Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its ok if its doesn't work

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times when I hang out with noob pua's or afc's and I tell them to approach, they will resist by saying "its not gonna work because she's talking" or "its not gonna work because the energy is off" or "that opener is not gonna work here" or a bunch of other objections dealing with how they think the approach wont work.
Well I always tell them the same thing and it usually makes them approach so i thought I'd share it here.
It is ok if it doesn't work. Its ok your opener doesn't work, and its ok if the timing is not the right one. If you're doing something positive towards your goal thats all that matters. And here's some news, most of the time the things that you think won't work are just as effective as anything else.

In the field we need to liberate ourselves, and we need to let ourselves flow. So liberate yourself from the need to be perfect. Its fine if its not perfect, and its ok if it doesn't work. You're not there to impress anyone , thats actually counteractive, you're out there to become a confident guy. The sex is one of the perks.

rakish rake

Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
It is ok if it doesn't work. Its ok your opener doesn't work, and its ok if the timing is not the right one. If you're doing something positive towards your goal thats all that matters.
Truth. Most of the time an "awkward" situation can make for an easy opener and ice breaker.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Experience is the best teacher. You'll get over it and get better.

The pyramids weren't built in a day. You miss all the shots you don't take. You won't get every girl you go for. New folks should read my sig and apply it.

Case closed.