a fairly attractive guy (like myself), a VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of girls will give out those IOIs. Whenever I go out in public whether on a date or just out, I rarely see any girl worth approaching giving me an IOI.
You don't need to wait for IOIs, my friend. Just ASSUME the girl wants to be approached and will respond positively to you. This will manifest in your body language etc, and you'll much likely get a better response.

LostAndConfused said:
Most girls will wonder "What the hell is this guy thinking...how unattractive of him!" or "Doesn't this guy go to any parties? Ohmygosh he's probably unpopular, how unattractive!"
I don't know of ANY girl that thinks that way...and if girls you're meeting are thinking stuff like this, then there's something about YOU and the way you're carrying yourself that's making them think this way. If you project the vibe of a genuinely cool, confident guy, girls will assume you're a sociable kind of guy anyway.

LostAndConfused said:
Really, if a girl can go back and fvck guys in her social circle, or guys who are networked/connected with her who she knows aren't creeps, Why the hell would you even have a godforsaken chance at getting her?
Because girls love to meet new guys....look, their 'mating receptors' are always on, no matter what you think. A classy, confident approach will almost always be well received. You might not always get the girl, but you'll get great responses most of the time.

Seriously, I think you project a slightly bitter attitude about this, and girls will pick up on this negative vibe, thus meaning you won't get success, then you'll be back here *****ing and complaining again.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
As far as Daytime approaches go I have had very little success. Woman I feel have to have some type of comfort level and that is too hard to do in the daytime approach.
It's easy to get good rapport and comfort levels during the daytime. It's a learnable skill like anything else. Again, your previous conditioning and limiting beliefs are holding you back.

lookyoung said:
Coldapproach works best with social status and rapport which is hard to do in the daytime. There are a few exceptions to the rule.
You project your status with your vibe. It's just a certain alpha male aura you have about yourself that girl pick up on. You don't need to be in any particular environment to project status.

lookyoung said:
If you own a ferrari and approach a girl after she seen you walking out of it.

If your at the beach and have the rare perfect body.

These are the type of situations were your success rate will go up.
I disagree. In these sort of scenarios, you risk girls like you only for oyour wealth or material possesions. The vibe you project 24/7 is the best way to attract girls. If you have a strong, masculine, confident vibe about yourself, this will beat wealth, fame, looks etc, which are all shallow and no girl will be GENUINELY attracted to you if you have these things but do not have the right vibe about yourself.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
But those girls who said they were glad you talked to them...that seems like a response a girl would give to an AFC.....it resembles the "I'm glad I have an emotional tampon to talk to" sort of deal.

My whole point is, cold approaches outside of night game is possible, but most girls already havve a steady supply of d1ck, most of which they don't even know about yet....but they are still networked to it.
From reading your responses, I can see you are NOT talking from the point of view of someone who has been out there doing approaches for yourself. If you had, you'd probably be reporting different results, at least after you'd given it some time to get to a decent standard.

I talk from my 6 years of experience in the game, having done many thousands of cold approaches during that time.

It doesn't matter how many other guys a girl is 'seeing' or what goofy ass 'boyfriend' she's with - girls are inherently attracted to a strong, masculine, confident, guy, and if you can comvey those traits to her during your approach then you're in. Boyfriends, FBs, etc don't come into it.

I see you're only 18. You have a long way to go, and I hope and pary you change your thinking to a more positive nature for your own good and your own success.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll support ya on this one, Guitar Whizz.

I like your post about approaching women becoming a part of your everyday life. In my experience, I don't have to necessarily "go out sarging", but if I see a girl I want to talk to on my way to do something, I'll try to do something to get her attention. It's amazing how easy women are to talk to, even if they don't know you. The WORST typical scenario is that they aren't warm to you or just don't say anything back to you (like if you're walking down the street and you say Hi to them). I've NEVER had a woman pepper-spray me, slap me, tell me to f*ck off, nothing.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is great you have success with the coldapproach. Give us some reallife examples were you coldapproached and you actually ended up getting laid. Tell us were? How? Give us a story. I have not seen too many success daytime approaches and would love to hear some.

