Its not your height, its your lack of confidence.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Its no secret Sosuave isn't where all the cool kids hang out.. But, constantly seeing the self sabotaging, low self esteem, incel type--women loathing content on here is getting pathetic. While a few guys popped up who seem to be battling those ideas and have some alpha male mindsets, the overall vibe of this forum is still the same. Which is expected for sure, since the internet is usually a warped, black and white version of the real world.

But here's a real life anecdotal perspective (based on stuff I've witnessed this year alone):

This year alone I've seen so many dudes who are short af with decent looking women. So whats the excuse? Its not your height thts keeping you guys, its probably not even your looks for many of you.. Out of all those short guys I've seen this year with decent looking women, only one of them looked like they had a outstanding personality from face value.. No one looked like they even had one article of clothing or accessory that suggests they had any kind of money or were wearing anything of value.. not even a pair of Jordans that costs like $200. The last guy was the las time I went to the beach. Dude was about 5'2 max and couldn't have weighed more than 95-120 lbs max. He had a beautiful wife though and 3 small children.

For some of you guys, you might just need to move to a bigger city, and the rural area you're in /remote suburb or w.e is just slowly draining you from seeing the real world.. especially if you consume most of your content from the internet and dont go outside much.

The truth is alot of you guys just have low self esteem, lack confidence and some of you are just socially inexperienced. The rest of you are past your prime and evidently did not make good use of your years.

The problem now is that instead of actually taking the time to plan out and create habits that will lead to greater confidence, and setting a realistic timeframe on when you'll be ready to put yourself out there after the bulk of the work is done, ie: 2 years, 3 years, -- I feel like some of you just accept defeat and start playing the victim and just blaming women because its an easy scapegoat.

It's really time to start shunning the losers on here, who I won't name but who make it clear where they stand.. and start promoting and giving praise to those who are helping elevate the mindsets and providing useful, practical advice on here on how you guys can raise your confidence and self esteem.

We are only given a short amount of time on this Earth, and its no one else fault that you did not use your time wisely to build your figurative empire, your skillset, your abilities , your network of influence, your body/temple, your finances, etc. Start doing th ework now. Thebest thing some of you guys can do right now is to leave SoSuave and get off the internet and at the very least make a gym membership and start lifting or join a boxing/muay thai/jujitsu class. For some of you, you might need to get a job, for others, might need to make a single friend to help you start socializing again.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partially agree, but it's pretty common knowledge that the vast majority of women will NOT date a man that is shorter than they are and that they prefer men who are taller.

However, I think there are some exceptions to this rule based on race/culture. I live in an area with a good size latino demographic and I've noticed that there are many men in this category that are quite short, I'm talking like 5'6" and under, that were able to land attractive hispanic women. Many of these guys are not very handsome or fit either, so it's not like I'm talking about a manlet latino Ronaldo or something lol. Here is the thing to consider, it is NORMAL for men in this demographic group to be in this height range. These women would have grown up around men who looked just like them and therefore this would be deemed acceptable or normal as a potential mate choice.

If you were to go to white culture, where the average man is quite a bit taller, than being in this height range would be a major disadvantage. Your potential dating pool of white women would be very limited, in fact they'd more readily go for men that are around 6' or even more simply because they have this option. It's not impossible just a much different place to be compared to in a different set of cultural/race circumstances. A man like this could potentially do well with Asian women though.

Here's the thing, some people just get lucky AF with who they were able to cross paths with, whereas other men are incredibly unlucky. Most men didn't have to go out of their way to make things happen or put in a ton of work, things just kind of line up on their own. I can personally cite a few examples of men that have/had NOTHING going for them that somehow were able to attract women and actually retain them. I partially question if it's astrology or something lol.

The dating market is brutal and far more competitive and difficult to navigate than what men in the past would have ever remotely faced.

