Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's so hard not to get mad at women

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
walk away, even the bible says its better for a man to sit on the roof than to argue with a argumentative woman, i dont know the exacts words so dont quote me on this , unless of course you are replying.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and to add to that, they need to come to that conclusion themselves.

If you try to force your perspective or conclusion on a person, especially through anger, you can rest assure they'll dig their heels in and resent you...

... and guess what you'll get in return from them? More behaviour that triggers your anger and you'll write them off as <fill in the blank> instead of examining your own behaviour .

A lot of people don't realize this when it comes to interpersonal conflict, but we often provoke the exact relationship problems we complain about.
The lies, and forced agendas, and bullsh1t and politics are part of the truth, even with all of those artificial limitations removed there would be different outcomes. But all of those 4: lies, forced agendas, bullsh1t and politics are upheld and maintained, so you may be forced to eat sh1t as result of a lie.

"oh, your product is revolutionary, it saves time, gets it done cheaper, but we are going to lie to you and downplay it and act like it's a stupid idea while we learn how to implement it ourselves." Nobody is going to say that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk away, even the bible says its better for a man to sit on the roof than to argue with a argumentative woman, i dont know the exacts words so dont quote me on this , unless of course you are replying.
It's basically what it says....

I've heard it said like this: "It is better to dwell on the ROOFTOP, than live in a house with an brawling and contentious woman".

Another variation has "rooftop" replaced with "desert".

Arguing with women especially prolonged almost always drags the man DOWN. Also don't take advise or argue with people who you wouldn't want to change positions with.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's basically what it says....

I've heard it said like this: "It is better to dwell on the ROOFTOP, than live in a house with an brawling and contentious woman".

Another variation has "rooftop" replaced with "desert".

Arguing with women especially prolonged almost always drags the man DOWN. Also don't take advise or argue with people who you wouldn't want to change positions with.
That’s strong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and to add to that, they need to come to that conclusion themselves.

If you try to force your perspective or conclusion on a person, especially through anger, you can rest assure they'll dig their heels in and resent you...

... and guess what you'll get in return from them? More behaviour that triggers your anger and you'll write them off as <fill in the blank> instead of examining your own behaviour .

A lot of people don't realize this when it comes to interpersonal conflict, but we often provoke the exact relationship problems we complain about.
Exactly, can't force anyone to do anything especially for prolonged periods. What we can do is to relax a little, while still remaining aware and vigilent and let them "choose" us. "Choosing us" is a choice that's done daily.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some really good posts in this thread. Shouldn’t need much more.

my two cents would be to detach a bit if anger or frustration is a common experience you have. It would be an indication of something else in your life, something more substantial which should concern you, that is off its axis and needs more attention than it is currently receiving.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you get mad at a kitten? Probably not, because that would be silly.
A kitten is not a free moral agent. It lives mostly by instinct and programming. Nothing is expected of it beyond its programming.

Women, however, are free moral agents. They are and should be expected to conduct themselves in a civilized, respectful manner.

Here’s how I know they are capable of this to a degree: They hold their jobs. In the workplace, they by and large live up to the expectations of their boss. They refrain from hissy-fits, bouts of crying, and nasty, disrespectful behavior for 8 hours a day because there are REPERCUSSIONS for bad behavior.

When they leave work and come back to their husbands and boyfriends, they become intolerable brats and babies because they are allowed to. Because there are no longer repercussions for their behavior.

Prior to the 1960s, women faced repercussions and the rejection of men, hence they displayed a degree of respect and that they had somewhat of a moral code. The same thing they display (imperfectly) these days at work. In the 60s, our forefathers became pvssies, afraid to offend and afraid to correct women. It has been a runaway declination ever since.

SITUATIONAL anger at women can work against a man, but the more steady, ambient anger that many of us feel, SHOULD be felt, and it should be channeled toward correcting women and holding them accountable.

The pure function and purpose of anger is that it is a motivator toward action. To sublimate it is to wear out and erode from within.

We men should do less talking about how “wrong” our anger is, and more talking about how we can constructively channel our anger for positive change.

