It's unbelievable how much harder it is to get women in 23-30 range than 33-40+

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigdave17 said:
women in their 30s know their value is way way lower than that of 25 year olds so they know they have to aggressively pursue if they want anybody of quality.
Depends, with the greater factor being her SMV.

Would you rather date a 25yo 6 or or a 33 yo 9?

Would you rather date a 25 yo, 8, unemployed, uneducated hoodrat or a 33 yo, 8, educated professional.

Has less to do with age and more to do with your needs and her SMV.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Your post reminds me of a conversation I had with my co-worker, single female aged 37, There's a guy at her gym that she's interested in. Chatted with him a bit and found out his age, 40. I asked if she was going to ask him out and she said no, she said he's very good looking and could date younger women so "there's no point." She's not even going to take a chance.

I wonder how many other single women in their 30s think like that and get deterred from even trying to date good looking men in their age group?

Maybe this applies to you? If you're getting hit on by 20 somethings then you probably have some looks. Not saying you should get ugly lol but maybe there's something to what my co-worker said.
Yes it does apply to me. Women in their 20s aggressively pursue me all the time. I wish I would get 10% of that from girls my age but it never happens

Women in their 20s know their value is way way lower than that of 35 year olds so they know they have to aggressively pursue if they want anybody of quality.

I agree with guru as well.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it does apply to me. Women in their 20s aggressively pursue me all the time. I wish I would get 10% of that from girls my age but it never happens

Women in their 20s know their value is way way lower than that of 35 year olds so they know they have to aggressively pursue if they want anybody of quality.

I agree with guru as well.
people please stop responding to this nonsense. Women in their 20s have lower value than 35 year olds? He's obviously mocking everything I'm saying. Nobody in the world thinks that for real

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Depends, with the greater factor being her SMV.

Would you rather date a 25yo 6 or or a 33 yo 9?

Would you rather date a 25 yo, 8, unemployed, uneducated hoodrat or a 33 yo, 8, educated professional.

Has less to do with age and more to do with your needs and her SMV.
age is huge for women though dude

women age very hard and fast around 40-50... Also if you're a guy like me who wants to date, get married in say 3 years and have kids in 6 years...you can't date a 34 year old no matter how beautiful and wonderful of a person she is.

With all things being equal, I would say a 25 year old 6 has significantly higher dating power and value than a 8/10 35 year old...which is why I get 8/10s who are 35 who approach me and ask me out yet the women in their mid 20s don't acknowledge my existence.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
age is huge for women though dude

women age very hard and fast around 40-50... Also if you're a guy like me who wants to date, get married in say 3 years and have kids in 6 years...you can't date a 34 year old no matter how beautiful and wonderful of a person she is.

With all things being equal, I would say a 25 year old 6 has significantly higher dating power and value than a 8/10 35 year old...which is why I get 8/10s who are 35 who approach me and ask me out yet the women in their mid 20s don't acknowledge my existence.
A 25yo 6 (as you mentioned you are seeking in the past) will fall to a 4 or 5 as she ages. Why bother seeking advice for this, especially coming from a man with alleged high value?

Further, if the market of the “average” don’t invest into you, what does that really tell you about your own value?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So "8-10" 30 year olds are approaching you and you're not dating them because they're not a decade younger? Wut?

Just date them and have fun, date a 25 year old when the opportunity arises. There are some smoking hot 30 somethings out there, if they think you're hot then go for it?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So "8-10" 30 year olds are approaching you and you're not dating them because they're not a decade younger? Wut?

Just date them and have fun, date a 25 year old when the opportunity arises. There are some smoking hot 30 somethings out there, if they think you're hot then go for it?

because of this

I'm not looking to just smash

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
A 25yo 6 (as you mentioned you are seeking in the past) will fall to a 4 or 5 as she ages. Why bother seeking advice for this, especially coming from a man with alleged high value?

Further, if the market of the “average” don’t invest into you, what does that really tell you about your own value?
a 25 year old 6/10 woman is not average

a 25 year old 6/10 woman has phenomenal power in the dating market. I'm a 29 year old 7/10 male who is also supremely successful and I have way less dating power than a 6/10 25 year old woman who earns 1/10th my income

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 25 year old 6/10 woman has phenomenal power in the dating market. I'm a 29 year old 7/10 male who is also supremely successful and I have way less dating power than a 6/10 25 year old woman who earns 1/10th my income
The problem falls when the "7" male cannot attract even one HB6, despite going through the numbers. Then the validity of his being a 7 is called into question.

I have a theory, ready? If you are playing the numbers and the best you can attract are 5s, then you are a 5 at best. :eek:

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
You have to approach a lot to know what your real potential is. I used to get rejected by 6's and 7's all the time but attract 8's and 9's. It didn't make any sense to me. I made the same mistake as most guys when playing the game frequently for the first time. Women go for demographics. I can get 9's in my demographics but get rejected by 5's outside my demographics.

When I was in college, my demographic was college chicks/club chicks. Most women over 25 would reject me no matter how ugly they were, unless they were using me for sex. As a college dude my demographic was 24 and under chicks and 35+ and older cougars that were divorced/business women who use young guys for sex. Now, my demographic is 25+ women looking to settle down.