Serenity

Reaction score
the vast majority of women will NOT date a man that is shorter than they are and that they prefer men who are taller.
It's the same majority who are not worth dating anyways, superficial b!tches with nothing to offer. The vast majority isn't the target, unless you go for quantity over quality...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same majority who are not worth dating anyways, superficial b!tches with nothing to offer. The vast majority isn't the target, unless you go for quantity over quality...
Dude, I'm just stating facts. The vast majority of women will not date a man who is shorter than they are, go do a small survey and you will see that this is the case. Here is the thing though, even men that are below average in height can still potentially date a large number of women. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but a white man in the U.S that is say 5'6" can still potentially date a good sized pool of white women, who have an average height around 5'4" or so. A man would have to be well below average height to legitimately have this variable be an issue, but this is such a small number of men it's almost not worth considering. There is this manlet bodybuilder in my area that I've seen on occasion, he has to legitimately be under 5', and he even he has a girlfriend. With that said, I'm convinced this guy legitimately struggled to find a woman and the first one he found he locked her down, which is not a bad thing.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8 and have never had a problem landing women and getting laid.

I've dated hot women 6'0 tall who like to wear heels.

Height is only one part of a guy's game. Almost every other area you can affect to your benefit.

Best advice I can give the young guys who think they're too short is: Really work on your body and get fit, land a decent job or get training or schooling so you can, save $, have hobbies, and become an expert at something--anything really. Just determine what you're into and maximize it. Even if you're a 5'6, 6/10 in looks, if you do these other things you'll level the playing field.

Good luck.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

Height is only one part of a guy's game. Almost every other area you can affect to your benefit.

Best advice I can give the young guys who think they're too short is: Really work on your body and get fit, land a decent job or get training or schooling so you can, save $, have hobbies, and become an expert at something--anything really. Just determine what you're into and maximize it. Even if you're a 5'6, 6/10 in looks, if you do these other things you'll level the playing field.

Good luck.
I agree with this. Getting fit can have a huge positive effect on how you look. Shorter guys look way more jacked once the start lifting because of height to width ratio.

Besides any of it though it boils down to personality.. A man with great personality usually has friends, has hobbies, has something that makes him stand out and has qualities that women admire.

The dating market is brutal and far more competitive and difficult to navigate than what men in the past would have ever remotely faced.
Having a social life offsets majority of things that you deal with in the more superficial dating markets of meeting strangers through apps. This has been proven time an time again by dudes who met their wives, girlfriends, while not being tall or hot or financially abundant jusit by having friends, being apart of social circles, and having a decent personality and social capability.

Often times alot of people on here completely ignore the fact that the most random inept people are still getting laid.. like complete bums, complete lowlives, dudes who sit around play video games all day and smoke pot..

What does that tell us? it all boils down to social life.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good luck.
You are within a normal height range for a man in the U.S. and realistically shouldn't be having issues due to height. Anything around 5'7" to 6' is the range the vast majority of men will be in and therefore will not be an issue. Guys that are under 5'6" though may have problems.

Serenity

Reaction score
Dude, I'm just stating facts. The vast majority of women will not date a man who is shorter than they are, go do a small survey and you will see that this is the case.
Dude, I'm not disputing the facts, read my post again with that in mind. I'm saying those women aren't worth it anyways.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I’m saying is that I know two guys that have had girls leave them for guys that look exactly like them but over 6ft :rofl:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partially agree, but it's pretty common knowledge that the vast majority of women will NOT date a man that is shorter than they are and that they prefer men who are taller.

However, I think there are some exceptions to this rule based on race/culture. I live in an area with a good size latino demographic and I've noticed that there are many men in this category that are quite short, I'm talking like 5'6" and under, that were able to land attractive hispanic women. Many of these guys are not very handsome or fit either, so it's not like I'm talking about a manlet latino Ronaldo or something lol. Here is the thing to consider, it is NORMAL for men in this demographic group to be in this height range. These women would have grown up around men who looked just like them and therefore this would be deemed acceptable or normal as a potential mate choice.

If you were to go to white culture, where the average man is quite a bit taller, than being in this height range would be a major disadvantage. Your potential dating pool of white women would be very limited, in fact they'd more readily go for men that are around 6' or even more simply because they have this option. It's not impossible just a much different place to be compared to in a different set of cultural/race circumstances. A man like this could potentially do well with Asian women though.