No, I hold no anger toward a misbehaving kitten. It is incapable of moderating its behavior. However, I can in fact hold anger toward women’s behavior, since they prove every day that they can temporarily pull themselves to a higher standard in the workplace. If they can CHOOSE decent behavior in the workplace, then they can choose decent behavior with their husbands/boyfriends. They don’t do that because they don’t have to do that. They don’t do that because men are afraid of their own anger and they therefore sublimate it and instead make excuses for women’s behavior.

Funny how unlike most of you, I hold them accountable and correct them when they anger me, and what I get in return is respect and good behavior. Do I rage at them and show investment in them? No. I rationally embarrass them through conversation, turn my back on them, etc.

What they feel from that is dominance. What is the strongest drug for women? Male dominance.

Anger is not in and of itself a bad thing. It is a man’s motivating force. The trick is to channel it, harness it, and use it for constructive purposes.

I am convinced that women deeply desire a man who she believes is better than and higher than her. The wise man uses anger to enforce expectations he has of others. What most men don’t get is that men have every right to enforce expectations of women’s behaviors, just like a boss does in the workplace.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
A kitten is not a free moral agent. It lives mostly by instinct and programming. Nothing is expected of it beyond its programming.

Women, however, are free moral agents. They are and should be expected to conduct themselves in a civilized, respectful manner.

Here’s how I know they are capable of this to a degree: They hold their jobs. In the workplace, they by and large live up to the expectations of their boss. They refrain from hissy-fits, bouts of crying, and nasty, disrespectful behavior for 8 hours a day because there are REPERCUSSIONS for bad behavior.

When they leave work and come back to their husbands and boyfriends, they become intolerable brats and babies because they are allowed to. Because there are no longer repercussions for their behavior.

Prior to the 1960s, women faced repercussions and the rejection of men, hence they displayed a degree of respect and that they had somewhat of a moral code. The same thing they display (imperfectly) these days at work. In the 60s, our forefathers became pvssies, afraid to offend and afraid to correct women. It has been a runaway declination ever since.

SITUATIONAL anger at women can work against a man, but the more steady, ambient anger that many of us feel, SHOULD be felt, and it should be channeled toward correcting women and holding them accountable.

The pure function and purpose of anger is that it is a motivator toward action. To sublimate it is to wear out and erode from within.

We men should do less talking about how “wrong” our anger is, and more talking about how we can constructively channel our anger for positive change.

No, I hold no anger toward a misbehaving kitten. It is incapable of moderating its behavior. However, I can in fact hold anger toward women’s behavior, since they prove every day that they can temporarily pull themselves to a higher standard in the workplace. If they can CHOOSE decent behavior in the workplace, then they can choose decent behavior with their husbands/boyfriends. They don’t do that because they don’t have to do that. They don’t do that because men are afraid of their own anger and they therefore sublimate it and instead make excuses for women’s behavior.

Funny how unlike most of you, I hold them accountable and correct them when they anger me, and what I get in return is respect and good behavior. Do I rage at them and show investment in them? No. I rationally embarrass them through conversation, turn my back on them, etc.

What they feel from that is dominance. What is the strongest drug for women? Male dominance.

Anger is not in and of itself a bad thing. It is a man’s motivating force. The trick is to channel it, harness it, and use it for constructive purposes.

I am convinced that women deeply desire a man who she believes is better than and higher than her. The wise man uses anger to enforce expectations he has of others. What most men don’t get is that men have every right to enforce expectations of women’s behaviors, just like a boss does in the workplace.
excellent Atom.

I have often looked back at relationships and guiltily and remorsefully wondered why I couldn't have treated them with the same respect I do people at work.

Excellent post.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good perspective.

U

user43770

How do you control your anger with your plates? When all they reveal is retardation

I always want to bring the Hammer down. But modern advice tells me not to

It's a big problem for me. How do you handle it when you're mad at these female retards
I usually look down, make sure I have a penis, then I forget what I was thinking about*

*oh yeah, that big swanging d1ck

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One of the golden nougats on SS lately. Very powerful statements above. :up:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you control your anger with your plates? When all they reveal is retardation

It's a big problem for me. How do you handle it when you're mad at these female retards
I think you have to control your expectations from the beginning. You're dealing with women here, so you can't expect too much from them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

It's really not that hard. What are you so mad about?

If it's that big of a problem then stop dating. If you can't handle women without getting mad at them then you aren't going to get very far.