"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

It's so fukking hard to find a quality wingman

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I was making friends with this cool dude at my gym - tall, good looking, super lean, very likable. I figured he would be a perfect wingman for the bars/night scene... I find out he's super introverted and doesn't like to go out.

I made friends with another cool ass dude from my gym - we went out couple times. Then I found out he's got big time emotional/depression problems. Didn't see him for months while he was dealing with mental health issues

I have 1 single friend but he hates to be around anybody new and he's not good looking enough to be a real wingman

I have another friend who is decent at approaching but he's not good looking/polished enough in his behavior to be a good wingman for the kind of high class females I like


How the fukk do I find a proper chad to help me wingman?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I have 1 single friend but he hates to be around anybody new and he's not good looking enough to be a real wingman

I have another friend who is decent at approaching but he's not good looking/polished enough in his behavior to be a good wingman for the kind of high class females I like
Wow, you're not very complimentary of your friends, are you?
Seriously, if you were a friend of mine, I'd tell you to fvck off.
You can barely force yourself to approach, and you're judging other guys on their ability? WTF?
 
Top