El Jefe

Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Mad Manic, I think your attitude is negative and limiting. I don't even see any point in telling you about my successes, as you are so skeptical anyway. I don't post every encounter online; I rarely have time for that. I have had lays, k closes, numbers, instant dates, even had a gf for a while....I have nothing to prove to anyone, and I'm just trying to get people to expand their realities as to what's possible.

My definition of success with women now is simply approaching someone I find attractive, anytime, anyplace, and giving it my best shot, and having a good solid interaction. If it leads anywhere, great, if not, I learned something more and had a great time.

The idea about needing social proof is sound, but really in day game (or even night game), if you're a confident, alpha male, it doesn't make it difference if you're alone or socially proofed....it's NEVER been a problem for me, and I am much more focused when I am out solo sarging, thus leading to better results.

Relying on having friends there for 'support' or 'a confidence boost' becomes a crutch, and therefore I honestly think 'social proof' is overrated (though it is a valid theory).
My boy does that. If he sees a chick he finds attractive, he'll approach her.. doesn't matter if he's in just a plain white tee and house shoes or by himself or whatever. He's gotten numbers, pu$$y, relationships, etc...

In his own words: "I'm telling you man, every time I see a decent looking girl now I make moves on it cuz you never want any opportunity to pass. Don't let their looks fool you.. All of 'em are just tryna get attention and in the long run, just want some d!ck."

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fairly good at cold approaching but only when I use indirect. There has to be a reason for me to talk to the girl or the whole interaction just seems forced. In the past, I've done real well in picking up hairdressers or girls who work at certain places. I'm also real good in grocery stores or some kind of place like that if there is a good reason for me to strike up a conversation.

In my line of work, I have to talk to a lot of strangers so it doesn't feel awkward for me to cold approach. Though it does feel forced and awkward when I use canned lines.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my current gf through a cold approach in a bookstore

just let your nuts hang and have fun with it

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
The idea about needing social proof is sound, but really in day game (or even night game), if you're a confident, alpha male, it doesn't make it difference if you're alone or socially proofed....it's
personally I don't think that social proof and being alone are mutually exclusive, but thats just me. A girl will assume a LOT about you based on your frame, how strong it is, how congruent it is.

the whole idea of passing shyt tests, for example, is to IMPLY that you have all kinds of options which means implicity that you come pre-approved socially, even if you are rolling solo.

However, I can totally understand how not having a strong congruent frame can lead to a belief in the necesity of explicit rather than implicit social proof.

There are literally way more things possible than we can imagine, if only we'd allow ourselves to expand our thinking just a little bit.

Inspiring post, Guitar Whizz. Thanks.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people seriously arguing about whether you can be successful off of cold approaches? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. There are probably 5,000+ LR's online that vouch for the use of cold approach. My God, get out of your house. I see so many people blaming stupid things like social proof and women for THEIR problems. Man up. Change yourself. No one is else is going to change you but YOU. No wonder there are never any FR's on this board.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Just to let you know, alot of girls don't even open themselves to approach, so unless you come up with something extremely witty right on the spot, you're fighting an uphill battle. And by "uphill," I mean a straight vertical line.

I'm not saying it doesn't work ya know? But I think cold approaches are A NUMBERS GAME! If the girl isn't open to approach in the first place, it doesn't matter what game you spit, she'll ignore it.

So you gotta consider, what actually IS a cold approach? A pair of girls eyeing you at the mall, giving obvious IOI, I'm pretty sure you can pull off a successful approach. I've been APPROACHED by girls out during the daytime, or night in public places such as a mall. However, these girls were all ugly so I would just be polite and seem rather uninteresting.

However, understand that even if your a fairly attractive guy (like myself), a VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of girls will give out those IOIs. Whenever I go out in public whether on a date or just out, I rarely see any girl worth approaching giving me an IOI. Most girls will wonder "What the hell is this guy thinking...how unattractive of him!" or "Doesn't this guy go to any parties? Ohmygosh he's probably unpopular, how unattractive!"

