Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's so fukking hard to find a quality wingman

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I was making friends with this cool dude at my gym - tall, good looking, super lean, very likable. I figured he would be a perfect wingman for the bars/night scene... I find out he's super introverted and doesn't like to go out.

I made friends with another cool ass dude from my gym - we went out couple times. Then I found out he's got big time emotional/depression problems. Didn't see him for months while he was dealing with mental health issues

I have 1 single friend but he hates to be around anybody new and he's not good looking enough to be a real wingman

I have another friend who is decent at approaching but he's not good looking/polished enough in his behavior to be a good wingman for the kind of high class females I like

How the fukk do I find a proper chad to help me wingman?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 1 single friend but he hates to be around anybody new and he's not good looking enough to be a real wingman

I have another friend who is decent at approaching but he's not good looking/polished enough in his behavior to be a good wingman for the kind of high class females I like
Wow, you're not very complimentary of your friends, are you?
Seriously, if you were a friend of mine, I'd tell you to fvck off.
You can barely force yourself to approach, and you're judging other guys on their ability? WTF?