Here's the thing, some people just get lucky AF with who they were able to cross paths with, whereas other men are incredibly unlucky. Most men didn't have to go out of their way to make things happen or put in a ton of work, things just kind of line up on their own. I can personally cite a few examples of men that have/had NOTHING going for them that somehow were able to attract women and actually retain them. I partially question if it's astrology or something lol.

I've dated women taller. I'm not a fan of it. But I guess they didn't mind. On girl, a German, told me; In her broken English. 'I'm longer than you.' Oddly, I have met tall girls who have a fetish for shorter guys..

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in an industry that tends to skew to the attractive side. I'm 5'6" or so and there are several guys I work with shorter than me. They are handsome, fit and outgoing. One has an absolute Stacy wife. Another, a bit older, has 8 kids and an attractive wife. A couple are slayers.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm just stating facts. The vast majority of women will not date a man who is shorter than they are, go do a small survey and you will see that this is the case. Here is the thing though, even men that are below average in height can still potentially date a large number of women. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but a white man in the U.S that is say 5'6" can still potentially date a good sized pool of white women, who have an average height around 5'4" or so. A man would have to be well below average height to legitimately have this variable be an issue, but this is such a small number of men it's almost not worth considering. There is this manlet bodybuilder in my area that I've seen on occasion, he has to legitimately be under 5', and he even he has a girlfriend. With that said, I'm convinced this guy legitimately struggled to find a woman and the first one he found he locked her down, which is not a bad thing.
Yep. I'm a White guy about 5'6" or so. I've dated plenty of White women. Most 5'2"-5'5". I have a 5'6" ex- who is still obsessed with me.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
All I’m saying is that I know two guys that have had girls leave them for guys that look exactly like them but over 6ft :rofl:
I believe you. I wouldn't judge anyones situation without knowing the details. Many guys once they have a girl are complacent and don't know what to do , they just get lazy and play video games in thes ame way some women get complacent and fat and stop being as sexually attractive because you see the slob side of them.

Some girls will upgrade to something they feel is better. If they leave a good guy however for someone whos jsut taller and not necessarily better, it says more about the woman than it does about the man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are within a normal height range for a man in the U.S. and realistically shouldn't be having issues due to height. Anything around 5'7" to 6' is the range the vast majority of men will be in and therefore will not be an issue. Guys that are under 5'6" though may have problems.
To say that a man 5'7 - 5'11" wouldn't have issues dating is unrealistic. I'm 5'10" and I've had instances where my height played a role in my rejection in the interaction. The 5'7"-5'9" men have likely had more issues than I have had. I'm White and have mainly interacted with White women. If I had been 5'10" as a Hispanic male mainly interacting with Hispanic females, I think I would have had fewer instances where I think my height played a role in a rejection.

I remember meeting a 5'8" woman off of a swipe app and when we hugged at the beginning of the date, I could sense she felt awkward. She probably was conceptually okay with a 5'10" guy but didn't like seeing it in reality. Likely, she wanted someone taller and probably felt entitled to someone taller. Her dating history was likely filled with men taller than 5'10". The date was "one date, no sex, no second date".

There was a period of my life where I was playing sand volleyball, both in recreational pickup games and organized co-ed leagues.
I was a decent volleyball player due to my transferrable skills from tennis, mainly serving. The best volleyball playing women are 5'8"-6'3". Women 5'7" and under are not all that inclined to randomly play volleyball as adults. While I might have a chance with the 5'8"-5'10" women at volleyball, the 5'11"+ women are very unlikely to consider me worthy of their time. While I enjoy volleyball, there are other activities I enjoy more. I eventually realized that volleyball wasn't my best use of time for attracting-seducing.

If I keep my interactions to women 5'7" and under (which is most women), I encounter fewer issues. Occasionally, there are sub 5'5" women that demand and feel entitled to men who are 6'0'+. That's annoying.

