Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its not your height, its your lack of confidence.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1.

It’s not confidence or social group, it’s about height. If a girl knows within 30 seconds if she is going to sleep with a man, how does she know what confidence he has or what social group he has? She only knows his height and look, and height is #1.

Anyone here who tells you otherwise is fooling themselves.

5’8 woman is going to want at least 6’0 man.

Social group would work between 18-22. After that, a man is on his own,

Social group is as tough as a man on his own. No guy, single or married, in a social group is going to introduce another guy to a girl. In fact, if he finds out there is attraction he will go out of his way to break them up. Its not in his benefit another guy hooks up with a girl, even if he is married.

So that leaves a girl to introduce another girl to a guy. That girl has to be in a serious relationship with her bf for 1 year before she will do that. And if she does, the girl has to be thin, single, and hot. And if she is those things, she is already taken by the Alpha Dog.

Men, if you want to get hot women;

1. Keep your hair
2. Get tall

Everything else is superficial.
I've busted down every single one of those barriers you have mentioned, more than once.
And I have no hair. I'm avg height.

So how do I do it? It's not looks I am relying on.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've busted down every single one of those barriers you have mentioned, more than once.
And I have no hair. I'm avg height.

So how do I do it? It's not looks I am relying on.
You need to take the Black Pill.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was linked before but this article still shocks me:

Saw people on IG commenting on it this morning. The comments were hysterical.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take the Black Pill.
....Answer my question. One night a girl hit on my buddy who is a Chad. I was standing there the entire time. He acted like such a clueless pu$$y that it turned this girl off. So I stepped in, made some fun Convo, danced, handled her cahk blocking friend, and went home with her. Dated this girl for quite a while.

So here I was the inferior looking guy that made it happen.

Last edited:

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
....Answer my question. One night a girl hit on my buddy who is a Chad. I was standing there the entire time. He acted like such a clueless pu$$y that it turned this girl off. So I stepped in, made some fun Convo, danced, handled her cahk blocking friend, and went home with her. Dated this girl for quite a while.

You had to take the Black Pill and complain instead of taking her home. You could rationalize that she didn't want a Chad so she was not interested in getting plowed that night.

At least this thread is not about being tall and having a bunch of hair, lol. Give it a few years and they'll add another prerequisite (10-inch dong due to girls having too much sex and feeling nothing with an average 6-inch).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you go into more detail about his behavior during the interaction?
He was timid, she couldn't get him to say much. He wouldn't lead the interaction at all. He came across as not interested, but he actually was. He lacked the social skills to show it and didn't know how to engage. Most of the types of girls he gets are crazy hot girls that are infatuated with him due to his good looks. That's all he has to offer. Internally he lacks confidence. Typical problem with people that use their looks to carry the day for them. Men and Women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had to take the Black Pill and complain instead of taking her home. You could rationalize that she didn't want a Chad so she was not interested in getting plowed that night.

At least this thread is not about being tall and having a bunch of hair, lol. Give it a few years and they'll add another prerequisite (10-inch dong due to girls having too much sex and feeling nothing with an average 6-inch).
I'm confused. Not sure what you are saying. It's not all about looks, that's the message here. If you don't see that then so be it. Someome else may read it and be encouraged.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was timid, she couldn't get him to say much. He wouldn't lead the interaction at all. He came across as not interested, but he actually was. He lacked the social skills to show it and didn't know how to engage. Most of the types of girls he gets are crazy hot girls that are infatuated with him due to his good looks. That's all he has to offer. Internally he lacks confidence. Typical problem with people that use their looks to carry the day for them. Men and Women.
Good work on your part. I think it's funny that some guys would rather you go black pill and be a bytch than maximize your strengths and succeed.

On a side note, I always thought the term "Chad" included having game, but I guess it's just a Ken doll stalking horse for guys who refuse to work on their own.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest slayer I've known was a 5.5 Asian dude..

Ill repeat what I've recently said in a similar thread;
" a lil MF can have a spirit as vast as the universe, a big MF can have the spirit the size of a grain of corn I'ma dominate his big bytch azz everytime ".(Eddy Griffin)

OP, they won't admit anything or openly state they'll try to better themselves and change their ways. As the thread shows, they jump in immediately and defend their bs stances. You did what you had to do though by spreading the message...perhaps they'll be fed up with all the excuses one day , and this thread contributes to the major change they need. Even if it's unconsciously. The universe will show you gratitude though..

I'm confused. Not sure what you are saying. It's not all about looks, that's the message here. If you don't see that then so be it. Someome else may read it and be encouraged.
I misunderstood this also at first, but clearly he's being sarcastic .

He said you should've taking the blackpill because that becomes the general consensus among men nowadays. BUT, here ya are, testifying that a bald man shorter than 6 feet still slays.

Thats inconvenient for all the blackpillers. Because men nowadays dont wanna inspire each other with successful stories ,no no no; they rather drown in self pity and misery while having a intense cirlce jerk.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

Yep this kinda thing happens and is a good example to share on SS. Not to say the Chad wouldn't steal a girl right out your hands in some cases.. But it goes to show you, you can be tall and handsome and not have the personality to be able to capitalize. Some dudes who are tall and handsome are fuccin doorknobs

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with you. And being sarcastic to doomsayers. I thought you would get it. Gamish did.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with you. And being sarcastic to doomsayers. I thought you would get it. Gamish did.
I gotcha, my apologies.