Really, if a girl can go back and fvck guys in her social circle, or guys who are networked/connected with her who she knows aren't creeps, Why the hell would you even have a godforsaken chance at getting her?

Think about it.

thats what i think. hangout places are ok for cold approach, but when they are moving, its pretty damn hard. in fact, clubs and bars are best where they expect to be hit on. so its natural. in a coffee shop, grocery shop, or streets, u come across her by chance or make it look like by chance, and start a small talk but if she does not want to take it to the next level or want to continue it, you will come off as weird. so it is a crash and burn numbers game.

and this is very true of where the society is conservative. girls dont open easily. they will laugh and maybe have small chats but its because they are polite and meek.

and i also think why would any boy who is very popular with girls would ever go cold approaching on the streets. she has a life and she is busy in that. if u r blocking her way, she may politely brush u off. thats what they do. first of all, i think any kinda approach only work if she is in a receptive mood. damn, what foolish, u can always talk with a girl, she is not a wild tiger, of course! but we want teh ultimate result, isnt it? i dont know how it is outside india but in india, its like if the girl is open to that, then only go for it otherwise, u r doomed to fail.

have u ever seen salesman on the streets trying to sell something, some of us bark at them, some of us just smile and get past them them.... u know why, because he is needy. this is the basic thing we have in our minds as humans.

now in the favour of Guitar Whizz, high status body language and situations make cold approaches work. if u come out of the blue and try to start up chatting in certain situations, it wont work. but when the situation is right and u r acting like a winner, u get it! so its not a numbers game, i will say. but a skill which needs to be developed where u can actually understand if u should approach or not and then again how you should approach. girls that are quite open and aggressive or bold can take cold approaches but they tend to p!ss the boy off also, u no kinda naughty ones. some are flirtatious and you can see that through their behaviour. they are generally feminine. some are just very good girls and very serious.

and i personally dont have the guts and i think i dont need to approach girls cold, because not to brag, im an attractive person, and the moment i approach anybody, they get flattered and at the same time, they have thsi thought at the back of their mind, that this guy is handsome, he has a lot of options and he is just trying to take his chance upon me. this is instantly activating their defense shields. cold approaches work best for not so good looking guys i think. if she si damn hot and situation is right, i might consider taht.

Last edited:

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
the advantage of a cold approach: she doesn't have her anti slut shielding up. so you can make contact without to much trouble, the more fun part of it, is picking out the right girls. The way I do it is I'll propose to go to lunch right at that moment

than again personally I don't care where I'm at and what the situation is if I'm going in, I go in

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
schttrj said:
and i also think why would any boy who is very popular with girls would ever go cold approaching on the streets. she has a life and she is busy in that.
Exactly, this is the crux of it.

Bottom line: I have no qualms about cold approaching, and I do believe it can work. But it can only work if you are a cool socially proofed guy with a decent lifestyle and social network anyway. If you manage to CA successfully you're going to have to SP yourself, there's no way a pretty girl will date someone who isn't SP'd. Invite her to a party and yes you're in with a chance, always try to set up 1-1 dates and it's over.

In other words, why are you CAing in the 1st place? You know nobody thus you CA. But that will bite you in the ass if you number close the girl.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
Are people seriously arguing about whether you can be successful off of cold approaches? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. There are probably 5,000+ LR's online that vouch for the use of cold approach. My God, get out of your house. I see so many people blaming stupid things like social proof and women for THEIR problems. Man up. Change yourself. No one is else is going to change you but YOU. No wonder there are never any FR's on this board.
You can be successful if you have the tools to back it up, but in nearly every case it's a lack of those tools that forces you to CA. Even if you are in with the girl you CA'd, unless you invite her with cool friends or go to cool parties etc. she won't bother, because she is well socially networked.

This site needs to focus way more on socially proofing guys and networking them rather than dwelling on the fantasy of a lone wolf who gets laid.

MM

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Bottom line: I have no qualms about cold approaching, and I do believe it can work. But it can only work if you are a cool socially proofed guy with a decent lifestyle and social network anyway.

