Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's so hard not to get mad at women

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have a solution, I have such little tolerance for nonsense that I ghost them at the first offense. Best thing you can do is temporarily withdraw attention, getting angry with them will only fuel their "righteous" indignation.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Why are you getting angry at plates?

Are you referring to mild frustration or actual anger?

I don't get angry in general anymore, if I do it literally never lasts more than a few seconds. However, I'm prone to frustration when I feel people are violating my expectations and not acting the way I think they ought to -- subconscious judgement and disdain on my part, among other things.

I am a regular meditator and practice mindfulness throughout the day, so I can usually notice when thought patterns of frustration or anger begin to arise within me, and just by bringing awareness to the thoughts and feelings associated with these emotions (versus unconsciously identifying with them), they lose their grip and power over me... and as a result I don't experience those states for long at all.

I recommend cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to understand your own perspective, and how you can reshape your beliefs about the situations that cause negative emotion in you. You don't necessarily need to see a therapist, but if you learn the ABC technique and apply it to your own life it can be helpful.

I also recommend starting a mindfulness and meditation practice if you haven't already.

You're always going to have your mind with you in every situation you ever will encounter, so why not train it? Train yourself to insert awareness between stimulus and response, to develop the ability to recognize when your attention redirects to negative thought patterns and to be able to be mindful when the associated physical sensations that accompany such emotion are affecting your body.

So I recommend CBT, mindfulness, and meditation to manage your anger towards your plates.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you referring to mild frustration or actual anger?

I don't get angry in general anymore, if I do it literally never lasts more than a few seconds. However, I'm prone to frustration when I feel people are violating my expectations and not acting the way I think they ought to -- subconscious judgement and disdain on my part, among other things.

I am a regular meditator and practice mindfulness throughout the day, so I can usually notice when thought patterns of frustration or anger begin to arise within me, and just by bringing awareness to the thoughts and feelings associated with these emotions (versus unconsciously identifying with them), they lose their grip and power over me... and as a result I don't experience those states for long at all.

I recommend cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to understand your own perspective, and how you can reshape your beliefs about the situations that cause negative emotion in you. You don't necessarily need to see a therapist, but if you learn the ABC technique and apply it to your own life it can be helpful.

I also recommend starting a mindfulness and meditation practice if you haven't already.

You're always going to have your mind with you in every situation you ever will encounter, so why not train it? Train yourself to insert awareness between stimulus and response, to develop the ability to recognize when your attention redirects to negative thought patterns and to be able to be mindful when the associated physical sensations that accompany such emotion are affecting your body.

So I recommend CBT, mindfulness, and meditation to manage your anger towards your plates.
+1 on the meditation. It's helped me A LOT. Like you, I rarely get angry.

When I do feel the blood pressure shoot up, I try to pause and ask myself why I'm really feeling this way. It's usually because 1) I'm attached to a different outcome, and 2) I'm unable to verbalize what I want in the moment (if it's necessary to verbalize).

I'm not a Buddhist per se, but one thing I read about it centers on lack of attachment...we think of it as being attached to people or things. But you can also be attached to outcomes - how you think something will play out versus how it does. So I've learned to disabuse myself of those. They exist but I try to shed them and accept the situation. THEN I proceed with what my heart wants and what to do or say about it....calmly.

logicallefty

Reaction score
We get mad at women for all kinds of things at all kinds of severity levels. Here are some general ones I have implemented personally:

If she does something that directly upset you but it's not bad enough to next her permanently, go no contact for a short temporary amount of time. A few days or 1-2 weeks maybe. Then when you see/talk to her again, tell her you had to think about XYZ and would still like to see her but won't tolerate her doing XYZ again.

If she is just in an overall b|tchy mood, tell her "You seem stressed and like you have a lot going on. I will leave you alone for now and you can let me know when things settle down for you. Then we may be able to get together again if it works out for both of us"

If she is trying to boss you around and tell you what to do, pull out your drivers license and look at it in front of her or just talk about it. Then say "I just confirmed on my drivers license that I am (your age) years old, which means I am an independent adult and can make such decisions as XYZ for myself. No need for you to worry about XYZ, I got it handled"

Another response option to bossy women, "It's only only fair for me to tell you that your micro management tactics aren't going to work on me, so save your energy. You know you should get a job in management because you seem to love ordering people around. That's fine but stop trying to do it on me".

If she just wants to argue about something, say "We will have to agree to disagree on that". And stand your ground.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress over things you can not change. Can't change evolution, lead a horse to water etc etc..
Pull out your sense of humor and roll with that. You say it's a big problem for ((ME)).. I think the answer
Is in your question. Women are definitely not us, and we do stupid sheet too, so there's that also.

Edit: Girlfriend ran right into me on her Cr-125 motorcycle. I called her a Two breasted Dingbat. Maybe
You can be more specific about her retardation.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
We get mad at women for all kinds of things at all kinds of severity levels. Here are some general ones I have implemented personally:

If she does something that directly upset you but it's not bad enough to next her permanently, go no contact for a short temporary amount of time. A few days or 1-2 weeks maybe. Then when you see/talk to her again, tell her you had to think about XYZ and would still like to see her but won't tolerate her doing XYZ again.

If she is just in an overall b|tchy mood, tell her "You seem stressed and like you have a lot going on. I will leave you alone for now and you can let me know when things settle down for you. Then we may be able to get together again if it works out for both of us"

If she is trying to boss you around and tell you what to do, pull out your drivers license and look at it in front of her or just talk about it. Then say "I just confirmed on my drivers license that I am (your age) years old, which means I am an independent adult and can make such decisions as XYZ for myself. No need for you to worry about XYZ, I got it handled"

Another response option to bossy women, "It's only only fair for me to tell you that your micro management tactics aren't going to work on me, so save your energy. You know you should get a job in management because you seem to love ordering people around. That's fine but stop trying to do it on me".