It is not as simple as "I am a 7 so I should get all 7's".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to approach a lot to know what your real potential is. I used to get rejected by 6's and 7's all the time but attract 8's and 9's. It didn't make any sense to me. I made the same mistake as most guys when playing the game frequently for the first time. Women go for demographics. I can get 9's in my demographics but get rejected by 5's outside my demographics.

When I was in college, my demographic was college chicks/club chicks. Most women over 25 would reject me no matter how ugly they were, unless they were using me for sex. As a college dude my demographic was 24 and under chicks and 35+ and older cougars that were divorced/business women who use young guys for sex. Now, my demographic is 25+ women looking to settle down.

It is not as simple as "I am a 7 so I should get all 7's".
This is true, but not within the context of OP's problem. He is seeking women 4-5 younger than him who have their shlt together, well within his demographics.

It goes something like this:

Guru: If you are playing the numbers and the best you can attract is a 5, then you are a 5 at best.

OP: Well, I'm a 7, but I don't play the numbers because I never approach, and take only the women who approach me.

Guru: Then you're a fool.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
This is true, but not within the context of OP's problem. He is seeking women 4-5 younger than him who have their shlt together, well within his demographics.

It goes something like this:

Guru: If you are playing the numbers and the best you can attract is a 5, then you are a 5 at best.

OP: Well, I'm a 7, but I don't play the numbers because I never approach, and take only the women who approach me.

Guru: Then you're a fool.

Yeah this is why I go for strictly 8+. I don't get phased by women. I've been able to handle groups of 8+ in the past. And they are no more difficult to get than 6's. They don't walk around thinking "I am an 8, it's a different game to seduce me." They are just as insecure and fall for the same sh!t as 6's. In fact, they might be easier because they don't get approached as much as the "easy" 6's.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is why I go for strictly 8+. I don't get phased by women. I've been able to handle groups of 8+ in the past. And they are no more difficult to get than 6's. They don't walk around thinking "I am an 8, it's a different game to seduce me." They are just as insecure and fall for the same sh!t as 6's. In fact, they might be easier because they don't get approached as much as the "easy" 6's.
I regularly date 9s, 10-20 years my junior. And 6s and 7s reject me too. It's hilarious.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Exactly.

A 25 year old 6/10 woman is average.

A 25 year old 6/10 woman has little power in the dating market. I'm a 39 year old 7/10 male who is also supremely successful and I have way less dating power than a 6/10 35 year old woman who earns 1/10th my income.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have attracted women in their early twenties hb 8-9's but have been rejected by hb-7's in their late 30's, also been rejected numerous times by women in their late thirties with three kids. There is really no rhyme or reason to why you have success with some and not others.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have attracted women in their early twenties hb 8-9's but have been rejected by hb-7's in their late 30's, also been rejected numerous times by women in their late thirties with three kids. There is really no rhyme or reason to why you have success with some and not others.
Many reasons for this:

1) She may think you are too good for her so any type of ensuing relation would be a pump and dump. As a (still) single attractive man, often, you wear the black eye for being a player;

2) Status incompatibility: you don’t fit into her world. She likes ABC, when you are XYZ;

3) You are not her physical type: you are tall, dark, ruggedly handsome, muscular. She likes white, lanky, pretty dudes;

4) You don’t meet her emotional needs: You are too alpha, she needs beta. You have the maturity of a guy your age, she needs a father figure. You are x, she needs y;

5) Bad timing: she is not emotionally available;

6) She’s taken: she has a bf or husband, and is just seeking attention or “testing” the market.

SMV is part of the equation. The other, largely, is giving the appearance of meeting her needs.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Dave I actually kind of empathize with your posts. It's hard to cold approach 8-10 and be successful unless you are 2 points smv over them, especially in a top 20 city with lots of options in reality and online. You seem like you've got your ****.together and trust me things get way way way better in your 30s.

My advice stay clean shaven, build a social group and meet girls through friends, and keep making money. You seem like your in great shape so keep that going. Also burn those black shoes they look awful, brown contrasts much better with jeans. Also you don't look friendly at all with that scowl.

This is gonna sound ****ty but many times I just use the bar trap technique with myself or wing. We would post up by the bar and leave a gap between us, in which a girl has to come in between us. Then I would use a line like, "does this place close at 3?" Or "does this bar have a rooftop". It doesn't matter what you say really if they are interested.

How tall are you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Dave I actually kind of empathize with your posts. It's hard to cold approach 8-10 and be successful unless you are 2 points smv over them, especially in a top 20 city with lots of options in reality and online. You seem like you've got your ****.together and trust me things get way way way better in your 30s.

My advice stay clean shaven, build a social group and meet girls through friends, and keep making money. You seem like your in great shape so keep that going. Also burn those black shoes they look awful, brown contrasts much better with jeans. Also you don't look friendly at all with that scowl.

This is gonna sound ****ty but many times I just use the bar trap technique with myself or wing. We would post up by the bar and leave a gap between us, in which a girl has to come in between us. Then I would use a line like, "does this place close at 3?" Or "does this bar have a rooftop". It doesn't matter what you say really if they are interested.

How tall are you?
I don't like the scowl either. Also he's too focused on his looks. He will have alot of success being more charming and sociable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How tall are you?
The whole powerful thing about social group is the group will speak for you. So they will be choosing you once you are a part of that group.