MM
Bullsh*t, you don't need 'social proof' to be successful at daytime cold approaches. I've been incredibly successful as a 'lone wolf', and never needed 'social proof' to pickup girls.

Look, the reason social proof works is that it makes you seem like a man of high status. But if you're confident in your own skin and you project a positive, confident and masculine vibe, you will already be perceived as a high status male (alpha male), therefore 'social proof' is not needed.

I've had many instant dates and day 2s with pretty girls without ever having an 'social proof', so this disproves your theory. I agree social proof can be useful, but it is not necessary. Attracting girls is all about the vibe you project, whether you are a lone wolf or with a social group.

Mad Manic said:
If you manage to CA successfully you're going to have to SP yourself, there's no way a pretty girl will date someone who isn't SP'd. Invite her to a party and yes you're in with a chance, always try to set up 1-1 dates and it's over.
I've never needed to invite a girl to a party just so I can 'socially proof' myself. I project enough value when I'm by myself, therefore it's not necessary. I think you're putting too much emphasis on SP rather than working on projecting a masculine, confident vibe and making girls feel great in your presence. If you can do this, you'll score girls anytime, anyplace with you natural vibe.

If you need SP in order to get girls, there is something inherently wrong with the way you are presenting yourself to girls. SP is something to enhance what you already have, but if you are a low value guy, SP can only go so far.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
You can be successful if you have the tools to back it up, but in nearly every case it's a lack of those tools that forces you to CA. Even if you are in with the girl you CA'd, unless you invite her with cool friends or go to cool parties etc. she won't bother, because she is well socially networked.

This site needs to focus way more on socially proofing guys and networking them rather than dwelling on the fantasy of a lone wolf who gets laid.

MM
As I said before, if you're a high value guy, she'll be attracted to you whether you're a lone wolf or SP'd.

I actually think being a lone wolf approaching girls can be a good thing. It shows you're confident in yourself and do not need to rely on others to boost your confidence etc. Also, the dynamic of 1 guy, 1 girl is PERFECT for scoring same day lays. Therefore being a lone wolf is a good thing.

I'm not discounting having a social network; I think any healthy human being should have a good social network or friends and family. But when it comes to meeting women, a man needs to be self-sufficient, and therefore it's better to work alone.

You can bring her into your social network later, if you wish to do so, but for cold approaches, it's NOT necessary.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with Guitar 100%. I actually was thinking of the same EXACT thing today, and why so many people are struggling to get laid, so they resort to friends to "hook them up" or even worse, the internet.

It's just that society has made it look like it's "weird" or "inappropriate" to do cold approaches, but if your game is tight and you give off a positive vibe, it WILL work i do it all the time and my friends do it as well with positive outcomes. Don't mind the guys saying it wont work, they're the same reason why noone is doing it, cause they're scared and have no confidence.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
People are guarded due to excessive competition.. and fear of loosing something they worked so hard for... and now that women are now direct competition with men they often see us as adversaries..

Last edited:

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
if you think you have no intrinsic value or you're a pvssy who can't get outside his comfort zone, then you're using your social circle as a crutch. that's not something to brag about or backwards rationalize the existance of - that's something you need to work on. social proof has always been one of many externals tricks to cultivate attraction. but some guys on this board have the wrong model on how game works and think social proof is a core prerequisite for success. it's not, you don't fvckin need it, and in many situations you won't have it anyway

schttrj said:
i also think why would any boy who is very popular with girls would ever go cold approaching on the streets
because cold approaching is a natural extension of being a social person. you got this image in your head that cold approaching is always some guy on the streets in hunting mode targetting girls. it could also be a subconscious habit that's materializes when you're not afraid of strangers

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
if you think you have no intrinsic value or you're a pvssy who can't get outside his comfort zone, then you're using your social circle as a crutch. that's not something to brag about or backwards rationalize the existance of - that's something you need to work on. social proof has always been one of many externals tricks to cultivate attraction. but some guys on this board have the wrong model on how game works and think social proof is a core prerequisite for success. it's not, you don't fvckin need it, and in many situations you won't have it anyway
I don't have a social circle and it's a problem because I can't demonstrate much social value.

MM