If she just wants to argue about something, say "We will have to agree to disagree on that". And stand your ground.
How does any of this mitigate your own anger though?

When I do feel the blood pressure shoot up, I try to pause and ask myself why I'm really feeling this way. It's usually because 1) I'm attached to a different outcome, and 2) I'm unable to verbalize what I want in the moment (if it's necessary to verbalize).
I think you articulated that well, as I can relate.

The two points you mentioned are probably relevant for most people when they experience anger. I think most people would agree, after sincere introspection and also through meditation, that these two points would also hold true for them as well.

Most negative thoughts and emotions, in my experience, are due to an underlying resistance to what is and a desire for things to be different than they are (attachment to outcome). Thus, the solution appears to rely externally, but the problem is once the emotion/thought pattern is externally remedied (if it ever is), it will eventually manifest elsewhere in one's life as the underlying root cause remains unaddressed.

Anger is often the result of outcome attachment & violated expectations, and it's almost always a surface-level symptom of a deeper underlying condition such as pain, fear, shame, embarrassment, and guilt, to name a few.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Plates aren't worth your emotions getting the best of you or any drama they may have.
Determine if the juice is worth the squeeze and if not, move on.
Better to use the opportunity to find new plates rather than put up with $hitty behavior from the current ones.
That's true abundance mentality.

logicallefty

Reaction score
How does any of this mitigate your own anger though?

I guess I really don’t get angry like I used to. I just get annoyed and then seek to stand my ground on the situation using one of the methods I mentioned. If I get really really “across the line” angry then she just gets the boot!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped getting mad at them and started to feel sorry for them. The thing women don’t understand is time isn’t infinite, you only get so much of it. You know how many women are alone out there right now? Tons. And I mean tons. I didn’t realize how bad it was until the holidays roll around and it’s like they get depressed or something. They think they can play all these games and another guy will always be around the corner, but eventually it runs out.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no point getting angry when you realize that there's nothing you can do to make a person want to see things your way. People are defensive about their views and will become stubborn in their views if you tell them they're wrong. A person has to want to see the truth before they can accept it. Ignorance is bliss.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
if you get angry with women, unless she has feelings for you, she will look at you like an emotional loser.

the coolest guys and the guys women go after are the dudes who are rarely tilted or can never be pushed off balance when it comes to emotions. these guys are the "fly" guys. because its rare to see them lose their "cool"...

why do "cool" guys get all the girls? because the truth about "being cool" is not being emotional and always being sure of yourself/confident..

TheProspect

Reaction score
A person has to want to see the truth before they can accept it.
... and to add to that, they need to come to that conclusion themselves.

If you try to force your perspective or conclusion on a person, especially through anger, you can rest assure they'll dig their heels in and resent you...

... and guess what you'll get in return from them? More behaviour that triggers your anger and you'll write them off as <fill in the blank> instead of examining your own behaviour .

A lot of people don't realize this when it comes to interpersonal conflict, but we often provoke the exact relationship problems we complain about.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good posts already. There is a saying, anger is like holding a hot coal and expecting someone else to get burned.

Anger is irrational, a reflex, usually as a defense mechanism as others have said. There is no sport or skill where it benefits you. We can argue that indignation can fuel you, but in my experience this is a quick burning fuel. It lacks depth and richness.

The most common source of anger for me is my own ignorance. I may be working on a very complex problem and start to feel my frustration bubble as my 20th attempt at something fails again. I stop and remind myself that frustration and anger never help in the moment with concentration and creative thinking. I remind myself how small this problem is in the grand scheme and to not identify with the process. I regain internal composure and get back into the flow state.

I see anger and frustration as feedback that I need to learn more about a specific subject, in that sense it's useful. Again like others said, it shows me my weaknesses.

Women are the ultimate barometer of life frustration for a man. If she can anger him easily then he lacks the awareness to see options, both in communication and in who he surrounds himself with. He believes he's cornered, which is a weak state of mind.

The higher value you are, the more you can tolerate from women. Whether you choose to do so is personal preference and a reflection of your ego.

We build ourselves up then choose who to invest in at our own expense. And that expense will many times yield little fruit. It's like any pioneering endeavor, it's challenging, expensive, and it may need to be abandoned for something else entirely to save yourself from self destruction. But that is life and progress is never a straight line.

Live to give another day.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's like parents who get angry at 5 year old kids for "not knowing better". They are kids.

Treat your plates like a 5 year old kid and you wouldn't get mad. Unless you are like the parents mentioned above.

And then it comes down to you caring too much about what they do, allowing outside influences to control your mood and not being in control of yourself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How do you control your anger with your plates? When all they reveal is retardation

I always want to bring the Hammer down. But modern advice tells me not to

It's a big problem for me. How do you handle it when you're mad at these female retards
I have news for you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you OP.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will just play games to get to you. To test your frame, to see if they can play with your feelings. To see if they can move you off center!!! They don’t take theirselves serious, they think low value of themselves most of the time though they can’t respect you if they can break you or move you off center.

So it’s important to not let her play you, or move you off center. Be cool, relaxed and calm. If she does something fvcked up you tell her she disrespected you and warn her that next time she’s out. If you are untouchable to her games and tricks she sees you as value because she knows you are in control of yourself. She will respect you for that as a high value alpha male. A plate rn mentions so much that she never see mee lose control or my temper. She loves that, though she doesn’t say it. I stay calm and collected around her whatever happens. I know deep down she respects me for that.