Having a social life offsets majority of things that you deal with in the more superficial dating markets of meeting strangers through apps. This has been proven time an time again by dudes who met their wives, girlfriends, while not being tall or hot or financially abundant jusit by having friends, being apart of social circles, and having a decent personality and social capability.

Often times alot of people on here completely ignore the fact that the most random inept people are still getting laid.. like complete bums, complete lowlives, dudes who sit around play video games all day and smoke pot..

What does that tell us? it all boils down to social life.
I agree with this.

Social circle is great for getting a girlfriend. If you're looking for an extended relationship (2-5 years or more), your best bet for getting that with the least amount of grief and frustration is social circle. The typical man gets judged less harshly by prospective women in his circle than he would if he ever meeting women through apps or through approaching strangers in-person.

socially inexperienced.
Social inexperience and ineptitude is a bigger thing with both the Millennials and Gen Z.

For some of you guys, you might just need to move to a bigger city, and the rural area you're in /remote suburb or w.e is just slowly draining you from seeing the real world.. especially if you consume most of your content from the internet and dont go outside much.
If a man is 25+ and not in a LTR with his high school or college girlfriend, he needs to live in an metro area with at least 150,000 people to have enough dating options. There are some metro areas that are 150,000+ that wouldn't appeal to me either.

Even in some bigger metro areas that are well over 150,000, some neighborhoods are far better than others for being a single person. In bigger cities, living in suburban areas around mainly families isn't going to lead to good outcomes, even when the metro area is 150,000+.

The rest of you are past your prime and evidently did not make good use of your years.
For some men, it's not entirely their faults. Consider a lot of the earlier part of the Millennial generation (think the 1982-1987 births). A lot of these people finished school as the Great Recession hit in the late 2000s. Some men experienced some big financial/career setbacks as a result of the Great Recession that took 5-10 years to recover from.

There have been articles during the last 10-15 years about the Millennials being a lost generation, especially the earlier part of the generation.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one is below average height, One better have something that makes up for it. In my case, I'm facially attractive (and have a big dvck) . If I didn't, girls would rightfully overlook me for a taller guy. This is reality.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think the gay, lesbian movement has also taken a chunk of women out of the market too. Didn't have as many lesbian and freak purple hair women 50 years ago.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the gay, lesbian movement has also taken a chunk of women out of the market too. Didn't have as many lesbian and freak purple hair women 50 years ago.
Lesbians are almost always bi. I remember a lesbian at my work. She was very cute. But noted to be very gay. There was a work party with booze. She told me; 'come and sit by me.' I did. She started to massage my thigh. I was already dating a 'straight' girl at work so... I had to disengage.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one is below average height, One better have something that makes up for it. In my case, I'm facially attractive (and have a big dvck) . If I didn't, girls would rightfully overlook me for a taller guy. This is reality.
Are you measuring you d!ck bases on what exactly? US average? Cause that's not real unless you have 9+ inch like in p0rn, you should consider yourself big

@RazorRambo24 is that your picture on your avatar?

Last edited:

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you measuring you d!ck bases on what exactly? US average? Cause that's not real unless you have 9+ inch like in p0rn, you should consider yourself big
I'm fairly big - not p*rn level big - but enough that most women will comment, and several have used a tape-measure, so I know my numbers (I'm certainly not gonna post the numbers here). All I'll say is.... It's somewhat longer than average, but girth is significantly more than average.
D!ck size is a bit like IQ - when somebody posts specific (high) numbers - 99 times out of 100, they're exaggerating.

What I've been told (by women) is that when it comes to size alone..... so long as you're 'long enough', it's all about the girth.
Most of a woman's feeling is within the first couple of inches which kinda explains this. Also explains the old adage that it's what you do, more than what you have - So long as you have enough.

I know a guy who is VERY long, but also very thin. He's told me of women complaining it can be uncomfortable unless he holds back ('stabbing' at her cervix) and with some women he has to 'work it' more to generate feeling

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the movement took women off the market due to lesbianism, it also took men off the market as male competition as plenty of men have gone homosexual too.